• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Evergreen disappeared. "What the hell just happened?" Peter asked. Link was standing in front of Lucy
"That woman turned them to stone. This has to be against the rules." Mudd went over to sage and touched the stone. "I can't break this."

"That woman turned them to stone. This has to be against the rules." Mudd went over to sage and touched the stone. "I can't break this."
"Damn it. I ignored my Spider-Sense too much, Figured it was just getting use to the new area." Peter berated himself. "Mudd. I need you to contact Lucifer see if we can get his help on this. Please."

"Damn it. I ignored my Spider-Sense too much, Figured it was just getting use to the new area." Peter berated himself. "Mudd. I need you to contact Lucifer see if we can get his help on this. Please."
Mudd nods. "I will be back..that woman should be glad Skor wasn't here." She vanished

"Your highness." Mudd bowed. "My master and her friends have been turned to stone. We request your help."
Lucifer looked at Mudd. "Right." He said. "Well then, Mudd I want you to pick who'll be in charge while I'm gone. You make the best desicions." He said standing.

Lucifer looked at Mudd. "Right." He said. "Well then, Mudd I want you to pick who'll be in charge while I'm gone. You make the best desicions." He said standing.
"Oh I do...uh Quill could do it. I know he won't go power hungry" she answered

"I heard sir." Quill said. "I'll keep the peace down here."
"Good. Mudd you're coming back up with me." He said.

Scout and the others went to leave the town but found themselves blocked by some kind of invisible wall.

Everyone heard a loud voice in the sky. "Ladies and Gentlmen welcome to the Harvest Festival." It was Laxus. "I thought we'd play a little game."

"Good. Mudd you're coming back up with me." He said.

Scout and the others went to leave the town but found themselves blocked by some kind of invisible wall.

Everyone heard a loud voice in the sky. "Ladies and Gentlmen welcome to the Harvest Festival." It was Laxus. "I thought we'd play a little game."
Mudd nods. "Yes sir"

Mudd watches. (Is natsu going to free erza like he did in the episode)
Possibly. All fairy tail members ran out prepared to save their friends. Peter stayed behind he couldn't afford to go off half cocked. "Think Peter think." He said. "What's the matter not going out to help your friend?" Lucifer asked. "It's not like that. Laxus is trying to get us to fight each other. Dark Ecriture Magic. I read about this. It creates unbreakable rules within an area. Makarov isn't allowed to leave. And for some reason neither can Natsu or Gajeel." He said. "Right... Hay pinky I need your flames." Lucifer said.

Possibly. All fairy tail members ran out prepared to save their friends. Peter stayed behind he couldn't afford to go off half cocked. "Think Peter think." He said. "What's the matter not going out to help your friend?" Lucifer asked. "It's not like that. Laxus is trying to get us to fight each other. Dark Ecriture Magic. I read about this. It creates unbreakable rules within an area. Makarov isn't allowed to leave. And for some reason neither can Natsu or Gajeel." He said. "Right... Hay pinky I need your flames." Lucifer said.
"Is there anything I can do to help." Mudd asked

"Yes sir. " Mudd nods and looks at Sage. "I'll do better to protect you master." She followed Lucifer
Peter sat down at a table. "I have to think. What do I do? If I go out there I'll have to fight other members. But if I stay here I won't be helping." (Wanna play Evergreen for a bit?)

Peter sat down at a table. "I have to think. What do I do? If I go out there I'll have to fight other members. But if I stay here I won't be helping." (Wanna play Evergreen for a bit?)
Evergreen was fighting against the guild members (sure I got the episode where she fights erza pulled up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back