• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Well I suppose there's always a market for cleaning workers." He said. "And you could take an apprenticeship as a tailor."

They stopped at Empire State Univeristy. "It's the top of this building." Kakarot started to fly upward. A portal opened and someone tackled him and they both fell to the ground.

"You... really don't." He mumbled looking down. As though he felt ashamed.
"I guess" she shrugged and smiled. "I'll figure it out. I can just tell people I was homeschooled which is pretty much true."

Seeing kakarot get tackled, she made a blue flamed color fire ball.

She looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"I guess" she shrugged and smiled. "I'll figure it out. I can just tell people I was homeschooled which is pretty much true."

Seeing kakarot get tackled, she made a blue flamed color fire ball.

She looked at him. "What's wrong?"
"Yeah that is a good point." He said.

Lucifer was holding a sword. "I don't like what you're planning Kakarot." He said.

"N-nothing it's just... I don't think anyone should see where I live... it's not a good place." He said.

"Yeah that is a good point." He said.

Lucifer was holding a sword. "I don't like what you're planning Kakarot." He said.

"N-nothing it's just... I don't think anyone should see where I live... it's not a good place." He said.
she nods. "Yep." After a couple hours they find a store that needed someone to do some cleaning.

"Not you." Red tossed the blue flame fire ball at him.

"Oh" she tilted her head

she nods. "Yep." After a couple hours they find a store that needed someone to do some cleaning.

"Not you." Red tossed the blue flame fire ball at him.

"Oh" she tilted her head
"Alright good luck with the interview." He said.

He sliced through the ball with the magic sword. It glowed with the same blue flame.

The bell rang. The next class was art. Hizako and Jessica shared that class but he never showed up.

"Alright good luck with the interview." He said.

He sliced through the ball with the magic sword. It glowed with the same blue flame.

The bell rang. The next class was art. Hizako and Jessica shared that class but he never showed up.
"Thanks" sage smiled. "I'll need it."

Red glared. She sent bolts of lightning at him. "Kakarot you ok?"

"Hmm where is he" she said and got a pass to go go to the bathroom so she could look for him.

"Thanks" sage smiled. "I'll need it."

Red glared. She sent bolts of lightning at him. "Kakarot you ok?"

"Hmm where is he" she said and got a pass to go go to the bathroom so she could look for him.
Peter leaned against the wall waiting.

He took the hits. "Still havn't found magic to hurt the immortal?" He asked. Kakarot flew and punched him in the face. Lucifer sighed.

He was in the Library sleeping.

Peter leaned against the wall waiting.

He took the hits. "Still havn't found magic to hurt the immortal?" He asked. Kakarot flew and punched him in the face. Lucifer sighed.

He was in the Library sleeping.
She went to have her interview.

"I'm working on it. " She said and kept sending magic blasts at him.

"Of course this is where you are" she said.

She went to have her interview.

"I'm working on it. " She said and kept sending magic blasts at him.

"Of course this is where you are" she said.
Peter kept an eye on Max Dillon as he had been walkeing pretty close. Not following as he kept walking. He walked into a broken down apartment complex.

He grabbed Kakrot. "It's time to take you to hell."

He breathed in deeply. He seemed more peaceful.

Peter kept an eye on Max Dillon as he had been walkeing pretty close. Not following as he kept walking. He walked into a broken down apartment complex.

He grabbed Kakrot. "It's time to take you to hell."

He breathed in deeply. He seemed more peaceful.
After a while Sage walked out.

Red made chains that started to wrap around Lucifer. "Hey sludge think you could bond to Lucifer?" She asked out of curiosity

Jessica smiled. "I'll just let him sleep."

After a while Sage walked out.

Red made chains that started to wrap around Lucifer. "Hey sludge think you could bond to Lucifer?" She asked out of curiosity

Jessica smiled. "I'll just let him sleep."
(Is she going to wait for him after school)
"How'd it go?" He asked.

He struggled. Can try.

After school he walked out to the entrance.

(Is she going to wait for him after school)
"How'd it go?" He asked.

He struggled. Can try.

After school he walked out to the entrance.
(Yeah). "I got the job" she said

"Try maybe you can control him until we can get him out of the way. We wouldn't want him messing with our plans." She said

Jessica waited there for him.

(Yeah). "I got the job" she said

"Try maybe you can control him until we can get him out of the way. We wouldn't want him messing with our plans." She said

Jessica waited there for him.
He grinned and hugged her. "Amazing. Good job." He said.

He jumped from her and latched onto Lucifer. "Hahahah. You think you can control the devil." Suddenly Sludge constricted and spazmed as if in pain.

He looked at her. "You weren't kidding." He said.

He grinned and hugged her. "Amazing. Good job." He said.

He jumped from her and latched onto Lucifer. "Hahahah. You think you can control the devil." Suddenly Sludge constricted and spazmed as if in pain.

He looked at her. "You weren't kidding." He said.
"Thanks" she hugs him back.

Red looked worried. "Sludge come back!"

"I know I wasn't" she said

"Thanks" she hugs him back.

Red looked worried. "Sludge come back!"

"I know I wasn't" she said
He held her hand.

He fell to floor twitching. Lucifer kicked him over to her.

He sighed. "Alright come on." He said. "We have to make a stop on the way."

He held her hand.

He fell to floor twitching. Lucifer kicked him over to her.

He sighed. "Alright come on." He said. "We have to make a stop on the way."
She smiles. "Okay that's one thing down."

Red picks him up. "I'm sorry that was a bad idea"

"Okay lead the way" she said

She smiles. "Okay that's one thing down."

Red picks him up. "I'm sorry that was a bad idea"

"Okay lead the way" she said
"now finding a place to live."

He rebonded to her. It.. hurt... I'm going to sleep now.

He sighed and started walking he stopped off at a grocery store,

"now finding a place to live."

He rebonded to her. It.. hurt... I'm going to sleep now.

He sighed and started walking he stopped off at a grocery store,
Sage nods. "Yep"

"Okay rest" she said. "Hey kakarot are you going to let him beat you?" Red summoned several of her demons.

Jessica followed.

Sage nods. "Yep"

"Okay rest" she said. "Hey kakarot are you going to let him beat you?" Red summoned several of her demons.

Jessica followed.
They started looking around. Peter saw police cars go by. "Their going to ESU." He said. He ran to the alleyway.

"Shut it!" He yelled going super saiyan and attacking the immortal lucifer.

He bought pork, deep frying oil, vegetables, milk, and rootbeer. Then he started walking again. "I don't get it? What's the sudden interest in the schools resident slacker?"

They started looking around. Peter saw police cars go by. "Their going to ESU." He said. He ran to the alleyway.

"Shut it!" He yelled going super saiyan and attacking the immortal lucifer.

He bought pork, deep frying oil, vegetables, milk, and rootbeer. Then he started walking again. "I don't get it? What's the sudden interest in the schools resident slacker?"
"Something must be up." She said and followed.

Red smirked as she wanted to get him mad. "Demons attack." She said. The demons headed towards Lucifer.

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. Guess you just caught my eye"

"Something must be up." She said and followed.

Red smirked as she wanted to get him mad. "Demons attack." She said. The demons headed towards Lucifer.

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. Guess you just caught my eye"
Peter started swinging.

"You think you're the only one with an army. Sage may control her demons when not with her. They work for with me." He said opening a portal for demons.

"Hm... Weird." He said. "I... Sleep so much at school because I don't have time to sleep at home." He said. "I don't want to be noticed because I don't think anyone could live the way I've had to."

Peter started swinging.

"You think you're the only one with an army. Sage may control her demons when not with her. They work for with me." He said opening a portal for demons.

"Hm... Weird." He said. "I... Sleep so much at school because I don't have time to sleep at home." He said. "I don't want to be noticed because I don't think anyone could live the way I've had to."
Sage got changed into her robes and followed.

Red glared. "I can take them. Let's end this, I don't want you messing with our plans." Skor smirked as he walked out of the portal.

"Why don't you have time to sleep at home?" She asked

Sage got changed into her robes and followed.

Red glared. "I can take them. Let's end this, I don't want you messing with our plans." Skor smirked as he walked out of the portal.

"Why don't you have time to sleep at home?" She asked
Peter landed on a lamp post. "You again? Man can't we get like. One day off? Okay fake Sage let's just skip to the part where you take that alien goo and run." He Spider-Sense went off. "Away?" He was kicked in the face. He looked at the attacker. "No way."

39427b7ff5be8bb5428b1b0e5b0c7ff5.png

"I'm always working through the night." He said.

Peter landed on a lamp post. "You again? Man can't we get like. One day off? Okay fake Sage let's just skip to the part where you take that alien goo and run." He Spider-Sense went off. "Away?" He was kicked in the face. He looked at the attacker. "No way."

39427b7ff5be8bb5428b1b0e5b0c7ff5.png

"I'm always working through the night." He said.
"I am just as real as your sage" red said. She smiled seeing the attacker. "Have fun web head." Red sent a fire ball at Skor. Skor smiled taking out his sword.

"Oh what do you work on?" She asked

"I am just as real as your sage" red said. She smiled seeing the attacker. "Have fun web head." Red sent a fire ball at Skor. Skor smiled taking out his sword.

"Oh what do you work on?" She asked
"You. You can't be." "Oh but I am. Spider-Man. Or should I say..." Wolf Spider took off his mask. Apart from a scar on his cheek they were the exact same. "Peter."

"You'll see. Probably." Hizako said.

"You. You can't be." "Oh but I am. Spider-Man. Or should I say..." Wolf Spider took off his mask. Apart from a scar on his cheek they were the exact same. "Peter."

"You'll see. Probably." Hizako said.
red kept having her demons fight the demons that were coming out of the portal. Red kept fighting Skor, letting the spiders fight and Lucifer with kakarot. Sage got to the scene a few minutes later since she had run. "Red..."

She nods listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back