• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The sword hits her. "Ah!" She shouted. "You done it now." She know she told peter she wouldn't summon any demons but she felt like she needed to. She chanted under her breath and a portal started to open.
"What is this? Are you a demon summoner?" He asked.

"What is this? Are you a demon summoner?" He asked.
"Yes" she said as she stopped chanting. The ice around her fist broke as magic covered her hands. Walking out of the portal wasnt the usual red and blue demon but a grey demon whose lower half resembled a scorpion.

"Yes" she said as she stopped chanting. The ice around her fist broke as magic covered her hands. Walking out of the portal wasnt the usual red and blue demon but a grey demon whose lower half resembled a scorpion.
"I wonder if your friends know?" Lyon asked. "I wonder if grey knows you summon the very things that destroyed his family." Peter looked back seeing the demon. "Damn it. Sage I hope you know what you're doing."

"I wonder if your friends know?" Lyon asked. "I wonder if grey knows you summon the very things that destroyed his family." Peter looked back seeing the demon. "Damn it. Sage I hope you know what you're doing."
"They destroyed my family too...its my fault" sage wiped away tears from her eyes. The demon looked at Sage and grunted before going towards Lyon.

"They destroyed my family too...its my fault" sage wiped away tears from her eyes. The demon looked at Sage and grunted before going towards Lyon.
"Oh really. Well I suppose they'll make a good warm up to Deliora." (Alright I leave this bit up to you. We can go with how the manga/anime do and let him live or more realistically the demon could Kill Lyon which could cause some interesting changes and ripple affects. Up to you)

"Oh really. Well I suppose they'll make a good warm up to Deliora." (Alright I leave this bit up to you. We can go with how the manga/anime do and let him live or more realistically the demon could Kill Lyon which could cause some interesting changes and ripple affects. Up to you)
(I'm fine with letting him live) the demon went to strike Lyon with its tail.

Lyon moved to dodge but it was too late. The tail went straight into his heart and the venom was administered. Lyon fell to one knee. "No... Not like this... Not like..."
Sage gasped. "Demon leave!" The scorpion like demon grunted and disappeared into the portal. "I...didnt want to kill.."

Lyon looked at her. "You... Bitch. Heh... You really are... Demon Master." His body gave out and fell to the ground dead.
Tears filled Sage's eyes as she held her hands over the wound Lyon had inflicted on her. A chuckling sound was heard as the red and blue demon stood behind her. "Good job massster"

Tears filled Sage's eyes as she held her hands over the wound Lyon had inflicted on her. A chuckling sound was heard as the red and blue demon stood behind her. "Good job massster"
Peter came back up to see what was going on after he and the others beat the rest of them. "Hey get out!" He yelled to the demon. He ran up and kicked it. "Back! Back! The power of Spider compells you!"

Peter came back up to see what was going on after he and the others beat the rest of them. "Hey get out!" He yelled to the demon. He ran up and kicked it. "Back! Back! The power of Spider compells you!"
"Massster want me to fight ssspider?" The demon asked. Sage just responded by tossing a fireball at it, the demon disappeared as the portal closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back