• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Yamcha got in a fighting stance. (Important to remember. Despite his decline in the main series he's still one of the strongest fighters on earth)
Margo stood ready. She wasn't a pro at hand to hand combat, she had pretty much learned all her fighting moves on the street and as a thief it was easier to run then fight at times.

Margo stood ready. She wasn't a pro at hand to hand combat, she had pretty much learned all her fighting moves on the street and as a thief it was easier to run then fight at times.
Yamcha moved in the blink of an eye and grabbed her arm and forced it behind her back.

The door opened and everyone stepped out into Abysus.

"How can you move that fast" she asked seeing her arm was now behind her back.

"So this is it " iris said
"I trained in the turtle style of Martial Arts. It was a hellish training regimine but it turned me into a powerhouse." Yamcha said.

"Alright Johnson's take your board scout ahead." Ben said. "How it's a board and this is grass and dirt. I'd need some kind of thrust fory board to even move forward." The board glowed and grew a pair of thrusters on the back. "Whoa cool." He said. "Cool yes but also... Use your head." Ben said. "You can make your own road."

"I trained in the turtle style of Martial Arts. It was a hellish training regimine but it turned me into a powerhouse." Yamcha said.

"Alright Johnson's take your board scout ahead." Ben said. "How it's a board and this is grass and dirt. I'd need some kind of thrust fory board to even move forward." The board glowed and grew a pair of thrusters on the back. "Whoa cool." He said. "Cool yes but also... Use your head." Ben said. "You can make your own road."
Margo made a shadow arm try to pick him up so she could be free.

"What do you want me to do ben?" Iris asked

Margo made a shadow arm try to pick him up so she could be free.

"What do you want me to do ben?" Iris asked
Yamcha let her go freely. "Again." Roshi said.

"We're gonna wait for Johnson to give the okay. Then we're gonna see if we can get to the bottom of the pike in Nanite activity.

"Again? I didn't even get to do anything " Margo said.

She nods. "Got it"
"You must be able to move before your opponent strikes. Weather it is to block dodge or make an attack of your own." Roshi said.

Everyone waited. It was while and they hadn't heard anything yet.

"You must be able to move before your opponent strikes. Weather it is to block dodge or make an attack of your own." Roshi said.

Everyone waited. It was while and they hadn't heard anything yet.
"have you seen how fast he moves?" She said and went to punch yamcha.

She looked worried. "Let's go look for johnson.."

margo goes to kick him in the side.

"what could have happened" she said to herself.
He took the hit. "Sloppy." He said lowering his guard. "Master I don't think she can learn much from us. She'd be better off learning from someone with her powers. We could teach her martial arts but not on our level."

"No idea." Ben said.

He took the hit. "Sloppy." He said lowering his guard. "Master I don't think she can learn much from us. She'd be better off learning from someone with her powers. We could teach her martial arts but not on our level."

"No idea." Ben said.
"hey I thought that was pretty good, I've done worse." She said.

Iris keeps following the path they are going on, searching for clues.

"hey I thought that was pretty good, I've done worse." She said.

Iris keeps following the path they are going on, searching for clues.
"She definitely has some raw talent." Krillin said. "We can teach you technique but we are a different form of humans. We can't make you as strong as us." He said.

She found a shard of ice on the ground just short of a bridge.

(you know after all this time. I might try to watch the gas masked zombie episodes of doctor who again. See if I'm a bit braver)

"She definitely has some raw talent." Krillin said. "We can teach you technique but we are a different form of humans. We can't make you as strong as us." He said.

She found a shard of ice on the ground just short of a bridge.
"I never asked you to make me as strong as you. I can clearly see I can't get to that level." She said.

She picks up the shard. "He was close to the bridge.."

"I never asked you to make me as strong as you. I can clearly see I can't get to that level." She said.

She picks up the shard. "He was close to the bridge.."
"Don't worry. You'll still become the peak of human strength. " Krillin said. "And you'll know how to handle yourself in a scuffle with the best of them."

"Look at this." Kevin said picking up a Skateboard.

"Don't worry. You'll still become the peak of human strength. " Krillin said. "And you'll know how to handle yourself in a scuffle with the best of them."

"Look at this." Kevin said picking up a Skateboard.
"Okay guess I'm training with you guys then" she smiled a bit.

"His board....ben can you go wild mutt and track his scent?" Iris asked

"Okay guess I'm training with you guys then" she smiled a bit.

"His board....ben can you go wild mutt and track his scent?" Iris asked
"Yamcha we can teach her your wolf style. She seems to type to work with that." Krillin said. (Always thought if Yamcha kept up with Martial Arts he'd take the Wolf Fang fist bandit fighting style and mixed it with turtle style then if would be Wolf Style)

"No need. He'll be in the castle." Rex said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back