• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"It'll be over powered with overwhelm your body with Blitz waves." Goku said. "That's not the problem. The problem is that to go Super Saiyan you have to become a great ape. And I don't think you've received the training to control that form."
Yeah I haven't" he said. Sage smiled. "Don't worry, I'll try my best to help you."

(Sure go ahead)
At first Herb felt nothing. It seemed at first that it didn't work. But before Herb could say anything his eyes glossed over and his iris' turned pink. He began to breath heavily and began to grow his muscles quickly tearing through all his clothing. Brown fur growing on every inch of his body as his iris' went from pink to red and filled his sockets. His canines green and he began to growl viciously as a snout grew. He grew and grew and grew until he was the size of the skycraperm

At first Herb felt nothing. It seemed at first that it didn't work. But before Herb could say anything his eyes glossed over and his iris' turned pink. He began to breath heavily and began to grow his muscles quickly tearing through all his clothing. Brown fur growing on every inch of his body as his iris' went from pink to red and filled his sockets. His canines green and he began to growl viciously as a snout grew. He grew and grew and grew until he was the size of the skycraperm
"wow that's one big ape..." Sage said looking up. Herb roared at her and went to slam his hand down on her.

(Sorry for the wait was trying to do some research of ss4 ) sage nods. "Herb, I know you're in there. Calm down." Herb growled loudly. Sage looked at Goku. "How did you get control."
"My granddaughter Pan. She talked sense into me. Made me rember who I was."

"My granddaughter Pan. She talked sense into me. Made me rember who I was."
"okay.." sage said thinking. "Herb you can get control of this. You're strong I'm not saying that because your a sayain. I'm saying it cause you're my brother. You really are becoming someone mom and dad would be proud of. I know i am and hey we still need to go on an adventure together. Remember we talked about it last time we were at fairy tale" sage smiled. Herb seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"okay.." sage said thinking. "Herb you can get control of this. You're strong I'm not saying that because your a sayain. I'm saying it cause you're my brother. You really are becoming someone mom and dad would be proud of. I know i am and hey we still need to go on an adventure together. Remember we talked about it last time we were at fairy tale" sage smiled. Herb seemed to have calmed down a bit.
Goku flew back.

Goku flew back.
"that's good" sage smiled. Herb started shrinking until he was now in the form of a grown adult. His body still covered with some brown fur, his iris's still red. For the most part sage could tell how much he looked like this dad even with all the fur. "Wow..this form feels strong." Herb said

"that's good" sage smiled. Herb started shrinking until he was now in the form of a grown adult. His body still covered with some brown fur, his iris's still red. For the most part sage could tell how much he looked like this dad even with all the fur. "Wow..this form feels strong." Herb said
"Just be careful." Goku said returning to his own twelve year old form. "You're natural Saiyan Instincts will be at their height in this form. You'll get ticked off easier. You'll yearn to fight more than ever."

"Just be careful." Goku said returning to his own twelve year old form. "You're natural Saiyan Instincts will be at their height in this form. You'll get ticked off easier. You'll yearn to fight more than ever."
"got it. Good to know" he said. Sage nods. "I'll make sure he doesn't go overboard."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back