What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Sub Genres
Multiverse
Characters
Here

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
"He can take care of himself. We have a good structure and team already. Sending someone to find him right now will only compromise our current situation." He said.

"Look Mudd. For once. I think it's time to see if Sage and Peter can handle themselves in these situations." Lucifer saidm
She nods. "Good point rin."

Mudd sighed. "I know lucifer but I made a promise." She took off her mask. She didn't need to wear it anymore, the cracks on her face gone. "I promise to watch out for her"

The Wordsmith

Writer of both Fanfiction and Normal Fiction
She nods. "Good point rin."

Mudd sighed. "I know lucifer but I made a promise." She took off her mask. She didn't need to wear it anymore, the cracks on her face gone. "I promise to watch out for her"
After investigating Ben eventually found himself approaching Tokyo's acting Mayor.

"I know." He said.

The Wordsmith

"so where do you think we will be going?" She asked peter
"No idea. But I don't like that Logan's coming." He said looking at Wolverine,

Ben walked around looking around this new Tokyo. He saw a burning building with a young man trapped in some goo monster.

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
"No idea. But I don't like that Logan's coming." He said looking at Wolverine,

Ben walked around looking around this new Tokyo. He saw a burning building with a young man trapped in some goo monster.
" it must be important that he comes" Sage said.

Iris had been taking pictures as she looked around Tokyo. She saw the burning building. "Oh no.."

The Wordsmith

" it must be important that he comes" Sage said.

Iris had been taking pictures as she looked around Tokyo. She saw the burning building. "Oh no.."
(Is this Iris a transfer from america?)
Peter leaned back taking off his mask. "How many have you made bub>" Wolverine asked. "Lots. Why?" He asked. "Got any Zombie proof ones?" Peter looked at him. "We talking magic Zombies or walking dead style?"

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
(Is this Iris a transfer from america?)
Peter leaned back taking off his mask. "How many have you made bub>" Wolverine asked. "Lots. Why?" He asked. "Got any Zombie proof ones?" Peter looked at him. "We talking magic Zombies or walking dead style?"
( we could go with that.I wasn't sure if it was going to be the same as the hall of hero thread so I was just thinking being a tourist or some thing. It can be a different version )

"Isn't the walking dead the same as zombies" sage asked

The Wordsmith

( we could go with that.I wasn't sure if it was going to be the same as the hall of hero thread so I was just thinking being a tourist or some thing. It can be a different version )

"Isn't the walking dead the same as zombies" sage asked
(Either or) There was a boy trapped in some goo. Another boy with green hair was desperately tying to save him. The boy seemed to be quirkless.

"Different context." Peter said. "With magic it's not as big a deal cuz it's just reanimated corpses. Walking dead style means a zombie viral infection that can spread from person to person."

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
(Either or) There was a boy trapped in some goo. Another boy with green hair was desperately tying to save him. The boy seemed to be quirkless.

"Different context." Peter said. "With magic it's not as big a deal cuz it's just reanimated corpses. Walking dead style means a zombie viral infection that can spread from person to person."
(I'll just go different version.) "He's trying to help..why he's not a hero." Iris said to herself. She just watched from the crowd, unsure if she should do anything to help too.

"Oh I see" sage nods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)