• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Well that ended pretty well." Sage smiled.

"Hello, welcome to Multi. Let me know if I could get you anything." Greta said seeing him walk in.
"I'll say." Peter said. "But tonight its just you and me. And nothing to bug us."

Ben walked up to Corinn and Margo. "I need you two to come with me please." He said.

"I'll say." Peter said. "But tonight its just you and me. And nothing to bug us."

Ben walked up to Corinn and Margo. "I need you two to come with me please." He said.
"You shouldnt say that. You might jinx it" she laughed.

"Oh you do?" Margo said turning to look at Ben. "Why?"

"You shouldnt say that. You might jinx it" she laughed.

"Oh you do?" Margo said turning to look at Ben. "Why?"
"Naaaah." He said.

He held up a picture of her brother. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this man was caught by the plumbers abducting force sensitive children. The plumbers are considering the death sentence and his last wish was to talk to you."

"Naaaah." He said.

He held up a picture of her brother. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this man was caught by the plumbers abducting force sensitive children. The plumbers are considering the death sentence and his last wish was to talk to you."
She laughed. "So what shall we do for the rest of the night"

"What? Russell..why would he do that." Margo said shocked. Greta looked over at them. "I thought he went to work with the jedi"

She laughed. "So what shall we do for the rest of the night"

"What? Russell..why would he do that." Margo said shocked. Greta looked over at them. "I thought he went to work with the jedi"
He shrugged. "Whatever we want." He said.

(Did he? Oh crap did i forget a thing)

"Works for me." He said pulling stuff out to make tacos.

"No diea,:" Ben said,.
Sage smiled and got to cooking.

"Want any gear? " Greta asked as Margo stood up from her seat. She shook her head. "No I got my knives, I'll be okay. Plus I got Corinn by my side." She looked at Ben. "Well let's go."

Sage smiled and got to cooking.

"Want any gear? " Greta asked as Margo stood up from her seat. She shook her head. "No I got my knives, I'll be okay. Plus I got Corinn by my side." She looked at Ben. "Well let's go."
"aw come on. I was supposed to cook tonight." Peter said sticking his tongue out at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back