• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah just never came up." He said

Sage just stood by him
"I have my reasons for not inviting anyone over." Hizako said. Emma laughed. "Well Jessica seems to have taken a shine to you. She'll show up regardless of weather or not she's invited.

The elevator stopped and the lights turned off.

"I have my reasons for not inviting anyone over." Hizako said. Emma laughed. "Well Jessica seems to have taken a shine to you. She'll show up regardless of weather or not she's invited.

The elevator stopped and the lights turned off.
"Hey Hizako" Tommy said

"What happened?" Sage said seeing the light turn off

"Hey Tommy. What do you mean she'll show up regardless?" He asked.

"I don't know. Looks like a blackout." He said.
"she sounds like the kind of person who does whatever she wants" he said

Sage made a light orb appear in her hand. "Well this sucks"

"she sounds like the kind of person who does whatever she wants" he said

Sage made a light orb appear in her hand. "Well this sucks"
"Well she always does it out of concern for others. She's a good person." Emma said. "I'm aware." Hizako said.

Peter jumped to the elevator ceiling and went into the maintainance shaft.

"Well she always does it out of concern for others. She's a good person." Emma said. "I'm aware." Hizako said.

Peter jumped to the elevator ceiling and went into the maintainance shaft.
Tommy nods. "So why dont you want anyone over?"

Sage watched him

"Um okay" he said.

Sage grabbed his hand. " Okay"
"Look it's just. I don't think that you'd enjoy being at my place."

He pulled into the shaft. "Hold on tight." He said. He saw the ring on her finger and smiled. "So where should we have the wedding?" He asked.

"Look it's just. I don't think that you'd enjoy being at my place."

He pulled into the shaft. "Hold on tight." He said. He saw the ring on her finger and smiled. "So where to?" He asked.
Tommy nods. "If you say so." He said.

"Well we were going up? So might as well go to whatever floor we were headed to." She smiled.

Tommy nods. "If you say so." He said.

"Well we were going up? So might as well go to whatever floor we were headed to." She smiled.
(i redid that post. I got lost. He meant to ask where the wedding should be)
Hizako patted Tommy"s head. "I'll see you at lunch and then after school we can head to a street fighter tournament." He said.

Peter started climbing.

(i redid that post. I got lost. He meant to ask where the wedding should be)
Hizako patted Tommy"s head. "I'll see you at lunch and then after school we can head to a street fighter tournament." He said.

Peter started climbing.
Tommy smiled. "Okay see you later"

"Hmm where to have the wedding..I'm not really sure. Maybe at the guild?" She suggested. (Hmm know I'm wondering when we are going to have wolf spider and red strike.)

Tommy smiled. "Okay see you later"

"Hmm where to have the wedding..I'm not really sure. Maybe at the guild?" She suggested. (Hmm know I'm wondering when we are going to have wolf spider and red strike.)
(Soon) Hizako went back to the library.

"That sounds good sure but... When has an event at the guild ever gone smoothly?"

Wolf Spider and Red made it to New York with Kakarot. "You're sure one of this dragonballs are here?" He asked. "Yes. But that doesn't concern you Spider. Find the Spider and replace him.

(Soon) Hizako went back to the library.

"That sounds good sure but... When has an event at the guild ever gone smoothly?"

Wolf Spider and Red made it to New York with Kakarot. "You're sure one of this dragonballs are here?" He asked. "Yes. But that doesn't concern you Spider. Find the Spider and replace him.
"Good point." Sage said.

"And then when we are ready you help me get sage." Red said. Right now she hid her demon horns with a spell. She had already figured out the perfect plan once she had sage's demons and brought back Prince.

"Good point." Sage said.

"And then when we are ready you help me get sage." Red said. Right now she hid her demon horns with a spell. She had already figured out the perfect plan once she had sage's demons and brought back Prince.
Peter crawled out the shaft after making sure no one was looking. He helped her up. The power was indeed out. "Oh." He said looking around.

Wolf Spider nodded. "Of course." He said. And then I can have the Spider?

Peter crawled out the shaft after making sure no one was looking. He helped her up. The power was indeed out. "Oh." He said looking around.

Wolf Spider nodded. "Of course." He said. And then I can have the Spider?
"thanks" sage said getting up. She looks around. "Think maybe there is blown fuse or something?"

"we'll see we would have to see what wolf wants." Red said to sludge.

"thanks" sage said getting up. She looks around. "Think maybe there is blown fuse or something?"

"we'll see we would have to see what wolf wants." Red said to sludge.
"Hope so. Blown fuse? Hey you're learning." He said with a smile.

I want to kill both of themm

"Hope so. Blown fuse? Hey you're learning." He said with a smile.

I want to kill both of themm
"I did learn about stuff like this when we were in Gotham and I have gotten better at using a phone". Sage laughed.

"And when we are ready I'll let you kill Sage or at least come close. We will see how I feel." She said. "She is going to be so scared to see us"

"I did learn about stuff like this when we were in Gotham and I have gotten better at using a phone". Sage laughed.

"And when we are ready I'll let you kill Sage or at least come close. We will see how I feel." She said. "She is going to be so scared to see us"
"Proud of you." He said. "GET THOSE LIGHTS BACK ON!" Someone shouted. "The IT guys are busy Jonah we have to wait." A black man said. "Darn it Robbie I don't have time for this! Can anyone figure what happened to the electricity!" The man named Jonah asked. "I can." Peter said pushing to the front of the crowd.

Sludge laughed evily.

"Proud of you." He said. "GET THOSE LIGHTS BACK ON!" Someone shouted. "The IT guys are busy Jonah we have to wait." A black man said. "Darn it Robbie I don't have time for this! Can anyone figure what happened to the electricity!" The man named Jonah asked. "I can." Peter said pushing to the front of the crowd.

Sludge laughed evily.
Sage followed behind him quietly. She made the light orb vanish.

Red smirked. "Go have fun wolf."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back