• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She nods. "Ok"

"Alright" she smiled."I'll leave you be then" she went back to the center
They waited. Half hour. One hour. Two hours . Naruto began to pace around the room angrily. "He's late." The blond boy said. "We heard you the last six times." Hiro said. Sasuke was staring at the Peter. He'd never seen a ninja garbed in red and blue. Nor one hanging upside down.

He got up and started training.

They waited. Half hour. One hour. Two hours . Naruto began to pace around the room angrily. "He's late." The blond boy said. "We heard you the last six times." Hiro said. Sasuke was staring at the Peter. He'd never seen a ninja garbed in red and blue. Nor one hanging upside down.

He got up and started training.
"just calm down,hes probably on his way " sage said

"just calm down,hes probably on his way " sage said
Naruto hadn't listened. He had put an eraser against the barely open door trapping it there. He planned to try and prank Kakashi. Hiro looked up his eyes half lidded. "If that works then I'm out." He said. Sasuke finally spoke up. His voice was surprisingly similar to Peter's although it was slightly different. "Our Sensei will be a Jonin. An elite level ninja. He won't fall for something so basic loser." He said. Naruto simply stuck his tongue out at Sasuke. Peter looked over. "Pinto? What are you doing back?" He asked. "Last minute change of plans. Teams seven is now the team of four. Iruka decided Sakura would be better off on this team."

Naruto hadn't listened. He had put an eraser against the barely open door trapping it there. He planned to try and prank Kakashi. Hiro looked up his eyes half lidded. "If that works then I'm out." He said. Sasuke finally spoke up. His voice was surprisingly similar to Peter's although it was slightly different. "Our Sensei will be a Jonin. An elite level ninja. He won't fall for something so basic loser." He said. Naruto simply stuck his tongue out at Sasuke. Peter looked over. "Pinto? What are you doing back?" He asked. "Last minute change of plans. Teams seven is now the team of four. Iruka decided Sakura would be better off on this team."
sage shook her head seeing the prank. She nods seeing pinto.

Now at the top of the building Kakashi addressed the students. "Alright you four. Let's get to know each other." He said. "First your assisten sensei's will introduce themselves." Kakashi looked at them.
"I'm sage" she smiled and gave a small wave.

"I'm sage" she smiled and gave a small wave.
Naruto and Sakura recuperated enthusiastic. Hiro simply nodded and Sasuke didn't respond at all. "I'm Peter. I'll be the guy who teaches you to be smart." Peter said. "Probably." "I'm Pinto. I can't wait to whip you all into fine fighters "

Naruto and Sakura recuperated enthusiastic. Hiro simply nodded and Sasuke didn't respond at all. "I'm Peter. I'll be the guy who teaches you to be smart." Peter said. "Probably." "I'm Pinto. I can't wait to whip you all into fine fighters "
she nods as Peter and Pinto introduce themselves.

she nods as Peter and Pinto introduce themselves.
Sasuke spoke up. "Stop treating us like we're in need of special treatment. Everyone one of us graduated. That means we've all got what it takes. Well almost all of us." He said looking at Naruto. "WHAT'S YOU SAY!?" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke spoke up. "Stop treating us like we're in need of special treatment. Everyone one of us graduated. That means we've all got what it takes. Well almost all of us." He said looking at Naruto. "WHAT'S YOU SAY!?" Naruto yelled.
"No fighting you two. Your all suppose to be a team." Sage said.

"Like that's gonna stop them." Hiro said. "Naruto stop bugging Sasuke!" Sakura said. "I think I figured out why there's a teacher and is three. A team like this. Handful for one person. Two of them hate each other. One of them is lazy and the last in is eveloped by her schoolyard crush." Peter whispered.

"Like that's gonna stop them." Hiro said. "Naruto stop bugging Sasuke!" Sakura said. "I think I figured out why there's a teacher and is three. A team like this. Handful for one person. Two of them hate each other. One of them is lazy and the last in is eveloped by her schoolyard crush." Peter whispered.
"makes sense, what about the fact that we arnt ninja" she whispered.

"makes sense, what about the fact that we arnt ninja" she whispered.
"Oh that reminds me." Kakashi said. He walked over and handed each of them scrolls. "You don't need to accept but these scrolls acknowledge each of you as Chunin level ninja and as such you are provided free lodgings of your choice." He said. "You don't have to except."

"Oh that reminds me." Kakashi said. He walked over and handed each of them scrolls. "You don't need to accept but these scrolls acknowledge each of you as Chunin level ninja and as such you are provided free lodgings of your choice." He said. "You don't have to except."
Sage took the scroll and nodded.

Sage took the scroll and nodded.
"Thanks." Peter whispered. Kakashi turned the students. "Now introduce yourselves. Things you like things you hate. Dreams and hobbies stuff like that." He said. "Why don't you show us how it's done?" Naruto asked.

"Thanks." Peter whispered. Kakashi turned the students. "Now introduce yourselves. Things you like things you hate. Dreams and hobbies stuff like that." He said. "Why don't you show us how it's done?" Naruto asked.
Sage watched, so far she had the feeling naruto may be a handful.

Sage watched, so far she had the feeling naruto may be a handful.
"Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate. I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Havn't really thought about it. Hobbies? Well I have lots of hobbies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back