• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I was told to bring him here" she said pointing to Corrin

"Ben's fighting albedo." Iris said
He set him on the bed. "Ah I've seen these symptoms before." He said.

"He's fighting the entire pack. We need to go back and help him." Johnson said. "No you two are rookies and you've done enough." Kevin said.

He set him on the bed. "Ah I've seen these symptoms before." He said.

"He's fighting the entire pack. We need to go back and help him." Johnson said. "No you two are rookies and you've done enough." Kevin said.
"You have?" She said.

"Just cause we're rookies doesn't mean we can't fight. If you guys are suppose to train us as heroes then shouldn't we be doing hero work?" Iris said.

"Peter!" She ran over and hugged him.

Margo nods"good"

Iris heads back to the castle.
"There you go. Safe and sound. Not a scratch on him just like promised." The Doctor said with a smile. His hands were stuffed deep into his trench coat pockets.

He ran over and hugged her tightly.

Johnson was standing still with his eyes closed. Ice began to encase his whole body

"There you go. Safe and sound. Not a scratch on him just like promised." The Doctor said with a smile. His hands were stuffed deep into his trench coat pockets.

He ran over and hugged her tightly.

Johnson was standing still with his eyes closed. Ice began to encase his whole body
"how was the nega zone?" Sage asked. "Thanks Doctor."

Margo hugged him back.

Iris noticed him not following. She turned and watched. "Ice armor?"

"how was the nega zone?" Sage asked. "Thanks Doctor."

Margo hugged him back.

Iris noticed him not following. She turned and watched. "Ice armor?"
(is that what I called it? God that's aweful gimme a second to come with something better) "Eh dangerous." Peter said. "Anyway the Doctor is doing me a huge favor." He said. "Yes well... Peter has been telling me that I should join your little guild." The Doctor said. "Still not convinced it's for me. But I did agree to pick up your guests. Let everyone know. Sent out invitations and everything." The Doctor said. "So once you two are settled in a date for said matrimony everything will swell and done." He said. "I'm less words... He's agreed to help plan." Peter said.

"That was the worst feeling ever. And I sincerely hope I never go through it again."

He nodded. "Ice Armor."

(is that what I called it? God that's aweful gimme a second to come with something better) "Eh dangerous." Peter said. "Anyway the Doctor is doing me a huge favor." He said. "Yes well... Peter has been telling me that I should join your little guild." The Doctor said. "Still not convinced it's for me. But I did agree to pick up your guests. Let everyone know. Sent out invitations and everything." The Doctor said. "So once you two are settled in a date for said matrimony everything will swell and done." He said. "I'm less words... He's agreed to help plan." Peter said.

"That was the worst feeling ever. And I sincerely hope I never go through it again."

He nodded. "Ice Armor."
(I thought so I could be wrong. My brain hasn't been working well lately. Been working for a week straight. Covering shifts for coworkers)
Sage laughed. "Thank you doctor. I appreciate the help."

"I hope you don't either." She said.

"Awesome" she nods.

(I thought so I could be wrong. My brain hasn't been working well lately. Been working for a week straight. Covering shifts for coworkers)
Sage laughed. "Thank you doctor. I appreciate the help."

"I hope you don't either." She said.

"Awesome" she nods.
(You need to take somee time once in a while. This may sound bad but sometimes just say no) "In the meantime..." The Doctor said. "All of time and space?" He asked. "Don't really want to travel on my own anymore."

He kept holding her. "I know I've said this a thousand times but I really do love you more than anything else." He said.

"Alright." He got on his board.

(You need to take somee time once in a while. This may sound bad but sometimes just say no) "In the meantime..." The Doctor said. "All of time and space?" He asked. "Don't really want to travel on my own anymore."

He kept holding her. "I know I've said this a thousand times but I really do love you more than anything else." He said.

"Alright." He got on his board.
(Yeah I know. Next day off not answering any calls.) Sage smiled. "It has been awhile since we done that"

"I know." She smiled. "I..love you too." She said quickly before she could stop herself.

Iris heads toward the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back