• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Come on, just try to have a bit of fun" she said.

"You are going to pay for this" she said
"I'm... Not good at having fun." He said.

"Will I?" He asked. He returned her power. "That's fine I'm not after you." He made Vita's soul appear. "If only one gets the power of life than it's me. Good bye." He snapped his fingers. Vita fell to his knees he started rapidly turning to dust. "3,000 years. Let's see what you'd look like at a mortal.

"I'm... Not good at having fun." He said.

"Will I?" He asked. He returned her power. "That's fine I'm not after you." He made Vita's soul appear. "If only one gets the power of life than it's me. Good bye." He snapped his fingers. Vita fell to his knees he started rapidly turning to dust. "3,000 years. Let's see what you'd look like at a mortal.
"I guess you got to learn" she said.

"Give it back. That's not yours" she said once her powers returned. She went to attack rejin. She didn't want Vita to die.

"I guess you got to learn" she said.

"Give it back. That's not yours" she said once her powers returned. She went to attack rejin. She didn't want Vita to die.
"Do I? Where will it get me?" He asked cynically before sighing. "Sorry this was a bad idea. You guys would be having a better time without me."

"Oh really? And what will you give in return?" "Peace..." Vita said looking at Dabria. His legs and arms had already disintegrated.

"Do I? Where will it get me?" He asked cynically before sighing. "Sorry this was a bad idea. You guys would be having a better time without me."

"Oh really? And what will you give in return?" "Peace..." Vita said looking at Dabria. His legs and arms had already disintegrated.
"I want to spend time with you. I can't do that if you leave." The coaster started moving

"I don't have much I can give you...I'm a reaper the souls I gather I lay to rest, my scythe is deaths, my cloak use to be wars. Im only here because Mother thought my brothers needed another reaper to help keep the balance. A life for a life, when one is born another dies. I'll give you my life for his. " she said walking closer to him.

"I want to spend time with you. I can't do that if you leave." The coaster started moving

"I don't have much I can give you...I'm a reaper the souls I gather I lay to rest, my scythe is deaths, my cloak use to be wars. Im only here because Mother thought my brothers needed another reaper to help keep the balance. A life for a life, when one is born another dies. I'll give you my life for his. " she said walking closer to him.
He blushed furiously.

Rejin frowned. "Bah. You're no fun." He restored Vita. "Become both of you."

He blushed furiously.

Rejin frowned. "Bah. You're no fun." He restored Vita. "Become both of you."
Jessica smiled and they rode the coaster. "Woo!"

Dabria helped Vita up. She looked at Rejin. "We will be back if you keep messing with the balance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back