• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Prym was awake, she haven't really moved much. She was still laying on the ground. "Rin.."

"I need to talk with Aquarius" she said and walked away to find a stream of water.

"No thanks I'm fine" Red said
"Get up prisoner." He said. "I said up!" He grabbed her roughly and lifted her up. He saw the bloodied bandage. "Idiot the Inquisitor was supposed to take you the infirmary." He used the force to heal her and then grabber her by the shoulder and pushed her into the hall. "Get moving. And don't try anything or I'll gut you."

Rejin rolled his eyes. "Fine but I'm your best chance of getting him back."

Peter and Sage made it Solitude and bumper into Jackson and Issane.

Layrin frowned. "Oh. Okay." He sounded disappointed. See? He's disappointed you didn't eat it obviously he's planning something.

"Get up prisoner." He said. "I said up!" He grabbed her roughly and lifted her up. He saw the bloodied bandage. "Idiot the Inquisitor was supposed to take you the infirmary." He used the force to heal her and then grabber her by the shoulder and pushed her into the hall. "Get moving. And don't try anything or I'll gut you."

Rejin rolled his eyes. "Fine but I'm your best chance of getting him back."

Peter and Sage made it Solitude and bumper into Jackson and Issane.

Layrin frowned. "Oh. Okay." He sounded disappointed. See? He's disappointed you didn't eat it obviously he's planning something.
"Thank you.." she said softly when he healed her. She started walking not bothering to try to fight him or even talk to him. She looked defeated.

Lucy finds a steam and starts talking with her spirit. "But I don't want to lose you." Aquarius smiled. "You don't need me anymore, your not the same brat"

"Hey guys" sage said

your right. "I'm just stuffed. I'm gonna go and be on my way" red said and went to the door.

"Thank you.." she said softly when he healed her. She started walking not bothering to try to fight him or even talk to him. She looked defeated.

Lucy finds a steam and starts talking with her spirit. "But I don't want to lose you." Aquarius smiled. "You don't need me anymore, your not the same brat"

"Hey guys" sage said

your right. "I'm just stuffed. I'm gonna go and be on my way" red said and went to the door.
Rin was silent. He said nothing to her. They got to a torture room. He threw her in. "Leave us." The troopers left. He started strapping her to the table.

Rejin waited.

"Hey... Shouldn't you be in Windhelm? I thought Rin sent you to smooth things over."

Layrin nodded sadly. "Well it's your choice. It was nice to have a guest but I can't keep you here."

Rin was silent. He said nothing to her. They got to a torture room. He threw her in. "Leave us." The troopers left. He started strapping her to the table.

Rejin waited.

"Hey... Shouldn't you be in Windhelm? I thought Rin sent you to smooth things over."

Layrin nodded sadly. "Well it's your choice. It was nice to have a guest but I can't keep you here."
Prym said nothing at first. When she was fully strapped to the table she said quietly. "I told Jared everything already.." Jared the Inquisitor was walking down the hall.

"But.." Lucy said. Aquarius smiled. "It's fine Lucy, do it." Lucy started crying as she closes the gate.

Sage shrugged. "Oh it was windhelm I thought it was solitude."

Red walks out.

Prym said nothing at first. When she was fully strapped to the table she said quietly. "I told Jared everything already.." Jared the Inquisitor was walking down the hall.

"But.." Lucy said. Aquarius smiled. "It's fine Lucy, do it." Lucy started crying as she closes the gate.

Sage shrugged. "Oh it was windhelm I thought it was solitude."

Red walks out.
"Oh no. This isn't for information. I know everything you know traiter. I've been told to dispose of you however I want." He leaned in. "Just looking at you makes me sick. You abandoned me. Then you abandoned the empire. Always on the fence. Sith or Jedi. Pick one! But you aren't either. You're a worm who destroys everything you touch." He slapped her hard across the face. "I want to hear you scream. I want to make you feel and understand how much YOU made me suffer." He activated his lightsaber. The blade was blood red.

Rejin began playing an ocarina.

Peter sighed. "And now we go back to Solitude. Damn Parker's girl is an idiot. He turned to walk off.

Layrin sighed sadly. She never even tried his new Snow Boar Bacon.

"Oh no. This isn't for information. I know everything you know traiter. I've been told to dispose of you however I want." He leaned in. "Just looking at you makes me sick. You abandoned me. Then you abandoned the empire. Always on the fence. Sith or Jedi. Pick one! But you aren't either. You're a worm who destroys everything you touch." He slapped her hard across the face. "I want to hear you scream. I want to make you feel and understand how much YOU made me suffer." He activated his lightsaber. The blade was blood red.

Rejin began playing an ocarina.

Peter sighed. "And now we go back to Solitude. Damn Parker's girl is an idiot. He turned to walk off.

Layrin sighed sadly. She never even tried his new Snow Boar Bacon.
"You're right..." She said after she was slapped. "Do..it..I deserve it." She really wasn't going to try to fight it. She wasn't sure if Rin would actually do it or not.

"Here" Lucy walked back and held out her key. "Take care if her...."

Isanne looked at Jackson. "Maybe they can help us"

So what now red thought

"You're right..." She said after she was slapped. "Do..it..I deserve it." She really wasn't going to try to fight it. She wasn't sure if Rin would actually do it or not.

"Here" Lucy walked back and held out her key. "Take care if her...."

Isanne looked at Jackson. "Maybe they can help us"

So what now red thought
He into her eyes. He pressed the saber against her shoulder his didn't push any deeper. Made no action to pull it back. He just left it sitting burning her shoulder.

"Thank you." He pocketed hit. He waved his hand and Link slowly reappeared. He looked around. "Huh?"

Peter looked at them. "No. We should head back to Whiterun. Or Windhelm." He said.

Destroybthe town. Loot them? Enslave them?

He into her eyes. He pressed the saber against her shoulder his didn't push any deeper. Made no action to pull it back. He just left it sitting burning her shoulder.

"Thank you." He pocketed hit. He waved his hand and Link slowly reappeared. He looked around. "Huh?"

Peter looked at them. "No. We should head back to Whiterun. Or Windhelm." He said.

Destroybthe town. Loot them? Enslave them?
She screamed.

Lucy ran and hugged him.

"Okay" sage said

"Let's go destroy" red said

She screamed.

Lucy ran and hugged him.

"Okay" sage said

"Let's go destroy" red said
He leaned in. "Before you die... Tell me why. Why you abandoned me."

He fell down. "Ouch!" He yelled.

They walked off. Jackson looked at Peter. "Issane what I'm about to say us really weird but. Freeze him."

She felt Sludge's excitement as he formed around her like a suit

He leaned in. "Before you die... Tell me why. Why you abandoned me."

He fell down. "Ouch!" He yelled.

They walked off. Jackson looked at Peter. "Issane what I'm about to say us really weird but. Freeze him."

She felt Sludge's excitement as he formed around her like a suit
Prym didn't say anything.

"Sorry" Lucy said.

"Hmm ok" isanne said sent ice shards at him,they started to freeze him on impact.

She smiles creating a fire ball. "Let's do it"

"TELL ME!"

Link looked at her. "Who are you?"

He struggled "Hey!"

Sludge laughed.
she still didn't say anything. Tears fell down her cheek as she held back another screamed from the burning on her shoulder.

"I'm Lucy... your girlfriend" she said

",Why are you doing this?" Sage said. isanne looked at Jackson waiting for him to explain.

She started tossing fireballs.

Last edited:
she still didn't say anything. Tears fell down her cheek as she held back another screamed from the burning on her shoulder.

"I'm Lucy... your girlfriend" she said

",Why are you doing this?" Sage said. isanne looked at Jackson waiting for him to explain.

She started tossing fireballs.
He pulled the lightsaber back as tears welled in his eyes. "DAMMIT TELL ME!"

"He's disoriented he should remember soon. Something will jump start his memory sooner or later." Rejin said. "Who?" Link asked. Rejin looked at the key admiring it. "Heh... Good. You would have been a pain to deal with in the future." He took both ends of the key. It was withing his 100 foot diameter. He began to bend it. Cracks formed in the key each one spilling with light.

"He's not Spider-Man." Jackson said.

The Halflings in the village panicked. They began to run afraid. All except Layrin. "What are you doing!? We've done nothing to you!"

He pulled the lightsaber back as tears welled in his eyes. "DAMMIT TELL ME!"

"He's disoriented he should remember soon. Something will jump start his memory sooner or later." Rejin said. "Who?" Link asked. Rejin looked at the key admiring it. "Heh... Good. You would have been a pain to deal with in the future." He took both ends of the key. It was withing his 100 foot diameter. He began to bend it. Cracks formed in the key each one spilling with light.

"He's not Spider-Man." Jackson said.

The Halflings in the village panicked. They began to run afraid. All except Layrin. "What are you doing!? We've done nothing to you!"
"No.." she said. The door opened and Jaden walked in. "Need help? Sounds like your having trouble"

Lucy glared seeing him do that. "Stop!"

"He isn't" isanne said. Sage looked at the clone.

"Yeah I know. This is what I do" she said

"No.." she said. The door opened and Jaden walked in. "Need help? Sounds like your having trouble"

Lucy glared seeing him do that. "Stop!"

"He isn't" isanne said. Sage looked at the clone.

"Yeah I know. This is what I do" she said
"He our!" He yelled. "Vader promised me this time to myself !"

He instead continues until he broke the golden key in half.

Pete looked at them. "Come on sage who do you trust?"

He cast a spell.with his magic. She felt it. It pushed her several feet.

"He our!" He yelled. "Vader promised me this time to myself !"

He instead continues until he broke the golden key in half.

Pete looked at them. "Come on sage who do you trust?"

He cast a spell.with his magic. She felt it. It pushed her several feet.
"Fine" he said and left. Prym looked down. "Rin..I hope DT and the others come for you...this isn't you."

Lucy started crying seeing the key break.

"How come this isn't Peter?" She asked

"Hmm" she said "vine wrap" vines sprouted from the ground and wrapped around him.

"Fine" he said and left. Prym looked down. "Rin..I hope DT and the others come for you...this isn't you."

Lucy started crying seeing the key break.

"How come this isn't Peter?" She asked

"Hmm" she said "vine wrap" vines sprouted from the ground and wrapped around him.
He grabbed her. "As the one who abandoned me..." Tears streamed from his eyes. "You don't get to claim to know who I am."

Link helped her up. "What's wrong miss?"

"Look at him. Really look at him." He said. He looked just like Peter. Almost. His nose and build and were too large.

He quickly strummed. "I call upon the power of fire. Destroy these vines that cause me ire." The vines burned.

He grabbed her. "As the one who abandoned me..." Tears streamed from his eyes. "You don't get to claim to know who I am."

Link helped her up. "What's wrong miss?"

"Look at him. Really look at him." He said. He looked just like Peter. Almost. His nose and build and were too large.

He quickly strummed. "I call upon the power of fire. Destroy these vines that cause me ire." The vines burned.
"you're right." She said. "You know I left because I was afraid..."

"He broke the key that allows my friend to come here..I'll never see her again" Lucy said.

Sage looks closely at the clone. "You'really right... that isn't peter"

R ed smirked. "Now this is going to be fun"

"you're right." She said. "You know I left because I was afraid..."

"He broke the key that allows my friend to come here..I'll never see her again" Lucy said.

Sage looks closely at the clone. "You'really right... that isn't peter"

R ed smirked. "Now this is going to be fun"
"... So was I."

Link looked at Rejin. "We'll speak later. After I figure out what's going on." He let her lead him to the TARDIS.

"I am too. Watch. Could a fake Peter do this?" He jumped and stuck to a rock.

Layrin looked upset. "I can't believe I fed you."

"... So was I."

Link looked at Rejin. "We'll speak later. After I figure out what's going on." He let her lead him to the TARDIS.

"I am too. Watch. Could a fake Peter do this?" He jumped and stuck to a rock.

Layrin looked upset. "I can't believe I fed you."
Prym said nothing tears falling down her cheek. After a minute she muttered. "Just go ahead and finish me..i don't want to see you like this.."

Lilly took him to the tardis

" Peter when we met what did I first call you?" She asked

"Your food was good. I give you that" she tossed a fireball.

Prym said nothing tears falling down her cheek. After a minute she muttered. "Just go ahead and finish me..i don't want to see you like this.."

Lilly took him to the tardis

" Peter when we met what did I first call you?" She asked

"Your food was good. I give you that" she tossed a fireball.
He raised his lightsaber an swing it down. He stopped inches from her face. His teeth were clenched.

Link looked around. "What is this place?"

"You called me... We head?"

He strummed again. "Look upon this flaming ball, with wind and cold it shall fall." The ball turned to ice and fell

He raised his lightsaber an swing it down. He stopped inches from her face. His teeth were clenched.

Link looked around. "What is this place?"

"You called me... We head?"

He strummed again. "Look upon this flaming ball, with wind and cold it shall fall." The ball turned to ice and fell
Prym just looked down. She figured she was defeated the moment she saw Rin go to the dark side. She accepted her fate.

"The tardis...it's a long story. The doctor told me to come here to get you. Now there must be like a go back button," Lucy said

"No'. Vines wrapped around the clone.
"Lightning strike" red called out.

Prym just looked down. She figured she was defeated the moment she saw Rin go to the dark side. She accepted her fate.

"The tardis...it's a long story. The doctor told me to come here to get you. Now there must be like a go back button," Lucy said

"No'. Vines wrapped around the clone.
"Lightning strike" red called out.
He sighed and withdrew. "Troopers take her back to her cell." He walked out. There had to be some hope. He stopped. He didn't fully give in.

As if in response a lever started to glow.

"Hey! Let go!"

Layrin ducked. "All the world's my stage. Lock this interloper in a cage." A magic cage formed around her.

He sighed and withdrew. "Troopers take her back to her cell." He walked out. There had to be some hope. He stopped. He didn't fully give in.

As if in response a lever started to glow.

"Hey! Let go!"

Layrin ducked. "All the world's my stage. Lock this interloper in a cage." A magic cage formed around her.
Prym looked surprised when he walked out . She didn't move still attached to the table.

Lucy pulled the lever.

"No where is the real Peter" she said

"What the" she grabbed the bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back