• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Dokhan smiled. "Alright Dokhan show 'em what you got." Pinto said. Dokhan roared and jumped to a form Herb hadn't seen. It wasn't extremely distinctly different. It looked like Super Saiyan but his hair was blue. Herb couldn't feel his energy anymore. But there was this overwhelming pressure.

He yawned as he walked over to the job board looking for something to do
He smiled."what form is that?"

"Any kind of job your looking for." Greta asked. The job board was digital with different tabs marked for the different kind of jobs.

He smiled."what form is that?"

"Any kind of job your looking for." Greta asked. The job board was digital with different tabs marked for the different kind of jobs.
"Super Saiyan Blue. Dokhan tapped into the power of the gods. You and I can't do this." He said. "We went forward with Super Saiyan 4 we can't have both."

"Something that needs to be shot." He said.

"Super Saiyan Blue. Dokhan tapped into the power of the gods. You and I can't do this." He said. "We went forward with Super Saiyan 4 we can't have both."

"Something that needs to be shot." He said.
"I see." He nods. "Well let's see what that power can do"

Greta walks over and pressed a tab on the screen. "Then maybe some mercenary job is what you want"

Golden Frieza attacked him.

He looked for protection jobs rather than assassinations.
He blocks him and punches him.

There were a few protection jobs. One was protecting a trader that was taking a rare artifact to buyer, it seemed like this trader had been attacked in the past while trying to transport it.

He blocks him and punches him.

There were a few protection jobs. One was protecting a trader that was taking a rare artifact to buyer, it seemed like this trader had been attacked in the past while trying to transport it.
Golden Frieza was sent back several feet now looking furious. "YOU LOW LIFE MONKEY!" He roared firing purple blasts at him.

He took the job and left.

Golden Frieza was sent back several feet now looking furious. "YOU LOW LIFE MONKEY!" He roared firing purple blasts at him.

He took the job and left.
He smiled. "Im no low life." He quickly goes toward the golden Frieza as he dodges the blasts. As he gets closer he charges his fist with energy to go and punch him.

"See ya." Greta said and gave him the info on where to find the trader. It was in a town nearby that had some of the empire's troops staying there. The trader was staying at the inn. Greta had gone back to her work as some of her regulars walked in. They were soldiers from the south kingdom they wanted to get a drink and talk about the missing soldiers that were turned into inquisitors. Greta listens in as she recognizes a few of the names, one being Russell, Margo's brother.

He smiled. "Im no low life." He quickly goes toward the golden Frieza as he dodges the blasts. As he gets closer he charges his fist with energy to go and punch him.

"See ya." Greta said and gave him the info on where to find the trader. It was in a town nearby that had some of the empire's troops staying there. The trader was staying at the inn. Greta had gone back to her work as some of her regulars walked in. They were soldiers from the south kingdom they wanted to get a drink and talk about the missing soldiers that were turned into inquisitors. Greta listens in as she recognizes a few of the names, one being Russell, Margo's brother.
He barely dodged.

Thomas nodded.
"Good maybe I can finally get this thing delivered. I want to get paid." He got up. "The artifact is in my room."

Meanwhile Greta received a list from one of her employees. "These the new clients that want to meet me?" He nods. "Yeah. Oh and the remaining of those parts you wanted for that guy are in." Greta nods. "Good. When Dt, gets here help him with them and give him a good deal. I'll go meet the new clients. You're in charge." He frowned as she started walking off. "Are you sure you want to help those rebels..Vader already has destroyed a lot of this land. It would be bad to make him an enemy." Greta shrugged. "Of course I do. DT wanted help. Vader hasn't asked for my help, I can choose who I want to help." She walks out to get on a small cargo ship. Her employee shook his head and spoke to himself. "You're making the wrong move, the empire will win."

"Good maybe I can finally get this thing delivered. I want to get paid." He got up. "The artifact is in my room."

Meanwhile Greta received a list from one of her employees. "These the new clients that want to meet me?" He nods. "Yeah. Oh and the remaining of those parts you wanted for that guy are in." Greta nods. "Good. When Dt, gets here help him with them and give him a good deal. I'll go meet the new clients. You're in charge." He frowned as she started walking off. "Are you sure you want to help those rebels..Vader already has destroyed a lot of this land. It would be bad to make him an enemy." Greta shrugged. "Of course I do. DT wanted help. Vader hasn't asked for my help, I can choose who I want to help." She walks out to get on a small cargo ship. Her employee shook his head and spoke to himself. "You're making the wrong move, the empire will win."
Thomas followed him.

DT arrived at the yard. He found the employees talking to imperial stormtroopers. They looked at DT but didn't raise their weapons. Neither did he this was a neutral zone after all. "What's going on here." DT asked. One of the troopers chuckled. "Just buying these parts. It's pretty easy to buy off these people." He said. "We just had to offer more money than they would have you pay."

Thomas followed him.

DT arrived at the yard. He found the employees talking to imperial stormtroopers. They looked at DT but didn't raise their weapons. Neither did he this was a neutral zone after all. "What's going on here." DT asked. One of the troopers chuckled. "Just buying these parts. It's pretty easy to buy off these people." He said. "We just had to offer more money than they would have you pay."
He lead him to his room where there was a large chest covered in chains.

It may be neutral but that didn't stop people from taking sides. The employee that Greta spoke with held a tablet in his hand as he walked over. "Hello. Can I help you with anything."

He lead him to his room where there was a large chest covered in chains.

It may be neutral but that didn't stop people from taking sides. The employee that Greta spoke with held a tablet in his hand as he walked over. "Hello. Can I help you with anything."
"I ordered those parts specifically. You aren't seriously gonna sell them to the Imerials."

"Fine I will." He said leaning against the wall. He didn't have anywhere pressing to be at the moment.
The employee starts walking away. "You'll probably be here awhile. She went to run some errands. Why don't you just go and try to plot against the empire or whatever."

The employee starts walking away. "You'll probably be here awhile. She went to run some errands. Why don't you just go and try to plot against the empire or whatever."
DT just stood silently. This was neutral ground. Besides that guy would change his tune when he saw what happened to planets under imperial control.

DT just stood silently. This was neutral ground. Besides that guy would change his tune when he saw what happened to planets under imperial control.
The employee just walked away to attend to the bar and shop. He sent a message using the tablet. He wasn't expecting Greta back. "Maybe he can convince her to side with the empire. " he said to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back