• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Uh.. I don't know what you're talking about...this is all a dream.." She said trying to make up an excuse.

"I'll get pay back when you least expect it" he said walking away.

"Charmander!" He nods and uses ember
He looked around no one was here. "Whatever it's to hot in here anyway. He snapped his finger and it began to snow in the library. "A little bit of cool. Much better." He handed.

Jackson finished his lunch and went to go look at clubs.

A fire started. Using repeated embers he kept the fire at a steady temperature. 15 minutes later they took out the pie. Butterscotch Cinnamon.

He looked around no one was here. "Whatever it's to hot in here anyway. He snapped his finger and it began to snow in the library. "A little bit of cool. Much better." He handed.

Jackson finished his lunch and went to go look at clubs.

A fire started. Using repeated embers he kept the fire at a steady temperature. 15 minutes later they took out the pie. Butterscotch Cinnamon.
Isanne smiled a bit seeing it snow."yeah that is better"

Tommy was looking at the clubs too.

Charmander went back to Jane after the pie was done.

Isanne smiled a bit seeing it snow."yeah that is better"

Tommy was looking at the clubs too.

Charmander went back to Jane after the pie was done.
Hizako looked at her opening one eye. His Iris has a pentagon in it. He was studying her.

Jackson settled on joining the music club.

"Alright. Ryan. Get out the three Pokemon that helped you and dig in." She said. Ryan looked at the pie. "Uh... alright." He said it was a large pie but Gyrados was huge. He threw out Butterfree and Gyrados. He cut out small pieces of pie for him Butterfree and Charmander. The pieces were small enough that we're still three fourths left all of which were swallowed hole by Gryados. Ryan reached up and Gyrados leaned down to meet him. He rubbed Gyrados' head closing his eyes with a smile. "Thanks a lot Gyrados you were great."

Hizako looked at her opening one eye. His Iris has a pentagon in it. He was studying her.

Jackson settled on joining the music club.

"Alright. Ryan. Get out the three Pokemon that helped you and dig in." She said. Ryan looked at the pie. "Uh... alright." He said it was a large pie but Gyrados was huge. He threw out Butterfree and Gyrados. He cut out small pieces of pie for him Butterfree and Charmander. The pieces were small enough that we're still three fourths left all of which were swallowed hole by Gryados. Ryan reached up and Gyrados leaned down to meet him. He rubbed Gyrados' head closing his eyes with a smile. "Thanks a lot Gyrados you were great."
isanne didnt know what to say. She looks at her watch making sure her disguise was still going to hold up. She slowly went to stand back up. "I should go to class, I'll get in trouble if I'm late."

Tommy decided to join the robotics club

Charmander happily ate the pie.

isanne didnt know what to say. She looks at her watch making sure her disguise was still going to hold up. She slowly went to stand back up. "I should go to class, I'll get in trouble if I'm late."

Tommy decided to join the robotics club

Charmander happily ate the pie.
He nods and goes back to his nap. As she left he removed the weather affects.

Jackson made his way to the music room. He saw the piano. "Oh man... You... Havn't been treated well." He said seeing the beaten up keys. He used his Nanites to restore before sitting down and playing one of his favorite anime openings.

Ryan looked at Charmander. "You did good too. I would have used Blaziken but most of my stronger Pokemon are back with professor Spruce." He returned Gyrados. Butterfree flew up nuzzled him. "Awwhaha. You did good too Butterfree."

He nods and goes back to his nap. As she left he removed the weather affects.

Jackson made his way to the music room. He saw the piano. "Oh man... You... Havn't been treated well." He said seeing the beaten up keys. He used his Nanites to restore before sitting down and playing one of his favorite anime openings.

Ryan looked at Charmander. "You did good too. I would have used Blaziken but most of my stronger Pokemon are back with professor Spruce." He returned Gyrados. Butterfree flew up nuzzled him. "Awwhaha. You did good too Butterfree."
isanne walks out of the library, she wonders if he will tell anyone. Well maybe he won't, he did use his magic with her in there. She hurried to find her next class, along the way she passed the music room.

"Char!" Charmander said. Jane smiled. "Good job"

isanne walks out of the library, she wonders if he will tell anyone. Well maybe he won't, he did use his magic with her in there. She hurried to find her next class, along the way she passed the music room.

"Char!" Charmander said. Jane smiled. "Good job"
She would have heard the music. Jackson was playing the piano with the same passion as he always did.

"You wanna watch Jane Butterfree?" He asked. "Freeeee." The Pokemon nodded. He looked at Jane. "Your turn you already saw me go so pick your Pokemon accordingly."

She would have heard the music. Jackson was playing the piano with the same passion as he always did.

"You wanna watch Jane Butterfree?" He asked. "Freeeee." The Pokemon nodded. He looked at Jane. "Your turn you already saw me go so pick your Pokemon accordingly."
She smiled hearing the music.

"Yeah I know. Shuppet will probably come in handy the most." She said thinking.

(oh that's fine)
Jackson stopped playing. He then began to play my way which was his mother's favorite songs.

The pillar of fire plumed and stopped her.
isanne got to class and just said she got lost, she took a seat in back.

Jane frowned. "Okay..hmm can I have all three of my Pokémon out at the same time?"

"Shuppet can you use telekinesis to lift us over?" She ask. Shuppet nods. "Shuppet". The Pokémon lifts them over the pit.

" why not history. " he asked
Ryan watched. He laid back against the wall.

"Cuz... The it was quieter in there than the library. So long as I past my tests the teacher lets me do what I want." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back