• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
They kept on going. It got dark as they reached Ivarstead which was a good ways away from Shor's stone. They had left later than intended. Rin had to scout the place to make sure it was safe.
Prym sat down and waited for him to come back from scouting

She had finished setting up camp and was working on the fire.
Rin sat down. Once she was done he set up a cooking spit with a pot. He placed it in top and rather than wasting water just grabbed a nearby pile of snow and dropped it in the pot. He figured that boiling the snow would kill any bacteria within anyway.

(Gotta say. I like Ryan and Jane and playing them. But the AU is was basing this region off of actually doesn't have any information going past the ruins except for a few gym leaders... I'm stuck)

Rin sat down. Once she was done he set up a cooking spit with a pot. He placed it in top and rather than wasting water just grabbed a nearby pile of snow and dropped it in the pot. He figured that boiling the snow would kill any bacteria within anyway.

(Gotta say. I like Ryan and Jane and playing them. But the AU is was basing this region off of actually doesn't have any information going past the ruins except for a few gym leaders... I'm stuck)
(Well why don't you just make it upthen? ). She just silently watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back