• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Lucy looked at Peter and Sage. "Okay tell us how we got here." Sage lowered her staff. "Worlds collied. No idea how"
"What do you mean world's collided?" Natsu said. "What worlds?" Peter got up. "How to best explain it... Sage can you give me something to draw with. Something that glows" he walked to the wall.

"What do you mean world's collided?" Natsu said. "What worlds?" Peter got up. "How to best explain it... Sage can you give me something to draw with. Something that glows" he walked to the wall.
She goes to her bag, taking out a quill and ink. She used her staff on the ink, making it glow. "Try this"

She goes to her bag, taking out a quill and ink. She used her staff on the ink, making it glow. "Try this"
Peter began to draw circles all over the wall. "Okay. Here's what she means. Imagine each of these is version of your World. And now imagine that there's an invisible wall that divides all of our worlds." He said drawing a wall between all of them. "Now every once in a while two worlds would run interact sometimes for moments other time for hours. Our worlds would crossover. Every time they do the wall got a little weaker. My assumption is that these 'Crossovers' happened often enough that the walls of reality crumbled." He walked over to the other wall and Drew on huge circle. "And all of Our Earth's became the same Earth. One huge Earth in one huge Universe."

Peter began to draw circles all over the wall. "Okay. Here's what she means. Imagine each of these is version of your World. And now imagine that there's an invisible wall that divides all of our worlds." He said drawing a wall between all of them. "Now every once in a while two worlds would run interact sometimes for moments other time for hours. Our worlds would crossover. Every time they do the wall got a little weaker. My assumption is that these 'Crossovers' happened often enough that the walls of reality crumbled." He walked over to the other wall and Drew on huge circle. "And all of Our Earth's became the same Earth. One huge Earth in one huge Universe."
"So like Edolas, with those other versions of us" Lucy said

Natsu looked at the bunch. "So then. You can't help us." He said. "Well alright. Tell us the way out we'll be on our way."
"We don't know how to get you back but I'm a wizard's apprentice. I can try to figure out something." Sage said. Lucy smiled. "We're wizards too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back