• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I still want to kill conquest." His hair darkened for a second before going back to normal. "But I won't."
"hmm ok" war said. He was okay with killing if need be. He was a solider before he was a reaper. "So what are you going to do now?" Dabria smiled. "Well Vita is hungry so first step is to get food." She headed to the kitchen. War just nods.

"hmm ok" war said. He was okay with killing if need be. He was a solider before he was a reaper. "So what are you going to do now?" Dabria smiled. "Well Vita is hungry so first step is to get food." She headed to the kitchen. War just nods.
Sam was cooking a pizza

Dabria smiled. "Want help?"

War was heading out the door. "I'm going to conquest's. Gonna look for clues."
"No I'm good." He said. "I'm experimenting." He said. "Sushi Pizza." He had a crust that was covered in a wasabi paste. In the paste was salmon, tuna, and all sorts of raw fish. (Had this once at a county fair. It was surprisingly good)

"No I'm good." He said. "I'm experimenting." He said. "Sushi Pizza." He had a crust that was covered in a wasabi paste. In the paste was salmon, tuna, and all sorts of raw fish. (Had this once at a county fair. It was surprisingly good)
"Hmm interesting" she said

War wasn't sure what to say. He sighed before walking away.
Sam looked at Dabria. "Maybe you should talk to him."

Ben was staring down the man. "Lets go guys. We finished our work. If they want to treat us like this they can fend for themselves the rest of the way."

Sam looked at Dabria. "Maybe you should talk to him."

Ben was staring down the man. "Lets go guys. We finished our work. If they want to treat us like this they can fend for themselves the rest of the way."
"I will." She went to Vita's room.

sage nods. "Okay let's go" she starts walking away

"I will." She went to Vita's room.

sage nods. "Okay let's go" she starts walking away
The door was still locked.

They left the man there. "If you walk away you'll be seen as an enemy of the brotherhood of steel." He said. "Whatever." Ben said. "But you aren't getting the Omnitrix."

The door was still locked.

They left the man there. "If you walk away you'll be seen as an enemy of the brotherhood of steel." He said. "Whatever." Ben said. "But you aren't getting the Omnitrix."
"hey Vita..can I come in?" She asked

"Okay you think we are scared of this brotherhood of steel?" She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back