• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
An ice shield rose protecting them.

Fasttrack looked at him. "Hey there. Give up.:"

The Doctore got to work. He also tied her down. "Alright this might speed up the process at first but I promise it will kill the virus after." He said.

Latina nodded. "Me too." She said. "no latina you stay up there." Sans said.
"Hmm let's try breaking that shield." He jumps up into the sky and creates a large tornado. "Storm breaker!"

"And what would would that be" kageyma said unleashing a shadow that started to punch them. Iris went invisible.

"Do what you got to do doctor." Sage said looking at her friend.

She held out her hand to Latina. "Let's go help your dad. "

"Hmm let's try breaking that shield." He jumps up into the sky and creates a large tornado. "Storm breaker!"

"And what would would that be" kageyma said unleashing a shadow that started to punch them. Iris went invisible.

"Do what you got to do doctor." Sage said looking at her friend.

She held out her hand to Latina. "Let's go help your dad. "
Natsu came from the other side and attacked him.

Fasttrack dodged.

He hooked her to the console and went to the a lever. He looked at her. "I'd like to tell you that this won't hurt. But I'd be lying. The Virus is going to make feel a hunger like you've nevee felt before. It'll ne overwhelming and you'll quite possibly try to eat me."

"bailey no. if something up there is dangerous then latina needs to stay up there."

Natsu came from the other side and attacked him.

Fasttrack dodged.

He hooked her to the console and went to the a lever. He looked at her. "I'd like to tell you that this won't hurt. But I'd be lying. The Virus is going to make feel a hunger like you've nevee felt before. It'll ne overwhelming and you'll quite possibly try to eat me."

"bailey no. if something up there is dangerous then latina needs to stay up there."
" another fly. " he said as he flew to dodge.

"Hmm your pretty fast. Snake shadow." His shadows turned to snakes and went towards him. Iris kicked him from behind.

"Okay. Just do what you got to do. I dont want to hurt anyone" she said.

"But we can help" she said.

" another fly. " he said as he flew to dodge.

"Hmm your pretty fast. Snake shadow." His shadows turned to snakes and went towards him. Iris kicked him from behind.

"Okay. Just do what you got to do. I dont want to hurt anyone" she said.

"But we can help" she said.
He was suddenly hit a stream of water.

Je transformed. "Heatblast!" He exploded with heat and light.

The Doctor pillee the lever.

"bailey you can come if you really want you have gruff... but latina stays." Sans said. "But Papa..." "this ain't a discussion."

He was suddenly hit a stream of water.

Je transformed. "Heatblast!" He exploded with heat and light.

The Doctor pillee the lever.

"bailey you can come if you really want you have gruff... but latina stays." Sans said. "But Papa..." "this ain't a discussion."
He got sent back a bit. "That all you got? " he created another tornado.

"Ah" he said getting hit.

Sage felt her hunger grew. She had to fight it. She didn't want to hurt her friends.

"OK I'll be there." She looked at Latina and whispered. "I'll leave a trail. You can follow us"

Last edited:
He got sent back a bit. "That all you got? " he created another tornado.

"Ah" he said getting hit.

Sage felt her hunger grew. She had to fight it. She didn't want to hurt her friends.

"OK I'll be there." She looked at Latina and whispered. "I'll leave a trail. You can follow us"
As he was flying back he slammed into a pillard of rough ice that cut his back.

"You jave all those shadows. But I can generate light as bright as the sun."

It kept growing. From her arm her flesh became necrotic and started to atrophy. More and more the Doctor looked like nothing more than fresh meat.

Latina noddee.

As he was flying back he slammed into a pillard of rough ice that cut his back.

"You jave all those shadows. But I can generate light as bright as the sun."

It kept growing. From her arm her flesh became necrotic and started to atrophy. More and more the Doctor looked like nothing more than fresh meat.

Latina noddee.
"Ah " he said hitting the pillar. "Maybe you are more than flies."

"You're not going to win." Iris said turning back to visible and punching kageyma. He was backed into a corner.

"Got to control myself.." she said to herself. But felt like it was no use. She couldnt believe she was thinking it but the doctor did look good to eat. She looked at the doctor. "You're really starting to look good..." she tries to break free of the restraints.

Bailey jumps down with Gruff and follows after Sans. She left a trail of seeds that she had from their gardening.

Last edited:
"Ah " he said hitting the pillar. "Maybe you are more than flies."

"You're not going to win." Iris said turning back to visible and punching kageyma. He was backed into a corner.

"Got to control myself.." she said to herself. But felt like it was no use. She couldnt believe she was thinking it but the doctor did look good to eat. She looked at the doctor. "You're really starting to look good..." she tries to break free of the restraints.

Bailey jumps down with Gruff and follows after Sans. She left a trail of seeds that she had from their gardening.
"Quit calling people flies!" Johnson yelled.

Heatblast looked at him. "The flute where is it?"

"Yeah that's the virus taking hold. It'll reach full sway in a few seconds." The Doctor said backing away. "Just a few more seconds."

Latina followed stealthily. Sans walked down the largest tunnel.

"Quit calling people flies!" Johnson yelled.

Heatblast looked at him. "The flute where is it?"

"Yeah that's the virus taking hold. It'll reach full sway in a few seconds." The Doctor said backing away. "Just a few more seconds."

Latina followed stealthily. Sans walked down the largest tunnel.
"Nah you seem more like flies to me" he answered.

"Not with me" he answered with a chuckle.

She tried making a fire ball to break the restraints

There was a bunch of animal tracks from squirrels and bunnies.

"Nah you seem more like flies to me" he answered.

"Not with me" he answered with a chuckle.

She tried making a fire ball to break the restraints

There was a bunch of animal tracks from squirrels and bunnies.
Johnson threw a spikey ice ball at him.

"Who has it?" Heatblast asked.

It didn't work. "Aaaaand now!" The Doctor flipped a switch and the virus inside began to die.

Sans kept following the trail. More alsert but hands still stuffed in pockets.

Johnson threw a spikey ice ball at him.

"Who has it?" Heatblast asked.

It didn't work. "Aaaaand now!" The Doctor flipped a switch and the virus inside began to die.

Sans kept following the trail. More alsert but hands still stuffed in pockets.
He uses his scythe to hit it like a bat.

"Like you will catch him now. Erigor has it." He said. "The guild masters will be dead soon."

She soon stopped trying to break the restraints.

He soon starts to notice larger sets of animal tracks.

He uses his scythe to hit it like a bat.

"Like you will catch him now. Erigor has it." He said. "The guild masters will be dead soon."

She soon stopped trying to break the restraints.

He soon starts to notice larger sets of animal tracks.
Natsu jumped from behind him trying to punch him.

Heatblast transformed without touching the Omnitrix. "Jetray!"
The alien flew off toward Erigor.

The Doctor looked at her cautiously.

He kept following them. He yawned. "this is taking forever."

Natsu jumped from behind him trying to punch him.

Heatblast transformed without touching the Omnitrix. "Jetray!"
The alien flew off toward Erigor.

The Doctor looked at her cautiously.

He kept following them. He yawned. "this is taking forever."
Erigor got hit.

Sage looked at him. "I think...I'm ok.."

They soon get to a large cave where there was a giant mutant bunny with light blue fur, four red eyes, extra large claws and teeth. It was surrounded by piles of veggies. Bailey jumped up and down. "Giant bunny!" She went to run over to it.

Erigor got hit.

Sage looked at him. "I think...I'm ok.."

They soon get to a large cave where there was a giant mutant bunny with light blue fur, four red eyes, extra large claws and teeth. It was surrounded by piles of veggies. Bailey jumped up and down. "Giant bunny!" She went to run over to it.
Natsu landed. "Not so tough now are you!"

The Doctor started to undo her bindings.

Sans looked at it. He grabbed Bailey. "wait." He said. He remembered Ben saying something sbout a guy who mutated animals. Plus he knew about Blackmorph. He wasn't gonna take chances.

Natsu landed. "Not so tough now are you!"

The Doctor started to undo her bindings.

Sans looked at it. He grabbed Bailey. "wait." He said. He remembered Ben saying something sbout a guy who mutated animals. Plus he knew about Blackmorph. He wasn't gonna take chances.
"You're still no match for me." He said floating in the air.

"Thank you." She said.

"Aww but it's so cute" Bailey said, of course she thought it was cute. She was use to being around all types of demonic animals. More of the mutant bunnies entered the cave. One had followed behind Latina and picked her up.

"You're still no match for me." He said floating in the air.

"Thank you." She said.

"Aww but it's so cute" Bailey said, of course she thought it was cute. She was use to being around all types of demonic animals. More of the mutant bunnies entered the cave. One had followed behind Latina and picked her up.
"Maybe not but we only need to stall you." Johnson said. He blew ice at Erigor.

The Doctor was grinning. "Now lets go solve another Zombie apocalypse. Alons-y."

Latina screamed. Sans turned to face them. "Let her go."

"Maybe not but we only need to stall you." Johnson said. He blew ice at Erigor.

The Doctor was grinning. "Now lets go solve another Zombie apocalypse. Alons-y."

Latina screamed. Sans turned to face them. "Let her go."
One of his arms got frozen.

"Yep let's do it" sage smiled

"Yeah you bad bunny, drop my friend!" Bailey said. The bunny shook it's head, still holding latina.

One of his arms got frozen.

"Yep let's do it" sage smiled

"Yeah you bad bunny, drop my friend!" Bailey said. The bunny shook it's head, still holding latina.
Johnson smirked.

The Doctor pulled a switch on the TARDIS and it powered down. "Don't want the zombie scientist to be able ro use this."

Johnson smirked.

The Doctor pulled a switch on the TARDIS and it powered down. "Don't want the zombie scientist to be able ro use this."
"This won't stop me." He said and with his other hand he took out the flute

"Good idea. We need to keep this contained." Sage said with a nod.

"This won't stop me." He said and with his other hand he took out the flute

"Good idea. We need to keep this contained." Sage said with a nod.
Natsu shot a jet of warer at the flute.

The Doctor stepped out.

Sans' eye glowed. He lifted the bunny with mahic. "let. her. go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back