• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
he sidestepped and fired a gaster blaster at her using his own karim retribution. it didn't hurt much but it solowly sapped at her health.
she panted a bit still holding her scythe. She moved it to one hand and went to make Fell's soul appear in her other hand.

she panted a bit still holding her scythe. She moved it to one hand and went to make Fell's soul appear in her other hand.
it started flying to her hand but then stopped as it turned blue. fell was pulling back. "don't you dare," He said making her soul appear and turning it blue. She felt weigherd down by her own soul.

it started flying to her hand but then stopped as it turned blue. fell was pulling back. "don't you dare," He said making her soul appear and turning it blue. She felt weigherd down by her own soul.
"Ow" she said feeling weighted down. She tried again with making his soul come to her. " Dealing with souls is apart of my job. If needed I'll use it against you."

"Ow" she said feeling weighted down. She tried again with making his soul come to her. " Dealing with souls is apart of my job. If needed I'll use it against you."
"your funeral." He pulled out a blue ISO-8 crystal. The power flowed through him. Suddenly she lost her grip on his soul and the wieght of her soul made moving almost impossible.

"Then he better drop it.." she said
"you think you're the only one who knows that? unlike you i have a plan." He took out a deep dark orange soul. "you didn't." Sans said. "i did. you get more out of the negative traits." He said. It was deeply orange similar to bravery but difference. Whatever it was it made Sans furious.

"you think you're the only one who knows that? unlike you i have a plan." He took out a deep dark orange soul. "you didn't." Sans said. "i did. you get more out of the negative traits." He said. It was deeply orange similar to bravery but difference. Whatever it was it made Sans furious.
"Sans can you explain? We don't really deal much with the traits of souls." She asked

"Sans can you explain? We don't really deal much with the traits of souls." She asked
"monster's there was once a reason they had a negative connotation. he took a human's soul... and he rotted it. he took a brave soul and filled it with fear." He said. "souls have inherent traits and turning them negative is a damn hard thing to do. someone suffered a lot and for a long time for their soul to be turned into that."

"monster's there was once a reason they had a negative connotation. he took a human's soul... and he rotted it. he took a brave soul and filled it with fear." He said. "souls have inherent traits and turning them negative is a damn hard thing to do. someone suffered a lot and for a long time for their soul to be turned into that."
She frowned. "Oh I see"

She frowned. "Oh I see"
"yeah too bad so sad. but you left out the best bit "original" version." Fell said. "with a negative soul is at the line between the the will to live and just giving up. it'll take any attack meant for me the soul will cease to exist. no orbs. no power. just poof. like that person never existed." Fell said. Sans looked at Dabria. "and no soul or orbs means no way to record their lives. they won't get a book and eventually most of them are just forgotten. it becomes as if they really never were there."

"yeah too bad so sad. but you left out the best bit "original" version." Fell said. "with a negative soul is at the line between the the will to live and just giving up. it'll take any attack meant for me the soul will cease to exist. no orbs. no power. just poof. like that person never existed." Fell said. Sans looked at Dabria. "and no soul or orbs means no way to record their lives. they won't get a book and eventually most of them are just forgotten. it becomes as if they really never were there."
"No..that can't happen.." she frowned. She still couldn't move.

"No..that can't happen.." she frowned. She still couldn't move.
Fell dodged a bone attack from Sans. "you really don't get it do you. i'm to good to be beat by just the two of you." He said. He walked up dDbaria and prepeared to deliver a final blow when his watch beeped, "fffffuck." He cursed under his breath. "lucky for you chumos i have stuff to do." He dropped the crystal and crushed the fearful soul letting it take the drain affect. it disappeared.

Fell dodged a bone attack from Sans. "you really don't get it do you. i'm to good to be beat by just the two of you." He said. He walked up dDbaria and prepeared to deliver a final blow when his watch beeped, "fffffuck." He cursed under his breath. "lucky for you chumos i have stuff to do." He dropped the crystal and crushed the fearful soul letting it take the drain affect. it disappeared.
"No!" She shouted. "This isn't right. Souls should be able to rest in peace." She looked angry.

"No!" She shouted. "This isn't right. Souls should be able to rest in peace." She looked angry.
Sans sighed closing his eyes sockets and looking down. He walked up to Dabria. "come on. let's head back and see if we can find oiut where he's going."

Sans sighed and sat down. "i need a nap."
"Okay there are extra rooms if you want to rest." Dabria said going over to a book shelf. All the books on it were mainly black. They were all books of past reapers. She starts flipping through it.

"Okay there are extra rooms if you want to rest." Dabria said going over to a book shelf. All the books on it were mainly black. They were all books of past reapers. She starts flipping through it.
Sam had gone to the section of Sans. It was huge. "How many times has he died?" He asked. "just me? plenty." Sans said. "in different time lines. alternate versions hae died even more."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back