• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"We have six days. So mental training." Pinto said.

They got to Riften. There were stormtrooper bodies everywhere the guard was keeping them at Bay.
"Ok..wow it's so cool." He said looking out the window still.

"They seem to be doing good here" she said

He jumped. "Sorry sir"

She nods
"Pinto may have been easy in you're training," "I really wasn't." "But now you're with me that training gets 100 times harder. You wanna get strong then I'll make you stro-" "Piccolo. You're helping me train him you aren't taking over his training completely." Pinto interjected.

They approached the city. "Welcome to Riften but I can't let you in. Unless you plan to pay the visitors tax." He said. "Tax what tax?" Rin asked. "For the privilege of entering the city." "Oh so it's a shakedown." Rin challenged the guard.

"Pinto may have been easy in you're training," "I really wasn't." "But now you're with me that training gets 100 times harder. You wanna get strong then I'll make you stro-" "Piccolo. You're helping me train him you aren't taking over his training completely." Pinto interjected.

They approached the city. "Welcome to Riften but I can't let you in. Unless you plan to pay the visitors tax." He said. "Tax what tax?" Rin asked. "For the privilege of entering the city." "Oh so it's a shakedown." Rin challenged the guard.
He chuckled. "Where do I start?"

Prym watched

Herb nods and starts doing push-ups, doing them slowly.

"Good point." She said.
Pinto watched. "You'e going easy in him. When I trained you you had to do a thousand at 10 times gravity." He said. "Yeah but I had already trained some under Krillin and Yamcha." He said.

They went to the inn. An argonian (lizard like) woman was at the counter. "If you've got the coin you've come to the right place otherwise hit the road."

Pinto watched. "You'e going easy in him. When I trained you you had to do a thousand at 10 times gravity." He said. "Yeah but I had already trained some under Krillin and Yamcha." He said.

They went to the inn. An argonian (lizard like) woman was at the counter. "If you've got the coin you've come to the right place otherwise hit the road."
He kept doing push-ups.

"That's one way to greet potiental clients" she said

He kept doing push-ups.

"That's one way to greet potiental clients" she said
After 200 the increased gravity was starting to cause fatigue.

"Look we just need a night for the room ah- room for the night." He said. "anything to drink?" She asked. "Goodness no. I've drank enough for one day."

After 200 the increased gravity was starting to cause fatigue.

"Look we just need a night for the room ah- room for the night." He said. "anything to drink?" She asked. "Goodness no. I've drank enough for one day."
after a bit Herb stopped, he was tired.

"Yeah I'm good too. We drank enough in the last town we were at." She said

after a bit Herb stopped, he was tired.

"Yeah I'm good too. We drank enough in the last town we were at." She said
Pinto walked over to him. "Come on. You got this. You want to be strong you have to push yourself." He said. "As hard as you can. Push it."

He paid for two rooms. One for him one for her.

Pinto walked over to him. "Come on. You got this. You want to be strong you have to push yourself." He said. "As hard as you can. Push it."

He paid for two rooms. One for him one for her.
"ok.." he said starting again. "I..got this.."

Prym headed to her room.

He kept going with Pinto's help.

"See ya" she said
He eventually got to five hindered and they turned off the gravity. "We'll keep working at it." Pinto said. "Tomorrow 500 in five times gravity should be no problem."

"Yep." He said. He sat on his bed he closed his eyes and started to Meditate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back