• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"If you have something to say say it. You won't get a chance to later."

"I don't remember any of that."

"That's not a good thing." Jackson said.
"I really care about you Rin." She said following him to the torture room.

"Oh" Lucy frowned.

"Yeah.." she said.

He stopped. He looked at her. "What?"

"Sorry." Link said.

"He being publicly executed right?" He asked the guard.
"I left cause anyone I care about dies. " Tears form in her eyes. "I didn't want my vision to come true so I left...I was wrong this was all my fault." She stopped walking and sat down and kept crying. "This all is my fault...I deserve whatever your going to do.."

"It's ok" she said

Isanne watched

"I left cause anyone I care about dies. " Tears form in her eyes. "I didn't want my vision to come true so I left...I was wrong this was all my fault." She stopped walking and sat down and kept crying. "This all is my fault...I deserve whatever your going to do.."

"It's ok" she said

Isanne watched
He stared at her. He knelt down beside her. "Prym I... I'm sorry." His eyes returned to their normal brown. He opened his arms as if inviting her to hug.

"No it's not." He said. "You told me what you know but there's more beyond that. More that I don't know."

"Come on. This isn't something we should watch."

He stared at her. He knelt down beside her. "Prym I... I'm sorry." His eyes returned to their normal brown. He opened his arms as if inviting her to hug.

"No it's not." He said. "You told me what you know but there's more beyond that. More that I don't know."

"Come on. This isn't something we should watch."
"Are you tricking me right now..." She said wiping away her tears.

"Yeah there probably is." She said

Isanne nods.

"Are you tricking me right now..." She said wiping away her tears.

"Yeah there probably is." She said

Isanne nods.
His eyes were brown. Not yellow. It WAS Rin. He gulped.

"I just... I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing."

They kept walking to the soldier training grounds.

His eyes were brown. Not yellow. It WAS Rin. He gulped.

"I just... I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing."

They kept walking to the soldier training grounds.
She hugs him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"Well we were apart of a war." She said

She looks around

She hugs him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"Well we were apart of a war." She said

She looks around
He returned the hug. "It's okay." He said. "I'm sorry too." He said.

"I know..." He said.

There were empiral soldiers training with swords and bows.

She just hugs him, she was still shaking a bit.

"Yeah.." she said.

"Hmm" she said
"Hey it's okay." He said. He looked up and saw Jaden. "It is not okay. We have to go now!"

He stood up. "Well maybe this will all help me get my memory back." He said holding out a hand to help her up.

"These guys are severaly undertrained." Jackson said.

"Hey it's okay." He said. He looked up and saw Jaden. "It is not okay. We have to go now!"

He stood up. "Well maybe this will all help me get my memory back." He said holding out a hand to help her up.

"These guys are severaly undertrained." Jackson said.
" okay" Prym said. Jaden glared. "Get back here".

"I hope so" she said.

"Yeah they are" she said.

" okay" Prym said. Jaden glared. "Get back here".

"I hope so" she said.

"Yeah they are" she said.
Rin thought about. DT, The Doctor, and Peter were all on this ship. Rin took her hand in both of his. "We'll talk about all this later I promise. But right now I need you to get everyone out. Can you do that?" He asked

He looked at her and his widened. "Lucy...." He said. "I... I'm so close to remembering something... I know I am but I..."

He walked past some guards into a large building.

Rin thought about. DT, The Doctor, and Peter were all on this ship. Rin took her hand in both of his. "We'll talk about all this later I promise. But right now I need you to get everyone out. Can you do that?" He asked

He looked at her and his widened. "Lucy...." He said. "I... I'm so close to remembering something... I know I am but I..."

He walked past some guards into a large building.
"yeah I think so.." she said. She only knew DT was here.

"That's good" she smiled

Isanne followed.

"yeah I think so.." she said. She only knew DT was here.

"That's good" she smiled

Isanne followed.
"Reach out to Peter and the Doctor and you'll find them. If you see Darth Vader run. I'll do the same. I'll hold off Jaden."

"But what's stopping me?! Why can't I!?"

"Reach out to Peter and the Doctor and you'll find them. If you see Darth Vader run. I'll do the same. I'll hold off Jaden."

"But what's stopping me?! Why can't I!?"
"Ok..please be careful." She said and headed to where DT was.

"I don't know" she said

Prym ran off to where DT was being held. She had to make sure she avoided running into any troopers. Jaden took out his saber.

She looks around.
Rin walked over to him taking out the red saber and activating it.

Whiterun was currently being invaded by stormtroopers

Rin walked over to him taking out the red saber and activating it.

Whiterun was currently being invaded by stormtroopers
"I see you snapped back to your senses. We should have just killed you both" he said.

Prym ran back and opened Dt's cell. She was out of breathe. "Need to leave!..now". She tried to reach out to the Doctor and Peter with the force.

Lucy frowned. "Oh no"

"I see you snapped back to your senses. We should have just killed you both" he said.

Prym ran back and opened Dt's cell. She was out of breathe. "Need to leave!..now". She tried to reach out to the Doctor and Peter with the force.
Rin looked at the red saber in his hand. "You know. You could tell me where Vader put my saber and I'd be in my way."

The Doctor responded. He and Peter were in a cell together.

Rin looked at the red saber in his hand. "You know. You could tell me where Vader put my saber and I'd be in my way."

The Doctor responded. He and Peter were in a cell together.
"your weapons are around here somewhere" he said.

Prym ran till she found the cell. This was the first time they saw Prym in a long time. They see that her clothes was covered in dried blood, her shoulder had a burn on it and her black hair was a mess. She opened the cell. "Come..on. before the troopers come"

Lucy frowned. "Oh no"

"your weapons are around here somewhere" he said.

Prym ran till she found the cell. This was the first time they saw Prym in a long time. They see that her clothes was covered in dried blood, her shoulder had a burn on it and her black hair was a mess. She opened the cell. "Come..on. before the troopers come"

Lucy frowned. "Oh no"
He raised the black saber and brought it down on Jaden. "It doesn't have to be like this."

The Doctor stood up helping Peter up. The latter was experiencing serious muscle atrophy. He looked as though he hadn't been fed.

Link instinctively reached for his sword. Except it wasn't there. "What am I reaching for? Why did I reach for nothing?" He asked. He didn't know about the Master Sword anymore either.

He raised the black saber and brought it down on Jaden. "It doesn't have to be like this."

The Doctor stood up helping Peter up. The latter was experiencing serious muscle atrophy. He looked as though he hadn't been fed.

Link instinctively reached for his sword. Except it wasn't there. "What am I reaching for? Why did I reach for nothing?" He asked. He didn't know about the Master Sword anymore either.
Jaden blocked it. "Says you. " He goes to strike him.

Prym looked at DT. "Was anyone else taken..I last saw you with Thomas." She keeps an eye out for troopers, she would have to use the force if they come.

"Your sword." Lucy said and went back in the tardis. She brought it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back