• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"We are leaving." Link said standing up.
Greta nods. "Just be careful. If Vader wanted you he will probably try again." Sage smiles. "Yeah well thanks for trying to help. You didn't have to" she shrugged. "Yeah but I was once I soldier. I'm use to helping people out in times like this"

Greta nods. "Just be careful. If Vader wanted you he will probably try again." Sage smiles. "Yeah well thanks for trying to help. You didn't have to" she shrugged. "Yeah but I was once I soldier. I'm use to helping people out in times like this"
He nodded. "Herb. It's time for you to decide. Before we fight frieza you can go through the process of achieving the Super Saiyan 4 transformation. Or the unlocking god ki." He said.

"super saiyan 4" he said
"Alright. Just so you know this process... Is going to be extremely difficult." Pinto said. "And I can't help you with it this time. I have to head back to Konoha. You remember instant transmission. Take sage and go to Goku in Ponzu Mountain. He can help you."

"Alright. Just so you know this process... Is going to be extremely difficult." Pinto said. "And I can't help you with it this time. I have to head back to Konoha. You remember instant transmission. Take sage and go to Goku in Ponzu Mountain. He can help you."
herb nods. "Okay." Sage turned to Zan. "Let Peter know where I went." Herb took her hand and they instant transmission away. Greta chuckled. "I'm locking up before Vader decides to come back here."

Goku stopped fighting Goten and looked at him. "Really? What with?"
"Well for me super sayin 4. Not sure why he wanted me to bring Sage too." Herb shrugged. Sage smiled. "I could use the training too Herb. I got stuff i can practice with."

Margo made some lunch. She sat down and started eating. "how long till we get to our destination? "

"Well for me super sayin 4. Not sure why he wanted me to bring Sage too." Herb shrugged. Sage smiled. "I could use the training too Herb. I got stuff i can practice with."

Margo made some lunch. She sat down and started eating. "how long till we get to our destination? "
"Oh... Heeheehee. I'm the wrong Goku for that training." Goku said. "I didn:t go super Saiyan 4 I got the god Ki. But come one I'll take you to the right one." He said.

"We should be landing in about 20 minutes. It just a quick off load but..." Yamcha said. "Mind if I hang with you guys. Training you as reignited my adventurers spirit."

"Oh... Heeheehee. I'm the wrong Goku for that training." Goku said. "I didn:t go super Saiyan 4 I got the god Ki. But come one I'll take you to the right one." He said.

"We should be landing in about 20 minutes. It just a quick off load but..." Yamcha said. "Mind if I hang with you guys. Training you as reignited my adventurers spirit."
"Okay" herb said. Sage made a spell book appear and started reading as herb followed Goku.

"Sure I don't mind I guess." She shrugged.

"Okay" herb said. Sage made a spell book appear and started reading as herb followed Goku.

"Sure I don't mind I guess." She shrugged.
They came back with another Goku. This one was younger. He looked to be 14. "Yo." He said with the exact same level of casual as the Goku they knew. "Alright there's a reason Sage is here. It's to help with your transformation." The young Goku said as the other Goku left with Goten.

Yamcha grinned. "Alright. You hear Puar! We're gonna go on ad adventurer." He said to the cat that was flying next to him.

They came back with another Goku. This one was younger. He looked to be 14. "Yo." He said with the exact same level of casual as the Goku they knew. "Alright there's a reason Sage is here. It's to help with your transformation." The young Goku said as the other Goku left with Goten.

Yamcha grinned. "Alright. You hear Puar! We're gonna go on ad adventurer." He said to the cat that was flying next to him.
Herb nods "okay. So where do we begin"

Margo chuckled. "Yeah should be interesting"

"You have to become a great ape." Goku said.

Once they landed Travis left the three of them behind. They found themselves in Falkreath once again.
"Yeah but didn't Pinto give me a shot that stops that transformation?" He asked.

"Alright so what's the plan?" Margo asked

"Yeah but didn't Pinto give me a shot that stops that transformation?" He asked.

"Alright so what's the plan?" Margo asked
"It'll be over powered with overwhelm your body with Blitz waves." Goku said. "That's not the problem. The problem is that to go Super Saiyan you have to become a great ape. And I don't think you've received the training to control that form."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back