• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
red kept having her demons fight the demons that were coming out of the portal. Red kept fighting Skor, letting the spiders fight and Lucifer with kakarot. Sage got to the scene a few minutes later since she had run. "Red..."

She nods listening.
She saw Peter facing off against Peter.

They got to his house. It was a very small house. Single floor with at most four rooms. He took a key from his pocket and opened the door. "Tadaima." He said speaking Japanese. His father looked at him from the table directly infront of them. "Oh Hizako-Kun." He slurred they conversed in Japanese for a bit before his dad went back to drinking. Hizako sighed.

She saw Peter facing off against Peter.

They got to his house. It was a very small house. Single floor with at most four rooms. He took a key from his pocket and opened the door. "Tadaima." He said speaking Japanese. His father looked at him from the table directly infront of them. "Oh Hizako-Kun." He slurred they conversed in Japanese for a bit before his dad went back to drinking. Hizako sighed.
"Another peter?" Sage said in surprise. Red chuckled dodging an attack from Skor. "Yeah a friend of mine"

"Nice to meet you sir." Jessica said to his dad.

"Another peter?" Sage said in surprise. Red chuckled dodging an attack from Skor. "Yeah a friend of mine"

"Nice to meet you sir." Jessica said to his dad.
Peter punched Wolf Spider. "A villain? What Uncle Ben's teaching meant nothing?" He asked. "Uncle Ben tuaght me to be what I am today. Beating and breaking me. He taught me right up until the day I taught him.his last lesson." He punched Peter in the gut. There was a difference. He wasn't holding back. He never held back.

He looked at her blankly. Hizako sighed. "He doesn't speak English well when he's drunk." He said. He translated what she had said. The man looked at her. "Oh. Hajimemashite." He said. "He says nice to meet you." He said. They conversed momentarily in Japanese. Hizako looked at Jessica. "He says your welcome to stay for dinner."

Peter punched Wolf Spider. "A villain? What Uncle Ben's teaching meant nothing?" He asked. "Uncle Ben tuaght me to be what I am today. Beating and breaking me. He taught me right up until the day I taught him.his last lesson." He punched Peter in the gut. There was a difference. He wasn't holding back. He never held back.

He looked at her blankly. Hizako sighed. "He doesn't speak English well when he's drunk." He said. He translated what she had said. The man looked at her. "Oh. Hajimemashite." He said. "He says nice to meet you." He said. They conversed momentarily in Japanese. Hizako looked at Jessica. "He says your welcome to stay for dinner."
Sage ran over to help Peter. She made vines to grab wolf spider. She figured she would try to focus on him than her evil self.

Jessica nods. "Thank you."

Sage ran over to help Peter. She made vines to grab wolf spider. She figured she would try to focus on him than her evil self.

Jessica nods. "Thank you."
Peter focused on Red. "Alright let's go." He said.

He went to the kitchen and started using all the groceries he just bought to cook. There was no fridge in the kitchen they couldn't afford one.

Peter focused on Red. "Alright let's go." He said.

He went to the kitchen and started using all the groceries he just bought to cook. There was no fridge in the kitchen they couldn't afford one.
"Oh it's you and me know web head" red smirked. "Lightning blast!" She shouted sending a bolt of lightning at him. Sage had a vine wrap around WolfSpider. "I'm not going to let you hurt Peter."

Jessica walked in with him. "Want some help?"

"Oh it's you and me know web head" red smirked. "Lightning blast!" She shouted sending a bolt of lightning at him. Sage had a vine wrap around WolfSpider. "I'm not going to let you hurt Peter."

Jessica walked in with him. "Want some help?"
"You can't stop me." Wolf Spider said.

He had started using magic to clean the produce. When he realized he had walked in he quickly covered it up but burned his hand on the stove and nearly dropped the knife on his foot. "No. No I'm good." He said. "Hizako. You better not be using magic again." His father said this time in English. Hizako grimiced on the inside.

"You can't stop me." Wolf Spider said.

He had started using magic to clean the produce. When he realized he had walked in he quickly covered it up but burned his hand on the stove and nearly dropped the knife on his foot. "No. No I'm good." He said. "Hizako. You better not be using magic again." His father said this time in English. Hizako grimiced on the inside.
"yes I can." She went to punch him. Red sent another lightning blast at peter. She was thinking if they should just grab the two now.

"Magic ?" Jessica said in surprise.

"yes I can." She went to punch him. Red sent another lightning blast at peter. She was thinking if they should just grab the two now.

"Magic ?" Jessica said in surprise.
Peter ducked under her. "I really just want you to leave us alone." He said. "I'm sicknof this Kakarot quickly knocked both Peter and Sage out. Damn it dad you need to lay off the alcohol.

"He's not serious." Hizako ecxused. "I'm a wizard in the kitchen."

Peter ducked under her. "I really just want you to leave us alone." He said. "I'm sicknof this Kakarot quickly knocked both Peter and Sage out. Damn it dad you need to lay off the alcohol.

"He's not serious." Hizako ecxused. "I'm a wizard in the kitchen."
"OK that's two down " red made chains appear on Sage and peter. She looked at lucifer. "We have what we want." She teleported her group and their new prisoners back to their base. (No idea if you want the base to be where the villain camp was.)

Jessica nods. "Oh ok"

"OK that's two down " red made chains appear on Sage and peter. She looked at lucifer. "We have what we want." She teleported her group and their new prisoners back to their base. (No idea if you want the base to be where the villain camp was.)

Jessica nods. "Oh ok"
"No!" Lucifer yelled. (Sure they've set up there so their probably building there)

He started cooking. Breaded pork chops with a side of fried rice and miso soup. "You can go sit down." He said.

"No!" Lucifer yelled. (Sure they've set up there so their probably building there)

He started cooking. Breaded pork chops with a side of fried rice and miso soup. "You can go sit down." He said.
(Okay) red smiled and once they got to the camp she activated her wards. She didn't want any uninvited guests. Red went over to the unconscious Sage and looked at her. "Time for round two. Maybe Sludge would like to have a snack again." She looked at her comrades, "we better take all thier weapons and make sure they have no crystals on them."

Jessica nods taking a seat. "Where's your mom"

(Okay) red smiled and once they got to the camp she activated her wards. She didn't want any uninvited guests. Red went over to the unconscious Sage and looked at her. "Time for round two. Maybe Sludge would like to have a snack again." She looked at her comrades, "we better take all thier weapons and make sure they have no crystals on them."
Peter had already woken up. He jumped up and reached for his crystal grabbing it. "You really think it'll be that easy?

Hizako came back a while later with fully cooked food. He set one down for each of them. "Dad wake up. Food." He said. "Where's your mother?" His father asked. Hizako sighed. "You know exactly where she is old man now eat. And then go to bed. You have to be awake for work tomorrow."

Peter had already woken up. He jumped up and reached for his crystal grabbing it. "You really think it'll be that easy?

Hizako came back a while later with fully cooked food. He set one down for each of them. "Dad wake up. Food." He said. "Where's your mother?" His father asked. Hizako sighed. "You know exactly where she is old man now eat. And then go to bed. You have to be awake for work tomorrow."
"I really hoped. Peter you are out numbered" Red said.

Jessica just silently watched.

"I really hoped. Peter you are out numbered" Red said.

Jessica just silently watched.
"Don't say my name." Peter said. "You don't have the right." Wolf Spider went to stop him but he was faster and stronger than him now and Kakarot was back in New York looking for the Dragonball.

Hizako sat down. "Itadakimasu." He said said closing his eyes and putting his hands together. "Okay. Dig in." He said. "After this I'll walk you home. Then I'll have to spend the rest of the night working, cooking, and studying." He said. And he meant the actual rest of the night.

"Don't say my name." Peter said. "You don't have the right." Wolf Spider went to stop him but he was faster and stronger than him now and Kakarot was back in New York looking for the Dragonball.

Hizako sat down. "Itadakimasu." He said said closing his eyes and putting his hands together. "Okay. Dig in." He said. "After this I'll walk you home. Then I'll have to spend the rest of the night working, cooking, and studying." He said. And he meant the actual rest of the night.
Red picked up sage and held a knife against her neck. "Drop the crystal or else."

Jessica nods and eats.

Red picked up sage and held a knife against her neck. "Drop the crystal or else."

Jessica nods and eats.
"You won't do it." Peter said. "You need her a live if you want her demons."

It wasn't an award winning meal but it was pretty good. "So... Jessica." Hizako's father asked. "When did you meet Hizako?" "Just yesterday. I danced with her and the party."

"You won't do it." Peter said. "You need her a live if you want her demons."

It wasn't an award winning meal but it was pretty good. "So... Jessica." Hizako's father asked. "When did you meet Hizako?" "Just yesterday. I danced with her and the party."
"I can figure a way to get them with out her but do you want to risk it?" Red said. "Now drop the crystal. Wolf can you try to restrain him? Cause with that crystal he could be more powerful than you, maybe even be the better Spider?"

"Well I seen you around school before then" she said

"I can figure a way to get them with out her but do you want to risk it?" Red said. "Now drop the crystal. Wolf can you try to restrain him? Cause with that crystal he could be more powerful than you, maybe even be the better Spider?"

"Well I seen you around school before then" she said
Peter looked at Sage and then at Red. He looked around. Sludge latched onto Sage purposefully woke her up and started bonding to her.

"Yeah but we never spoke. No reason to. I'm just boring me and you're one of the most popular girls at school." He leaned back. "I still honestly can't figure why I stood out to you yesterday anymore than normal."

Peter looked at Sage and then at Red. He looked around. Sludge latched onto Sage purposefully woke her up and started bonding to her.

"Yeah but we never spoke. No reason to. I'm just boring me and you're one of the most popular girls at school." He leaned back. "I still honestly can't figure why I stood out to you yesterday anymore than normal."
"Ah..get off me!" Sage shouted. Her heart was beating rapidly. She was scared. Red looked at Peter. "I can stop this"

Jessica shrugs. "I don't know"

"Ah..get off me!" Sage shouted. Her heart was beating rapidly. She was scared. Red looked at Peter. "I can stop this"

Jessica shrugs. "I don't know"
Peter looked at Sage. "Fine." He dropped the crystal. "My turn." Wolf Spider took out a knife and stabbed Peter in the chest.

"By the way... Your mother called again." "Dad... Don't." Hizako said. "She just wants to talk to You-" "I don't want to talk to her. Not again. Not ever."

Peter looked at Sage. "Fine." He dropped the crystal. "My turn." Wolf Spider took out a knife and stabbed Peter in the chest.

"By the way... Your mother called again." "Dad... Don't." Hizako said. "She just wants to talk to You-" "I don't want to talk to her. Not again. Not ever."
"No!" Sage shouted. She tried to use her magic to get sludge off her. Red had let go of her. "Sludge hold onto her." She made a chair appear so sludge could make Sage sit. Red then walked over and used a cloth to pick up the crystal.

Jessica was curious but didn't want to ask at dinner. She could tell he probably didn't want to talk about it.

"No!" Sage shouted. She tried to use her magic to get sludge off her. Red had let go of her. "Sludge hold onto her." She made a chair appear so sludge could make Sage sit. Red then walked over and used a cloth to pick up the crystal.

Jessica was curious but didn't want to ask at dinner. She could tell he probably didn't want to talk about it.
A portal opened under Peter and he fell through into hell.

"Just talk to her." "No!" Hizako said clenching his teeth. "She doesn't get to try and come back after all these years. She doesn't get to say she's sorry after everything she's done..." Tears fell down his face.

A portal opened under Peter and he fell through into hell.

"Just talk to her." "No!" Hizako said clenching his teeth. "She doesn't get to try and come back after all these years. She doesn't get to say she's sorry after everything she's done..." Tears fell down his face.
"ugh I hate that devil." Red said increasing her wards strength so no more portals could interrupt them. Sage made a fireball appear in her hand. "Get off me!" She tried to grab sludge so he could let her go. Red grabbed her hand before she could try"oh is that a ring I see. Hmm sludge let's get to work. Wolf want to help?"

Jessica put her hand over his. She wasn't sure what to say.

"ugh I hate that devil." Red said increasing her wards strength so no more portals could interrupt them. Sage made a fireball appear in her hand. "Get off me!" She tried to grab sludge so he could let her go. Red grabbed her hand before she could try"oh is that a ring I see. Hmm sludge let's get to work. Wolf want to help?"

Jessica put her hand over his. She wasn't sure what to say.
He bonded to her fully. You're mine now.

"Son... She still loves You-" Hizako stood up. "SHUT UP!" He ran out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back