• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
she smiled. "So do we have any plans now"

"Oh...ok. well I'll have to figure out something" she said
"Well depends. I thought once we figured out where we were we'd try to find a way back to Skyrim but... What do you want to do?"

He roared and went to grab her. DT had thought of something though he didn't like it
He switched his blasters from stun to kill.

"Well depends. I thought once we figured out where we were we'd try to find a way back to Skyrim but... What do you want to do?"

He roared and went to grab her. DT had thought of something though he didn't like it
He switched his blasters from stun to kill.
She shrugs. "I don't know.. I'm just mainly worried about everyone. I got them to the escape pod but Peter didn't look good and I know the Stormtroopers were attacking. When I was in the cell by myself I spent alot of time wondering about everyone. " She yawned.

"Come on Peter wake up. I know your in there.".she said. ( I can see Peter putting her in a cocoon)

She shrugs. "I don't know.. I'm just mainly worried about everyone. I got them to the escape pod but Peter didn't look good and I know the Stormtroopers were attacking. When I was in the cell by myself I spent alot of time wondering about everyone. " She yawned.

"Come on Peter wake up. I know your in there.".she said. ( I can see Peter putting her in a cocoon)
"Then we'll head back as soon as we build you a new lightsaber... I kinda destroyed yours on Vader's orders."

(Sssh don't guess my ideas dang it!) He screeched webbed DT to the wall. He grabbed her and began wrapping her up in a web cacoon.

"Then we'll head back as soon as we build you a new lightsaber... I kinda destroyed yours on Vader's orders."

(Sssh don't guess my ideas dang it!) He screeched webbed DT to the wall. He grabbed her and began wrapping her up in a web cacoon.
(I thought she grabbed it from the armory) "oh* she said

(Lol just good guessing, I'm interested seeing where this goes. ) " Stop!" Sage said she conjured up a fire ball to burn the web, she wasn't going to let this happen without a fight

(I thought she grabbed it from the armory) "oh* she said

(Lol just good guessing, interested seeing where this goes. ) " Stop!" Sage said she conjured up a fire ball to burn the web.
(she did?) "Come on." He said. "I was able to contact R7 ships on the way.

He hit her in the stomach and kept webbing

(she did?) "Come on." He said. "I was able to contact R7 ships on the way.

He hit her in the stomach and kept webbing
(I thought so) "ok" she nods

"Ow" sage kept trying to use her magic to break the webbing, creating another flame. She wondered if Peter had any new abilities with this enhanced mutation like if he could use poison or paralyze people. Why would someone do this to him.

(I thought so) "ok" she nods

"Ow" sage kept trying to use her magic to break the webbing, creating another flame. She wondered if Peter had any new abilities with this enhanced mutation like if he could use poison or paralyze people. Why would someone do this to him.
(Well... What do you think we should do?) "Let's get some sleep."

The monster sunk his fangs into her arm. She could feel burning poison enter her body.

(Well... What do you think we should do?) "Let's get some sleep."

The monster sunk his fangs into her arm. She could feel burning poison enter her body.
(I'm fine with either) "sleep sounds good" she said

"Ah...." sage said when the fangs entered her arm. She stopped trying to do magic feeling the burning poison.

Rin bought the two of them Seperate rooms

He roared and jumped into the main hall. Link looked over. "Lucy get out of here!"
Prym went to her room.

Sage stayed wrapped in the web cocoon. Lucy looked at Link and nods,"be careful." She ran off.

Rin woke up later than her the next morning he was still trying to get his strength back.

Link cut off one of the arms
Prym got up and washed her clothes, letting them dry. She did some meditating to pass time.

Trevor kept attacking the monster

Prym got up and washed her clothes, letting them dry. She did some meditating to pass time.

Trevor kept attacking the monster
There was a loud sound as a ship landed. The door opened and R7 the green astromech Droid rolled out.

It roared and grabbed him trying to bite through the touhg armorm

There was a loud sound as a ship landed. The door opened and R7 the green astromech Droid rolled out.

It roared and grabbed him trying to bite through the touhg armorm
Prym smiled seeing the Droid. "Hello"

Trevor took his blaster and fired.

Prym smiled seeing the Droid. "Hello"

Trevor took his blaster and fired.
It beeped questioningly. It was looking for Rin.

It hit right in the chest. Peter roared and jumped out of the building still holding Sage in the giant web cacoon. He fled the city.

It beeped questioningly. It was looking for Rin.

It hit right in the chest. Peter roared and jumped out of the building still holding Sage in the giant web cacoon. He fled the city.
"I'll get him" she said and went to Rin's room. She knocked on the door.

Sage moved in the cocoon once in awhile still in alot of pain. Trevor looked at link. " What was that thing?"

"I'll get him" she said and went to Rin's room. She knocked on the door.

Sage moved in the cocoon once in awhile still in alot of pain. Trevor looked at link. " What was that thing?"
"Five more minutes..."

The poison wasn't painful anymore it was draining. It was hard to move. Hard to do anything. Just staying awake was hard

"Five more minutes..."

The poison wasn't painful anymore it was draining. It was hard to move. Hard to do anything. Just staying awake was hard
"R7 is here" she said.

"Must stay ....awake... " she said to herself. Her eyelids got heavy, feeling tired she slowly fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back