• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The two Links began to discuss things amongst themselves. Where they were. How they got there. If there were any more versions of themselves.
Sage stayed awake, barely listening. She wanted to keep guard for anything. These people were strangers to her world, they know nothing of the dangers it can have.

Sage stayed awake, barely listening. She wanted to keep guard for anything. These people were strangers to her world, they know nothing of the dangers it can have.
Early the next morning around 5 Peter awoke. He stretched out and looked around.

"They seem to be harmless, other than that the night was quiet" she said and yawned.
"And that?" Peter pointed deeper in where they saw and Orange light. "Come on Luce why don't we just knock down a few walls? Won't that make this way faster?"

Name: Natsu Dragneel
Sex: Male
Appearence (picture preferred):natsu-dragneel-fairy-tail-clash-at-kardia-cathedral-60.4.jpg
Universe of origin: Fairy Tail
Powers (if applicable): Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, Physical strength, Enhanced Senses
Skills: Weird battle genius
Weaknesses: Overall unintelligent and has motion sickness
Weapons (if applicable):
Backround (optional): Natsu was raised by a dragon named Igneel. He joined the fairy tail guild at a very young age and it one of it's strongest members.
Other info (optional)

"I did not bring you here" sage said.
"Uh-huh sure ya didn't!" Natsu said unconvinced. "Guess you wanna do this the hard way." Peter walked up to him. "Calm down. Alright we aren't here to-" Peter was then sent flying back by a punch from Natsu. "Shaddup." Natsu said.

"Uh-huh sure ya didn't!" Natsu said unconvinced. "Guess you wanna do this the hard way." Peter walked up to him. "Calm down. Alright we aren't here to-" Peter was then sent flying back by a punch from Natsu. "Shaddup." Natsu said.
Sage's staff glowed "you don't know who you're messing with." She pointed her staff at Natsu. "Ivy chains" vines start wrapping around Natsu.

Sage's staff glowed "you don't know who you're messing with." She pointed her staff at Natsu. "Ivy chains" vines start wrapping around Natsu.
"Oh. You wanna go! Fine with me! I'm fired up now!" Natsu broke the Vines and lunged at her. He was stopped however when he felt a foot hit his stomach. Peter had recovered and kicked Natsu. Natsu doubled back. "Huh... Pretty strong."

"Oh. You wanna go! Fine with me! I'm fired up now!" Natsu broke the Vines and lunged at her. He was stopped however when he felt a foot hit his stomach. Peter had recovered and kicked Natsu. Natsu doubled back. "Huh... Pretty strong."
"Natsu let's hear them out before we start fighting." Lucy said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back