• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Link looked at Dabria. "No do overs then?"
"Monster's souls disappear to quickly and the balance has been disrupted too many times. I can not bring him back this time." She said frowning. Bailey walked over to her and looked at her. She took off her helmet and held it out to her. "You can bring him? Please. I'll trade you this for bringing him back...I dont want Latina to be sad like how I was sad when I lost my mama." Dabria looked at the blue haired girl. "Child..."

"Monster's souls disappear to quickly and the balance has been disrupted too many times. I can not bring him back this time." She said frowning. Bailey walked over to her and looked at her. She took off her helmet and held it out to her. "You can bring him? Please. I'll trade you this for bringing him back...I dont want Latina to be sad like how I was sad when I lost my mama." Dabria looked at the blue haired girl. "Child..."
"I mean there's still Dragonballs or Rejin right?"

"Yes" Bailey looked at Latina. " I will find a way to bring Sans back." She pets Gruff. "Let's go Gruff." She runs off, she would ask the other guild members on where to find this man. Dabria sighed. "Kids.."
He grabbed her. "No." He said. "You will not go looking for Rejin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back