• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"There has to be a way to break it." Iris said.

"I know but we got other stuff to worry about." She said

The bunnies tried to get away. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Sorry work has left me in a state if forgetfullness)
"Why not try going under can anyone dig?" Johnsons asked.

"You eon't be saying that when your sucking the marrow from your husband's bones." He said.

Sans lifted some if them up.

(Sorry work has left me in a state if forgetfullness)
"Why not try going under can anyone dig?" Johnsons asked.

"You eon't be saying that when your sucking the marrow from your husband's bones." He said.

Sans lifted some if them up.
"I can see what I can do" Mirjane said transforming into her demon form. Iris looked at Ben. "You could turn into wildmutt"

"If I tell Peter he will just try to help me. We need to continue with the plan." She said and frowned. "And when I get worse I want you to stop me before I kill anyone."

The bunnies look at him. There were more bunnies taking from the garden over by Bailey and Latina.

(I get it.)

"I can see what I can do" Mirjane said transforming into her demon form. Iris looked at Ben. "You could turn into wildmutt"

"If I tell Peter he will just try to help me. We need to continue with the plan." She said and frowned. "And when I get worse I want you to stop me before I kill anyone."

The bunnies look at him. There were more bunnies taking from the garden over by Bailey and Latina.

(I get it.)
He looked at them. "For digging? Doesn't Lucy have thst virgo key?" He asked. She in fact did not. In this world it seemed Haooy never grabbed the key.

He looked at her with a narrowed expression. "And what makes you think he'll be mentally capable of helping anyone if you're dead?"

He walked over snd began picking then up with magic telekinesis.

He looked at them. "For digging? Doesn't Lucy have thst virgo key?" He asked. She in fact did not. In this world it seemed Haooy never grabbed the key.

He looked at her with a narrowed expression. "And what makes you think he'll be mentally capable of helping anyone if you're dead?"

He walked over snd began picking then up with magic telekinesis.
"Virgo? " Mirajane said. "Lucy doesn't have that key"

She sighed. "Its a lose lose situation. "

The bunnies tried to get away. Bailey chuckled. "That's alot of bunnies."

"Virgo? " Mirajane said. "Lucy doesn't have that key"

She sighed. "Its a lose lose situation. "

The bunnies tried to get away. Bailey chuckled. "That's alot of bunnies."
"Right." Ben said tapping the Ombitrix and transforming. "Armodrillo!"

"Or maybe... You could tell him. It might motivate him to work faster."

Sans panted after a bit. "fine you can have it. i don't care anymore."

"Right." Ben said tapping the Ombitrix and transforming. "Armodrillo!"

"Or maybe... You could tell him. It might motivate him to work faster."

Sans panted after a bit. "fine you can have it. i don't care anymore."
Iris watched.

Sage sighed. "I guess.." she walked over to Peter. "Hey peter...look don't freak out but I got bit."

The bunnies grabbed the vegetables going back down the rabbit holeso they made. The old woman chuckled. "I see the bunnies returned."

Iris watched.

Sage sighed. "I guess.." she walked over to Peter. "Hey peter...look don't freak out but I got bit."

The bunnies grabbed the vegetables going back down the rabbit holeso they made. The old woman chuckled. "I see the bunnies returned."
Armodrillo started to dig.

Peter looked at the bite. He stared at it for a second. "I know I really shouldn't say this but... That's actually perfect. I need a blood sample."

"you don't seem bugged." Sans said his eyes tired but matching with his ever present smile.

Armodrillo started to dig.

Peter looked at the bite. He stared at it for a second. "I know I really shouldn't say this but... That's actually perfect. I need a blood sample."

"you don't seem bugged." Sans said his eyes tired but matching with his ever present smile.
MiraJane helped him.

"You did?" She said surprised.

"They been showing up alot. I've tried to stop them but it doesn't work." She answered. "I just let them take what they want "

MiraJane helped him.

"You did?" She said surprised.

"They been showing up alot. I've tried to stop them but it doesn't work." She answered. "I just let them take what they want "
With their combined efforts it was little to no tume that they arrived on the other side.

Peter took a blood sample. Her blood was already turning a nasty shade of dark green.

Sans shrugged. "alrighty then." He said.

(We two versions of doom. One who is at the zombie world helping. And ine who is like... Palpatines left hand. Of course the second is planning on killing plapatine eventually)

With their combined efforts it was little to no tume that they arrived on the other side.

Peter took a blood sample. Her blood was already turning a nasty shade of dark green.

Sans shrugged. "alrighty then." He said.

(We two versions of doom. One who is at the zombie world helping. And ine who is like... Palpatines left hand. Of course the second is planning on killing plapatine eventually)
"Good job guys. Let's go get that flute" iris said.

"It really doesn't take long to turn..does it.." she frowned seeing the green tinted blood.

Gruff sniffed at one of the rabbit holes and started digging.

Margo and Corrin were currently spying on the empire

"It really doesn't take long to turn..does it.." she frowned seeing the green tinted blood.

Johnson nodded and set down his board. "I'll go after the gyild master guy."

Peter noddee grimly.

Sans watched gruff.

They kept to the shadows.

Johnson nodded and set down his board. "I'll go after the gyild master guy."

Peter noddee grimly.

Sans watched gruff.

They kept to the shadows.
"Okay be careful." Iris nods

Sage looked down. "So what now?"

Gruff kept digging. Bailey walked over. "Gruff stop."

"What are they up to?" Margo said as they spied on the empire.

"Okay be careful." Iris nods

Sage looked down. "So what now?"

Gruff kept digging. Bailey walked over. "Gruff stop."

"What are they up to?" Margo said as they spied on the empire.
Natsu and Johnson went off. Ben looked everyone else. "Well your the boss Mira. Where too?"

"Now we call someone much smarter than me or your Peter to slow down your infection." He said. As if on cue there was a wooshinf noise as a blue police box appeared in the entry way. Actually two of them appeared. Out came their doctor in his blue suit and brown trench coat in one. In the other came one with a bow tie and a sizable chin. "Okay I swear I only planned to call one of you." Peter said. "Sorry TARDIS' share the same line." Ten said. "Our Tardis were equal distances to the phone call we must have both caught the disteess signal. You got me and him." The other said. "Right and now we're both here." Ten said.

"So are you the same doctor at different times or multiverse counterparts?" Peter asked.

The new one spoke up. "Almost certainly Multiverse counterparts. Something is screwy with regeneration at the moment." He said.

The Tenth Doctor spoke up. "We regenerate but into ourselves. We think that our physiology is affected by all the timelines and universes being in one big place."

Sans walked up to gruff. "calm down little buddy."

"Nothing good I'll bet." Corinn said.

Natsu and Johnson went off. Ben looked everyone else. "Well your the boss Mira. Where too?"

"Now we call someone much smarter than me or your Peter to slow down your infection." He said. As if on cue there was a wooshinf noise as a blue police box appeared in the entry way. Actually two of them appeared. Out came their doctor in his blue suit and brown trench coat in one. In the other came one with a bow tie and a sizable chin. "Okay I swear I only planned to call one of you." Peter said. "Sorry TARDIS' share the same line." Ten said. "Our Tardis were equal distances to the phone call we must have both caught the disteess signal. You got me and him." The other said. "Right and now we're both here." Ten said.

"So are you the same doctor at different times or multiverse counterparts?" Peter asked.

The new one spoke up. "Almost certainly Multiverse counterparts. Something is screwy with regeneration at the moment." He said.

The Tenth Doctor spoke up. "We regenerate but into ourselves. We think that our physiology is affected by all the timelines and universes being in one big place."

Sans walked up to gruff. "calm down little buddy."

"Nothing good I'll bet." Corinn said.
"We should round up any of the dark guild members to figure out where their leader is going. Try to warn whoever their targets are" she said. Meanwhile was Erigor was flying towards Clover, the town where the guild master's were having their conference.

"Good to see you two." Sage said looking at the doctors.

Gruff barked and kept digging. Bailey frowned. "Maybe we should go down there."

"Yeah I know." She said as she got closer to where Vader was, hoping to get some information.

"We should round up any of the dark guild members to figure out where their leader is going. Try to warn whoever their targets are" she said. Meanwhile was Erigor was flying towards Clover, the town where the guild master's were having their conference.

"Good to see you two." Sage said looking at the doctors.

Gruff barked and kept digging. Bailey frowned. "Maybe we should go down there."

"Yeah I know." She said as she got closer to where Vader was, hoping to get some information.
Natsu and Johnson caught up to him.

Ben transformed. "Fasttrack! I'll start rounding them up!" He sped.off.

"Now what seems to be the problem?" Eleven asked looking around. "Well." The Doctor looked around. "I'd say some sort of necro-virus judging by the buildings and body parts. One of you hasn't been bitten have you?"

Vader was watching various villains in a meeting. They included Eggman, Green Goblin, Cell, and Vader himself.

Sans yawned. "move little doggy." He said gently pushing gruff to move him. he went down the hole.

Natsu and Johnson caught up to him.

Ben transformed. "Fasttrack! I'll start rounding them up!" He sped.off.

"Now what seems to be the problem?" Eleven asked looking around. "Well." The Doctor looked around. "I'd say some sort of necro-virus judging by the buildings and body parts. One of you hasn't been bitten have you?"

Vader was watching various villains in a meeting. They included Eggman, Green Goblin, Cell, and Vader himself.

Sans yawned. "move little doggy." He said gently pushing gruff to move him. he went down the hole.
Erigor turned to look at the two. "So you broke free of my wind barrier. My you flies are a nuisance."

"I'll help too!" Iris said.

"I was bitten." Sage said as her stomach growled.

"All these bad guys..." she whispered.

It revealed that the rabbit holes lead to a large tunnel system. Bailey looked down. "See anything?"

Erigor turned to look at the two. "So you broke free of my wind barrier. My you flies are a nuisance."

"I'll help too!" Iris said.

"I was bitten." Sage said as her stomach growled.

"All these bad guys..." she whispered.

It revealed that the rabbit holes lead to a large tunnel system. Bailey looked down. "See anything?"
"FLIES!?" They said together equally offended.

He picked her up and sped off.

(Her stomach wouldn't growl the hunger is all in their head. Closer to an addiction rather than actual hunger) "Well good thing you have a little bit of demon blood then." Ten said. "Else you would have turned by now."

Sans looked around. "could use a little light." He said.

"FLIES!?" They said together equally offended.

He picked her up and sped off.

(Her stomach wouldn't growl the hunger is all in their head. Closer to an addiction rather than actual hunger) "Well good thing you have a little bit of demon blood then." Ten said. "Else you would have turned by now."

Sans looked around. "could use a little light." He said.
"Now get out of my way." He said.

They found Kageyama.

(Ah ok.) "Yeah guess so" she nods.

"Oh a light?" She tilted her head and thought for a minute. She squeezed her hand and made a tiny light orb that flickered. It wasn't that bright but it was something. It floated down to Sans.

"Now get out of my way." He said.

They found Kageyama.

(Ah ok.) "Yeah guess so" she nods.

"Oh a light?" She tilted her head and thought for a minute. She squeezed her hand and made a tiny light orb that flickered. It wasn't that bright but it was something. It floated down to Sans.
"No." Natsu said. "Yeah we're gonna kick your ass." Johnsons said.

(Forgot who that was again)

"In the TARDIS come on." Ten said. "I may be able to use your innate magic to kill the virus."

Sans looked around.

"No." Natsu said. "Yeah we're gonna kick your ass." Johnsons said.

(Forgot who that was again)

"In the TARDIS come on." Ten said. "I may be able to use your innate magic to kill the virus."

Sans looked around.
He let out a powerful gust of wind

(Guy who controls shadows. Natsume fought him on the train.)

Sage nods and walked into the tardis.

He sees a few small bunnies who would not be able to make tunnels as large as the ones he was in. Bailey looked over to latina. "I'm going down there"

He let out a powerful gust of wind

(Guy who controls shadows. Natsume fought him on the train.)

Sage nods and walked into the tardis.

He sees a few small bunnies who would not be able to make tunnels as large as the ones he was in. Bailey looked over to latina. "I'm going down there"
An ice shield rose protecting them.

Fasttrack looked at him. "Hey there. Give up.:"

The Doctore got to work. He also tied her down. "Alright this might speed up the process at first but I promise it will kill the virus after." He said.

Latina nodded. "Me too." She said. "no latina you stay up there." Sans said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back