• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"something up?" Sage asked looking at pinto.
"He's here." He said. "Hello monkies and earthlings." A malicious voice said. Someone who sgae had never seen appeared. But she could guess who he was.

1618587615188.png

Peter though for a second before responding. "Fine. Not much to say." He said.

"He's here." He said. "Hello monkies and earthlings." A malicious voice said. Someone who sgae had never seen appeared. But she could guess who he was.

View attachment 873344

Peter though for a second before responding. "Fine. Not much to say." He said.
"I'm guessing you are frieza. I've heard alot about you." Sage said

"I've heard a bunch of stories. I'm glad to know I can call on strong allies in times of need" she said

"I'm guessing you are frieza. I've heard alot about you." Sage said

"I've heard a bunch of stories. I'm glad to know I can call on strong allies in times of need" she said
"Really? I've heard nothing about you." He said.

Peter just sat against a wall sticking to it

"Well how about i introduce myself." Sage made a fireball appear in her hand. "I'm Sage Blackmore "

"This Vader character..have you been fighting him long?" She asked.
"Charmed. Now get out of my way. I have business with the monkey."

"Long enough." Peter said.

"Charmed. Now get out of my way. I have business with the monkey."

"Long enough." Peter said.
"Yeah I don't really care. we got a job to do and that does not involve you." She said.

"Why haven't you stopped him yet? You and your friends seem powerful enough " she asked.

"Yeah I don't really care. we got a job to do and that does not involve you." She said.

"Why haven't you stopped him yet? You and your friends seem powerful enough " she asked.
Frieza sighed. "There is no reason that you need to perish. Stand aside."

"Some of us choose not to get involved. Others of us just aren't strong enough. Me personally. The only way to win a fight with Vader is to kill him. I'm not about that."

Frieza sighed. "There is no reason that you need to perish. Stand aside."

"Some of us choose not to get involved. Others of us just aren't strong enough. Me personally. The only way to win a fight with Vader is to kill him. I'm not about that."
"Pinto do you want help with this guy?" She asked.

"I see" she nods.

"Keep warding." Zan-Kyri said. "There's nothing any of us can do to help them."

"How have things been for you. Prosperous?" Peter asked.
"Okay" sage said and gets to work.

"Very good. Harvest has been well, a lot of our tinkers like the new technology they have come across" she said.

"Okay" sage said and gets to work.

"Very good. Harvest has been well, a lot of our tinkers like the new technology they have come across" she said.
Zan worked with her. Frieza looked at Pinot. "You seem awfully focused on protecting those two monkey." He said. He fired a huge ki blast at the temple. "Oh crap SAGE LOOK OUT!" Pinto yelled. However as if on cue Dokan flew up and went super saiyan and smacked the blast out of the way,

Zan worked with her. Frieza looked at Pinot. "You seem awfully focused on protecting those two monkey." He said. He fired a huge ki blast at the temple. "Oh crap SAGE LOOK OUT!" Pinto yelled. However as if on cue Dokan flew up and went super saiyan and smacked the blast out of the way,
Sage turned seeing Dokan smack the blast away. "Good save Dokan."

Sage turned seeing Dokan smack the blast away. "Good save Dokan."
"Sage. I must ask something of you when this is over." Zan-Kyri said.

The battle went on and Frieza went golden taking Pinto by surprise. He powered up to super Saiyan 4. "Come on Herb. When will you get back here." He said to himself as he prepared an attack. "Final Flash!"

"Sage. I must ask something of you when this is over." Zan-Kyri said.

The battle went on and Frieza went golden taking Pinto by surprise. He powered up to super Saiyan 4. "Come on Herb. When will you get back here." He said to himself as he prepared an attack. "Final Flash!"
Sage tilted her head wondering what he was going to ask. "Sure. Ask whenever, I'll try to help with whatever you're planning to ask."

Herb appeared behind him in super saiyan 4. "You called?"

Sage tilted her head wondering what he was going to ask. "Sure. Ask whenever, I'll try to help with whatever you're planning to ask."

Herb appeared behind him in super saiyan 4. "You called?"
"He wished for me... To continue your training in his place.' he said. "You left before he could teach you everything."

"He wished for me... To continue your training in his place.' he said. "You left before he could teach you everything."
"yeah I know. I ended up leaving with Peter to get away from the king. I didn't have alot of control over my magic then. I know I've grown alot since then but I know I'm not fully a master mage yet.. I would be glad to continue my training with you Zan." She said.

"yeah I know. I ended up leaving with Peter to get away from the king. I didn't have alot of control over my magic then. I know I've grown alot since then but I know I'm not fully a master mage yet.. I would be glad to continue my training with you Zan." She said.
Zan kyri kept working.

Pinto smiled at his pupil. "Super Saiyan 4. Alright Pupil." He looked at Frieza. "Consider this graduation day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back