• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Prym sighed in relief, she rested her head on Rin's shoulder.

"What..." She said.
He looked at her. He cautiously put his arm around her. "Your wrong." He said. "You didn't deserve that. It's okay to be scared."

"Someone broke her key. The cracks and light that formed in the key as it was being broken they appeared on her too. I don't know what you did or why. But Aquarius is gone."

He looked at her. He cautiously put his arm around her. "Your wrong." He said. "You didn't deserve that. It's okay to be scared."

"Someone broke her key. The cracks and light that formed in the key as it was being broken they appeared on her too. I don't know what you did or why. But Aquarius is gone."
"still I think you were right.," She looked out the window. "Looks like we got more fighting to do"

Lucy started to cry.

The crash was powerful. Rin came too a minute later. He had a split lip, his left arm was broken. "Prym. Are you okay?"

(If I brought in TMNT are there any turtle you would want)
Prym had hit her head pretty hard, she was knocked out. A few of her ribs were broken, she probably would get a few scrapes and bruises from the impact.

(Hmm I think at the moment I'm good)

"I don't think we're in Skyrim." He said. "Tamriel sure... But not Skyrim."

"Sage..." He said.
"Okay..so what's the plan...hey your arm's broken..you shouldn't have been carrying me" she said noticing his arm.

"What happened to you" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back