• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Greta was cleaning a glass as she saw War appear suddenly. He was sitting at the counter, his red hood was down and he looked tired. "Been awhile War, you look tired. How's finding new reapers?" It wasnt uncommon for any of horsemen to stop by. She set the glass down and starts making him a drink. War rested his head on his hand. "No none yet. I don't know how mother did it when she chose us. It's hard to match the right reaper soul to the right person. All of us are trying but still nothing. Ever since we got these souls new rooms have opened in the house." Greta nods sending the drink over to him. " and you are still dealing with Conquest."

Greta was cleaning a glass as she saw War appear suddenly. He was sitting at the counter, his red hood was down and he looked tired. "Been awhile War, you look tired. How's finding new reapers?" It wasnt uncommon for any of horsemen to stop by. She set the glass down and starts making him a drink. War rested his head on his hand. "No none yet. I don't know how mother did it when she chose us. It's hard to match the right reaper soul to the right person. All of us are trying but still nothing. Ever since we got these souls new rooms have opened in the house." Greta nods sending the drink over to him. " and you are still dealing with Conquest."
Corinn and (i forgot her name) walked in.

"So you want a job." Greta asked. Margo nods and takes a seat at the bar next to War who was silently drinking his drink. "Sure I'm down for anything. "
"I'm actually looking for someone. A contact name of Vex should be somewhere in Skyrim but I'm not sure where. You heard anything?"

"Really? I checked there. She wasn't last time...." He siad thoughtfully. (Gonna make her harder to find)
"I could send some people to find her. Hey War can you see if shes alive?" Greta asked the horseman. War shook his head. "I cant tell that from here." He kept drinking his drink.

Nice

"Weird." He Corinn said leaning back
(Yeah almost done with season 1) "it's easier to find people if I know them. I cant just find them if you say a name. At home I can try with some of the stuff I got but finding people isnt in my job description" war said shrugging. Margo nods. "Hmm ok." Greta looked at Corinn. "Want me to ask around to see if anyone can find your friend?"

(Yeah almost done with season 1) "it's easier to find people if I know them. I cant just find them if you say a name. At home I can try with some of the stuff I got but finding people isnt in my job description" war said shrugging. Margo nods. "Hmm ok." Greta looked at Corinn. "Want me to ask around to see if anyone can find your friend?"
"I'll find her." Corinn said. "I just have to track down some other lead."

Peter and Sage were sent home with Peter beign told that he might be given a more proactive role in klaw enforcement after what happened.

Ben walked into the bar
"Well that ended pretty well." Sage smiled.

"Hello, welcome to Multi. Let me know if I could get you anything." Greta said seeing him walk in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back