• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He bonded to her fully. You're mine now.

"Son... She still loves You-" Hizako stood up. "SHUT UP!" He ran out.
"No." She said. Red smirked. "Oh I'm going to have some fun, remember the last time we did this"

Jessica got up and followed him.

"No." She said. Red smirked. "Oh I'm going to have some fun, remember the last time we did this"

Jessica got up and followed him.
He made her take off the ring and using the strength she now had. Crushed it.

She found him at the train station buying a drink from the vending machine.

He made her take off the ring and using the strength she now had. Crushed it.

She found him at the train station buying a drink from the vending machine.
"That's mine.." sage said. She then said. "What are you going to do to me.."

Jessica walked over. "Hizako"

"Make you give up your precious Demons."

He just sat against the wall his black bangs covering his eyes from view.
"No I'm not letting you take them." Sage said. Red smiled. "You have no choice"

She sat next to him. "What's going on with your mom"

"No I'm not letting you take them." Sage said. Red smiled. "You have no choice"

She sat next to him. "What's going on with your mom"
"I am in your mind. I am rewriting your nueral pathway. With each passing moment you become more and more like Red." He said.

He clenched his teeth at the mere mention of his mother.

"I am in your mind. I am rewriting your nueral pathway. With each passing moment you become more and more like Red." He said.

He clenched his teeth at the mere mention of his mother.
"No no stop!" Sage shouted. She tried to fight it. Red looked at her. "Want some help Sludge" she then glanced to see what wolf spider was doing.

She frowned. ,"Sorry"

"No no stop!" Sage shouted. She tried to fight it. Red looked at her. "Want some help Sludge" she then glanced to see what wolf spider was doing.

She frowned. ,"Sorry"
After a few minutes she had changed a great deal. She wasn't anywhere near being Red but she was getting closer and closer. Give us your demons. Before I take the spider you love so much and make you hate him with every fiber of being.
Wolf Spider was analyzing the crystal.

"My mother. She left my father when I was twelve three months after a miscarriage. The miscarriage wasn't her fault. But it's no excuse for what happened after." He said. "She scarred my dad's left arm and left with another man. She took all of my dad's money and spread rumors that made him lose his job. He eventually found work but... He gets paid crap and she's living the high life. She left me with him for years before going to court and trying to take me away from him." He said. "She wasn't doing out of love for me. But spite for my father." He said. "She didn't love me enough then and she doesn't have the right to ask for me to love her." He looked up his burning with hatred. "I remember the last thing I said to her. I looked her in the eyes at court when asked who I wanted to stay with. And I told her to go fuck herself."

Last edited:
After a few minutes she had changed a great deal. She wasn't anywhere near being Red but she was getting closer and closer. Give us your demons. Before I take the spider you love so much and make you hate him with every fiber of being.
Wolf Spider was analyzing the crystal.

"My mother. She left my father when we were twelve three months after a miscarriage. The miscarriage wasn't her fault. But it's no excuse for what happened after." He said. "She scared my dad's left arm and left with another man. She took all of my dad's money and spread rumors that made him lose his job. He eventually found work but... He gets paid crap and she's living the high life. She left me with him for years before going to court and trying to take me away from him." He said. "She wasn't doing out of love for me. But spite for my father." He said. "She didn't love me enough then and she doesn't have the right to ask for me to love her." He looked up his burning with hatred. "I remember the last thing I said to her. I looked her in the eyes at court when asked who I wanted to stay with. And I told her to go fuck herself."
Sage felt herself change. A tear fell from her face. "Fine take them." Sage's hands glow, red shakes her hand. She smiled getting the demons. "Yes they are mine. Now as much as I like the idea of you being like me..I have my own ideas. You been getting in my way for two long. Now A spell I been practicing. " Red started moving her hands, creating symbols almost like jutsu. "Magic take away." She grabbed sage's forehead and sludge could feel magic drain out of her body.

"Oh" she said

Sage felt herself change. A tear fell from her face. "Fine take them." Sage's hands glow, red shakes her hand. She smiled getting the demons. "Yes they are mine. Now as much as I like the idea of you being like me..I have my own ideas. You been getting in my way for two long. Now A spell I been practicing. " Red started moving her hands, creating symbols almost like jutsu. "Magic take away." She grabbed sage's forehead and sludge could feel magic drain out of her body.

"Oh" she said
Sludge sighed. The change is temporary. She will return to normal unfortunately.

Peter reappeared at Skyrim on Nirn infront of Lucy and Link who had just managed to successfully deliver the supplies.

"She always calls. Always tries to offer gifts to get me to live with her. Because of her I have to take care of my father. Because of her I never have enough time to take care of myself at home. Because of her I'm stuck in this stupid city trying to help my father make ends meet instead of following my own dreams. She screwed my life over. So she doesn't get to say sorry. Not now... Not ever."

Sludge sighed. The change is temporary. She will return to normal unfortunately.

Peter reappeared at Skyrim on Nirn infront of Lucy and Link who had just managed to successfully deliver the supplies.

"She always calls. Always tries to offer gifts to get me to live with her. Because of her I have to take care of my father. Because of her I never have enough time to take care of myself at home. Because of her I'm stuck in this stupid city trying to help my father make ends meet instead of following my own dreams. She screwed my life over. So she doesn't get to say sorry. Not now... Not ever."
"well I got what I want." Red summoned a demon and Mudd appeared. Mudd looked mad. "Red." Red smiled. "Attack her" Mudd didn't do anything. "You can't control me. When sage was under Kain's influence I was granted a gift so I wouldn't be under her control.". Red glared. "Fine. I don't need a broken demon like you. Wolf want to turn this statue into dust. Use the crystal. " Sage felt really weak. "No Mudd.." Red looked at her. "I'm not done with you, let. Sludge I need you for a minute."

Lucy looked surprised. "Oh hey Peter"

"I'm sorry" she said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"well I got what I want." Red summoned a demon and Mudd appeared. Mudd looked mad. "Red." Red smiled. "Attack her" Mudd didn't do anything. "You can't control me. When sage was under Kain's influence I was granted a gift so I wouldn't be under her control.". Red glared. "Fine. I don't need a broken demon like you. Wolf want to turn this statue into dust. Use the crystal. " Sage felt really weak. "No Mudd.." Red looked at her. "I'm not done with you, let. Sludge I need you for a minute."

Lucy looked surprised. "Oh hey Peter"

"I'm sorry" she said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
He jumped onto Red. Wolf Spider grabbed the crystal and was suddenly in front mud. "Bye Bye." He bashed his fists into either side of her head. A man who even without the crystal could crumple steel like paper. With the added power of the crystal and holding nothing back his fists connected to each side of her head. And kept going until they met crushing Mudd's head into nothing but sediment and dust.

"Damn it!" Peter started punching the ground. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!"

"This is why you need to keep away," He said. "Why everyone needs to keep away. I'm not a good person. I'm a spiteful hateful person. And it's not worth it to worry about me." He stood up. "I'd say don't follow me or come to my house again." He looked back with a small smile. "But I know you're too stubborn to listen so instead... just don't tell anyone what I told you okay?"

He jumped onto Red. Wolf Spider grabbed the crystal and was suddenly in front mud. "Bye Bye." He bashed his fists into either side of her head. A man who even without the crystal could crumple steel like paper. With the added power of the crystal and holding nothing back his fists connected to each side of her head. And kept going until they met crushing Mudd's head into nothing but sediment and dust.

"Damn it!" Peter started punching the ground. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!"

"This is why you need to keep away," He said. "Why everyone needs to keep away. I'm not a good person. I'm a spiteful hateful person. And it's not worth it to worry about me." He stood up. "I'd say don't follow me or come to my house again." He looked back with a small smile. "But I know you're too stubborn to listen so instead... just don't tell anyone what I told you okay?"
Mudd cried out in pain until she perished. Lucifer could feel what had happened since he was probably connect in someway to the demons. Sage started crying parts of her still feeling bad. She got up and ran at wolf spider. She went to punch him. With out her magic she was pretty weak at the moment. Red let wolf take the first hit at Sage if he wanted. Sludge could feel how stronger red was now. All of sage's magic was hers . Red summoned Skor. His eyes glowed as he was under her power. Red smirked. "Now this is going to be fun."

"What happened?" She asked."how did you get here."

She nods. "I won't"

Mudd cried out in pain until she perished. Lucifer could feel what had happened since he was probably connect in someway to the demons. Sage started crying parts of her still feeling bad. She got up and ran at wolf spider. She went to punch him. With out her magic she was pretty weak at the moment. Red let wolf take the first hit at Sage if he wanted. Sludge could feel how stronger red was now. All of sage's magic was hers . Red summoned Skor. His eyes glowed as he was under her power. Red smirked. "Now this is going to be fun."

"What happened?" She asked."how did you get here."

She nods. "I won't"
Wolf grabbed her wrist and snapped it.

"Red she has Sage. Evil versions of us. Have to save her." He couldn't string full sentences. They were summoned to hell by Lucifer. Lucifer who was extremely angry put the war on hold himself and summoned Prym the clones. DT Rin. Everyone. Except for Theif and Cana whaat they were doing was too important (we'll get back to that soon)

Hizako looked at her. "Anyway. That's my life. My father's a drunk. And I'm a spiteful kid who can't take care of himself because I'm too busy taking care of my dad and stewing on my hatred of my mother. Must seem pretty pathetic." He said looking down.

Wolf grabbed her wrist and snapped it.

"Red she has Sage. Evil versions of us. Have to save her." He couldn't string full sentences. They were summoned to hell by Lucifer. Lucifer who was extremely angry put the war on hold himself and summoned Prym the clones. DT Rin. Everyone. Except for Theif and Cana whaat they were doing was too important (we'll get back to that soon)

Hizako looked at her. "Anyway. That's my life. My father's a drunk. And I'm a spiteful kid who can't take care of himself because I'm too busy taking care of my dad and stewing on my hatred of my mother. Must seem pretty pathetic." He said looking down.
"Ah" sage cried out before she could try anything else Skor stabbed her with his tail. A painful poison got into her system. Red walked over and picked her up. Any pain sage experienced now doubled. With sludge bonded to her she started attacking her. Bones could be heard being snapped.

Lucy looked mad. Prym looked around, this the first she was in hell.

"No I think your doing the best with the cards you were dealt." She said

"Ah" sage cried out before she could try anything else Skor stabbed her with his tail. A painful poison got into her system. Red walked over and picked her up. Any pain sage experienced now doubled. With sludge bonded to her she started attacking her. Bones could be heard being snapped.

Lucy looked mad. Prym looked around, this the first she was in hell.

"No I think your doing the best with the cards you were dealt." She said
More. Make her suffer more.

Lucifer explained to everyone what was going on.

He chuckled. "If I were doing that then I'd be in a much better situation." He said.

More. Make her suffer more.

Lucifer explained to everyone what was going on.

He chuckled. "If I were doing that then I'd be in a much better situation." He said.
there were times red healed her only to keep attacking. Sage begged her to stop. After about an hour of repeating the process, Red had moved her into a chair. Red smirked. "Hey sludge want a tear or two?". Sage tried moving but the combination of her injuries and the poison were helping. "No not again. " She said rembering sludge taking her eyes. Red waited for sludge to respond. "Wolf want I on this action, you do look like the one she loves."

Prym gasped. "Oh no.". Lucy frowned. "Oh no Mudd.." she looked at Peter to see his reaction.

"Oh?" She tilted her head.

there were times red healed her only to keep attacking. Sage begged her to stop. After about an hour of repeating the process, Red had moved her into a chair. Red smirked. "Hey sludge want a tear or two?". Sage tried moving but the combination of her injuries and the poison were helping. "No not again. " She said rembering sludge taking her eyes. Red waited for sludge to respond. "Wolf want I on this action, you do look like the one she loves."

Prym gasped. "Oh no.". Lucy frowned. "Oh no Mudd.." she looked at Peter to see his reaction.

"Oh?" She tilted her head.
"Gross." Wolf said. "I'm busy."

Peter was silent. His fists were clenched.

"I... Nevermind. I'm going home feel free to come if you want. I don't sleep at night so."

"Gross." Wolf said. "I'm busy."

Peter was silent. His fists were clenched.

"I... Nevermind. I'm going home feel free to come if you want. I don't sleep at night so."
"Ok, sludge go ahead and eat her eyes." Red said. Sage barely had her eyes open now" she was starting to fall unconscious.

"They will pay" Prym said.

"Sure only for a little bit then I got to head home" she said

"Ok, sludge go ahead and eat her eyes." Red said. Sage barely had her eyes open now" she was starting to fall unconscious.

"They will pay" Prym said.

"Sure only for a little bit then I got to head home" she said
"Again? No. I'm going to eat her heart."

Lucifer opened a huge portal after a few hours of getting things ready. Butbabfew hours in hellnhad been minutes on earth. He looked at Prym. "I am going to summon Vader. One who turned good." He said. "You'll need his power against the Evil Obi-Wan."

He nodded. "Alright." He said.

"Again? No. I'm going to eat her heart."

Lucifer opened a huge portal after a few hours of getting things ready. Butbabfew hours in hellnhad been minutes on earth. He looked at Prym. "I am going to summon Vader. One who turned good." He said. "You'll need his power against the Evil Obi-Wan."

He nodded. "Alright." He said.
red shrugged. "Sure go for it."

Prym nods. "Okay thanks for the heads up."

She smiled

red shrugged. "Sure go for it."

Prym nods. "Okay thanks for the heads up."

She smiled
A portal opened before Sludge could start. Good guys came filling throught. The next thing Wolf Spider knew Peter had taken the crystal. He fired a Sonic blaster at Sage tearing Sludge off her. She began to heal. "Torch!" He yelled. The human torch went in and started burning sludge.

Back at home Hizako took the plates when everyone was done eating. His cell phone started ringing.

A portal opened before Sludge could start. Good guys came filling throught. The next thing Wolf Spider knew Peter had taken the crystal. He fired a Sonic blaster at Sage tearing Sludge off her. She began to heal. "Torch!" He yelled. The human torch went in and started burning sludge.

Back at home Hizako took the plates when everyone was done eating. His cell phone started ringing.
Sage lifted her head up. "Peter" red looked angry. "Come on...oh no sludge. " she shot an ice beam to get rid of the fire.

" are you going to answer that" she asked

Sage lifted her head up. "Peter" red looked angry. "Come on...oh no sludge. " she shot an ice beam to get rid of the fire.

" are you going to answer that" she asked
Peter ran over to her. Wolf grabbed him "You are not-" he began but Peter punched him with the full power of the crystal. "I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS TODAY!" He yelled. He walked up to Red using the full power of the crystal he punched her in the shoulder not holding back. It hurt worse than anything she had ever felt.

He picked it up. He narrowed seeing who it was. "No." He sent it to voicemail.

Peter ran over to her. Wolf grabbed him "You are not-" he began but Peter punched him with the full power of the crystal. "I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS TODAY!" He yelled. He walked up to Red using the full power of the crystal he punched her in the shoulder not holding back. It hurt worse than anything she had ever felt.

He picked it up. He narrowed seeing who it was. "No." He sent it to voicemail.
Red got sent back. "Ah" prym ran over to sage and started to use the force to heal her.

Jessica nods figuring it is his mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back