• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"When I was a little younger. 14 I think something bad happened. And I think itnwas my fault."

Tony looked at the prints. "Interesting. He tapped his chest piece. "JARVIS analyze these prints.
" oh I'm sorry, life really isn't all rainbows and sunshine" she said.

It wasn't in his database.

" oh I'm sorry, life really isn't all rainbows and sunshine" she said.

It wasn't in his database.
"When I first got my powers. Inused them for my own gain. I entered into a contest to get a bunch of money after getting intona fight with my Uncle. The man who raised me. After the contest some guy robbed a place I was at and ran right past me. I could have stopped him without trying... I let him go. I paid the price."

Tony followed the tracks.

"When I first got my powers. Inused them for my own gain. I entered into a contest to get a bunch of money after getting intona fight with my Uncle. The man who raised me. After the contest some guy robbed a place I was at and ran right past me. I could have stopped him without trying... I let him go. I paid the price."

Tony followed the tracks.
"oh wow" she said

Tony finds a winged lemur eating a fruit. (Like momo from avatar)

"oh wow" she said

Tony finds a winged lemur eating a fruit. (Like momo from avatar)
"When I got back. I found out that my Uncle had been murdered... I tracked down rhenfuy who did it. I had him cornered. It was the guy I didn't stop." Peter said. "I got my Uncle Killed."

Tony takes off his armor. "Hey little guy. What doing here?"

"When I got back. I found out that my Uncle had been murdered... I tracked down rhenfuy who did it. I had him cornered. It was the guy I didn't stop." Peter said. "I got my Uncle Killed."

Tony takes off his armor. "Hey little guy. What doing here?"
"I'm sorry" she frown.

The lemur took a step over to him.

"I'm sorry" she frown.

The lemur took a step over to him.
"Everyone I've talked to about says I can't blame myself. But I'm responsible for it. I used my powers irresponsibly. I used them wrong. I can't do that ever again."

He crouched down.

"In a way you do now. " she said. "Use the time you havenow."
"Your suit looks different from my Spider-Man's" Tony said. "You built this suit for me." Peter said. Tony looked it up and down. "No way. I'd never make something that unstylish."

"Your suit looks different from my Spider-Man's" Tony said. "You built this suit for me." Peter said. Tony looked it up and down. "No way. I'd never make something that unstylish."
She laughed and kept walking. Thunder boomed in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back