• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
sage was looking for kakashi. "Hmm"
Pinto walked aimlessly through the training area. Kakashi looked at them. They didn't seem to understand the importance of team work so far either. He shook it off. These weren't Shinobi. From what their profiles had said they didn't need to be. He looked at the woman. 'Let's see how she handles Genjutsu."

Pinto walked aimlessly through the training area. Kakashi looked at them. They didn't seem to understand the importance of team work so far either. He shook it off. These weren't Shinobi. From what their profiles had said they didn't need to be. He looked at the woman. 'Let's see how she handles Genjutsu."
"hmm, he has to be around here somewhere" sage said her hand glowed as she charged a lightning spell.

"I'm coming!" She shouted and ran in that direction.
She came face to face with Kakashi who quickly subdued and tied her up. He leaned over her face. "No hard feelings. But you really should be more careful." He jumped out of view leaving her there. His talknof no hard feelings seemed sincere he was just testing them after all. It made sense he wouldn't make it easy.

She came face to face with Kakashi who quickly subdued and tied her up. He leaned over her face. "No hard feelings. But you really should be more careful." He jumped out of view leaving her there. His talknof no hard feelings seemed sincere he was just testing them after all. It made sense he wouldn't make it easy.
She sighed and hoped the other two could catch him.

"So what's the plan?" She whispered
"Well he can't sneak up on me and he'd be a fool to go after... Pinto. He's in trouble " Peter said. "Unless Pinto purposly holds back to let Kakashi make a move. Which he very well might."

Toriel finally arrived a the gym. Ryan had been nodding off.

"Well he can't sneak up on me and he'd be a fool to go after... Pinto. He's in trouble " Peter said. "Unless Pinto purposly holds back to let Kakashi make a move. Which he very well might."

Toriel finally arrived a the gym. Ryan had been nodding off.
Sage nods.

Jane poked Ryan. "Wake up"

Sage nods.

Jane poked Ryan. "Wake up"
Pinto new Kakashi was behind him. But he didn't want this end fast so he let Kakashi make the first move. Kakashi moved lightning quick to hit Pinto in the neck but Pinto caught his leg. "Nice try." He said. "But you can't beat me. Especially with only one eye." Peter and Sage arrived. "Guys let's take him on together." Peter said

He looked up at Jane still half asleep. "You're very pretty."

Pinto new Kakashi was behind him. But he didn't want this end fast so he let Kakashi make the first move. Kakashi moved lightning quick to hit Pinto in the neck but Pinto caught his leg. "Nice try." He said. "But you can't beat me. Especially with only one eye." Peter and Sage arrived. "Guys let's take him on together." Peter said

He looked up at Jane still half asleep. "You're very pretty."
"Yeah let's do it" she nods.

She blushed. "Thanks"

"Vine wrap" she said sending vines at kakashi.

Jane just smiled
He went for the Kunai again but his hand was stuck to his leg by webbing. And he was wrapped. He looked them. And then disappeared in a plume of smoke. Then the real Kakashi came from the trees. "Gotta love shadow clones." He said. Peter was dumbfounded. His Spider-Sense registered the clones just as clearly as Kakashi. It couldn't tell the difference.

Toriel got ready for the battle.

He went for the Kunai again but his hand was stuck to his leg by webbing. And he was wrapped. He looked them. And then disappeared in a plume of smoke. Then the real Kakashi came from the trees. "Gotta love shadow clones." He said. Peter was dumbfounded. His Spider-Sense registered the clones just as clearly as Kakashi. It couldn't tell the difference.

Toriel got ready for the battle.
"thats a good trick" sage said

"Go Ryan" she cheered

"thats a good trick" sage said

"Go Ryan" she cheered
Kakashi landed on the ground. "I think I have a good handle on two of the three of you." He said. He pointed Sage. "You use some kind of magic correct. It took me a moment to figure it out but the staff should have been a give away. Meaning you can offer ranged support. You are the closest among you to someone who can use Ninjutsu." He pointed to Pinto. "You have the most raw power of the group and a great head for martial arts. The bruiser." He pointed to Peter. "Which makes you the planner. The tactical one. Though what else you can do is yet to be determined." He stuffed his hands back in his pockets. "Okay let's do this for real." He squat down and pulled a string. A bunch of Kunai shot from a tree behind them so silent even Peter's advanced hearing couldm't pick it up. But his Spider-Sense did. "Hit the deck!" He said jumping over the projectiles.

Ryan had selected his three Pokemon. "Ready when you are." He said. Toriel smiled pleasently. She pulled out a pokeball and threw it. "I choose you pansage!"

Kakashi landed on the ground. "I think I have a good handle on two of the three of you." He said. He pointed Sage. "You use some kind of magic correct. It took me a moment to figure it out but the staff should have been a give away. Meaning you can offer ranged support. You are the closest among you to someone who can use Ninjutsu." He pointed to Pinto. "You have the most raw power of the group and a great head for martial arts. The bruiser." He pointed to Peter. "Which makes you the planner. The tactical one. Though what else you can do is yet to be determined." He stuffed his hands back in his pockets. "Okay let's do this for real." He squat down and pulled a string. A bunch of Kunai shot from a tree behind them so silent even Peter's advanced hearing couldm't pick it up. But his Spider-Sense did. "Hit the deck!" He said jumping over the projectiles.

Ryan had selected his three Pokemon. "Ready when you are." He said. Toriel smiled pleasently. She pulled out a pokeball and threw it. "I choose you pansage!"
"protective barrier" she said making a barrier around herself and she crouched on the floor.

Jane watched

"protective barrier" she said making a barrier around herself and she crouched on the floor.

Jane watched
Pinto whacked them away channeling ki into his arm. Kakashi looked mildly impressed. Peter had noticed the danger even though it should have been undetectable. He got into a battle stance and ran at Peter who got into his own stance.

Ryan took out his own pokeball. "Geodude go!" He threw the ball.

Pinto whacked them away channeling ki into his arm. Kakashi looked mildly impressed. Peter had noticed the danger even though it should have been undetectable. He got into a battle stance and ran at Peter who got into his own stance.

Ryan took out his own pokeball. "Geodude go!" He threw the ball.
Sage stood back up.

Jane watches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back