• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"If you want." He said. "I could crawl in from the roof just as easy."

"No. Just a request from someone to try and prevent too many deaths. Two people called Iris and Johnson will be there to help you."
"Okay, you do your way and I'll do my way." Sage smiled

"Sounds good to me. I'll head right over there" prym smiled.

He shrugged. "No no. Its fine. Illusions work."

"Alright talk to you later. May the force be with you."
"Alright give me one second. " she looked around before using an illusion spell to disguise them.

"May the force be with you." She smiled ending thier communication. "At least I wont be doing this alone"

"Alright give me one second. " she looked around before using an illusion spell to disguise them.

"May the force be with you." She smiled ending thier communication. "At least I wont be doing this alone"
Peter looked at himself. "I don't feel any different." He said with a shrug. "Am I supposed to feel different?"

There was a transport ready to take her ro New York.

Peter looked at himself. "I don't feel any different." He said with a shrug. "Am I supposed to feel different?"

There was a transport ready to take her ro New York.
"Nope. We still look the same to each other but everyone else will see a different face. " sage smiled. "The spell will stay on unleash until I release it or if I get knocked out."

She got on the transport.

"Nope. We still look the same to each other but everyone else will see a different face. " sage smiled. "The spell will stay on unleash until I release it or if I get knocked out."

She got on the transport.
"Right. Don't get knocked out." He said.

There was a young man and a young woman already there. They young man had a skateboard lying next to him.

"They shouldnt. They will only see the illusion " sage said.

"That's good." Prym nods.
"What do we look like anything?" Peter asked catching himself in a mirror.

"I've see the movie this is based on... gonna be a lot harder to feel good about that movie existing now."

"What do we look like anything?" Peter asked catching himself in a mirror.

"I've see the movie this is based on... gonna be a lot harder to feel good about that movie existing now."
"I picked two high donors I remember reading in the paper. " she said. The two looked like older high society types.

"First I heard of it. Killing people and causing crime and not getting any consequences. I'm not sure that I think about that. Hopefully we can keep things under control." Prym said closing her eyes and started to meditate.

"I picked two high donors I remember reading in the paper. " she said. The two looked like older high society types.

"First I heard of it. Killing people and causing crime and not getting any consequences. I'm not sure that I think about that. Hopefully we can keep things under control." Prym said closing her eyes and started to meditate.
Peter nodded and looked around. "Well I'm gonna go looking around."

Johnsone was absent mindedly playing with the wheels on his Skateboard.

"Alright. I'll do the same. Just be careful." Sage smiled.

Iris was playing a game on her phone.
Peter saw the vents and an idea immediately came to mind. He asked a server where the vents exited out too. Then immediately headed for the roof.

The ship landed.

Peter saw the vents and an idea immediately came to mind. He asked a server where the vents exited out too. Then immediately headed for the roof.

The ship landed.
Sage kept an eye on the guests.

"We're here" iris said. Prym opened her eyes. "Yes we are. Time to get to work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back