• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hey look at this." He said raising a newspaper. There was an article about a WellZyn charity ball being held today.

"Believe me... This appearance is not one I wear by choice." Anikan said.
"Sounds like that might be our next place to go. If all those people got exposed to Viper then it would be a disaster. " sage said.

"Have you brought any other children here?" Prym asked.

"Sounds like that might be our next place to go. If all those people got exposed to Viper then it would be a disaster. " sage said.

"Have you brought any other children here?" Prym asked.
"Well. Credit where its do. People would notice if the wealthy were exposed." He said.

"I found a young boy on tatooine, a hutt." He said.

"Yeah it would make them want to take more action against this" she nods.

"Oh a Hutt?" She said
"I'll let Gordon know." He said.

"Nit the first time a hutt has joined the order. But the last one fell to the dark side. I hope this next one will last."

"I'll let Gordon know." He said.

"Nit the first time a hutt has joined the order. But the last one fell to the dark side. I hope this next one will last."
"Good idea. We probably could go undercover at the charity event." She said.

"Only time will tell I suppose" prym nods

Peter nodded. "There's plenty we could learn about the industrial corruption in Gotham anyway."

"Rin has a mission for you Ma'am." DT said.
"Yeah there is. Seems like corruption is one of the main things that runs this city." Sage said

"Oh he does? Thank you for letting me know. I'll go see him then. " prym smiled.

"Yeah there is. Seems like corruption is one of the main things that runs this city." Sage said

"Oh he does? Thank you for letting me know. I'll go see him then. " prym smiled.
Once home Peter found that the plumbers had provided a selection of suits just for such an occasion.

He wasn't on planet but he was contactable through a holo-communicator

Once home Peter found that the plumbers had provided a selection of suits just for such an occasion.

He wasn't on planet but he was contactable through a holo-communicator
Saga looked over at the clothes and chose a blue dress with a black belt.

Prym grabbed a holo-communicator. "Hey Rin, DT said you have a mission for me."

Saga looked over at the clothes and chose a blue dress with a black belt.

Prym grabbed a holo-communicator. "Hey Rin, DT said you have a mission for me."
He looked at her, "You look good." He said. He had his hair slicked back and he was wearing a crimson suit with a crimson tie and a black button up shirt underneath,

Sage nods and walks with him.

Prym looked at the holocommunicator when Rin appeared. "So you have a mission for me?"
Once they got to the fundraiser they were told that only people who had donated a pretty sum could attend.

"Yes. There's something on one of the Earth planets. Its a night long span of crime and death. Called the purge."

Once they got to the fundraiser they were told that only people who had donated a pretty sum could attend.

"Yes. There's something on one of the Earth planets. Its a night long span of crime and death. Called the purge."
After being told that Sage lead Peter out of earshot. "Want me to try an illusion spell?"

"Of great, a night long time of death and crime. Sounds so fun. What's there? Is it another kid" she asked

After being told that Sage lead Peter out of earshot. "Want me to try an illusion spell?"

"Of great, a night long time of death and crime. Sounds so fun. What's there? Is it another kid" she asked
"If you want." He said. "I could crawl in from the roof just as easy."

"No. Just a request from someone to try and prevent too many deaths. Two people called Iris and Johnson will be there to help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back