• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Pinto disappeared and reappeared behind Kakashi. He pushed Kakashi back to land.

"Butterfree return! Gold I choose you!" He yelled throwing the dusk ball. The Pokemon came from the pokemon.
,"hey Pete, think you can web him up now" sage asked.

Jane smiled.

Kakashi couldn't move. He grabbed the bells and held them tight trying to think of something.

"Stay alert litten." Toriel said. For a second all was silent.
sage walked over to him and tried to force them from his hand.

Jane kept watching.

Using Genjutsu he made it look as through they weren't there.

Litten dodged Gold's attack and responded with rock throw. Super effective against Gold.
she tried to grab them despite not seeing them. He had fooled her ears earlier, he could be fooling her eyes now.

"Oh no" she said

she tried to grab them despite not seeing them. He had fooled her ears earlier, he could be fooling her eyes now.

"Oh no" she said
She felt her hands close around metal sphears.

Gold was badly hurt. "Gold use flamethrower!" It used the attack and missed. Litten tackled and knocked him out. Wisp help up a flag. "R-ryan is out of u-usable pokemon. T-t-toriel wins the b-battle."

She felt her hands close around metal sphears.

Gold was badly hurt. "Gold use flamethrower!" It used the attack and missed. Litten tackled and knocked him out. Wisp help up a flag. "R-ryan is out of u-usable pokemon. T-t-toriel wins the b-battle."
"I got them." She said taking the spheres.

"Good try guys" she said

"I got them." She said taking the spheres.

"Good try guys" she said
When she looked in her hands the bells were there.

Ryan returned gold. "Good try buddy. Rest up." He said. Toriel sighed returning her pokemon. "Honestly I was expecting a little more. Spruce told me about your skill as a trainer but, I'm afraid that it's just not good enough. I'm happy to battle you again any time once you get stronger." She said.

When she looked in her hands the bells were there.

Ryan returned gold. "Good try buddy. Rest up." He said. Toriel sighed returning her pokemon. "Honestly I was expecting a little more. Spruce told me about your skill as a trainer but, I'm afraid that it's just not good enough. I'm happy to battle you again any time once you get stronger." She said.
She smiled seeing the bells.

Jane walked over to Ryan.

"Impressive. Come to the academy tomorrow to see the students. And try to get some clothing that is more. Representative of Shinobi."

"Yeah I know." He said lulling his hand back. "Still sucks."
"Yeah but we are not shinobi." Sage said. "But okay"

"Yeah' she nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back