• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Dabria walked in. "What's on your mind?"

"We'll see" she said
"A lot. Guilt... Fear... Anger..." He said. His hair temporarily darkened again before going back to normal.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Okay. Well. I think it's time to get going. Diamond city is nearby and thats where the client is right?"

"A lot. Guilt... Fear... Anger..." He said. His hair temporarily darkened again before going back to normal.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Okay. Well. I think it's time to get going. Diamond city is nearby and thats where the client is right?"
"well I'm here if you want to let it out." She said.

"I think so" she said

"well I'm here if you want to let it out." She said.

"I think so" she said
"I... Can't. If I do... I might. Again..." His hair turned dark and then light again. It always went straight to brown. Never lighter
Never darker.

"Alright. It's a short drive from here." He saidm

"I... Can't. If I do... I might. Again..." His hair turned dark and then light again. It always went straight to brown. Never lighter
Never darker.

"Alright. It's a short drive from here." He saidm
"You can't just keep it bottled up." She said concerned.

"Okay" she said

"You can't just keep it bottled up." She said concerned.

"Okay" she said
"What am I supposed to do? Every time I let those feelings out I become darker..."

They drove through the rest of the city stopping every once and while to put an end to the gun fight.

"What am I supposed to do? Every time I let those feelings out I become darker..."

They drove through the rest of the city stopping every once and while to put an end to the gun fight.
"I don't know..I just don't think you should bottle it up." She said.

Sage just looks out the window.

(I thought death was a she) Vita took a bite of his slice.

"With all due respect. This place is no place for ya'll." Engineer said. "You gotta be willing to do bad things to do right."
(Nope he's always been a he. The death before him was a she.) Dabria grabbed a slice. "Surprisingly this is good"

"We are just here to help. I'm sure we can do this our way"she said

(Nope he's always been a he. The death before him was a she.) Dabria grabbed a slice. "Surprisingly this is good"

"We are just here to help. I'm sure we can do this our way"she said
"Surprisingly? Are you doubting my culinary skills?" Sam asked.

"Right." Scout said. "Good luck I guess. I guarantee we're gonna be more better at this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back