• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I get the feeling we aren't on Tamriel." Pinto said. "Or Nirn."

When Prym and Kallum arrived at Bruma in the mountains they saw it was a waller city topped with snow
"Yeah makes me wonder where are we. Has to be a clue somewhere " herb said

Prym looks around to see if she could sense anything with the force

"Yeah makes me wonder where are we. Has to be a clue somewhere " herb said

Prym looks around to see if she could sense anything with the force
"Yeah let's go." Pinto sstarted walking.

She couldn't sense anything apart from what most places felt like. Ben was there. "Been talking to some folks. The guy we're looking for is the local investigator names Carius. But no one's seen him for a while

"Yeah let's go." Pinto sstarted walking.

She couldn't sense anything apart from what most places felt like. Ben was there. "Been talking to some folks. The guy we're looking for is the local investigator names Carius. But no one's seen him for a while
Herb follows.

"Where was he last seen?" She asked.

"those guys look creepy." Herb said looking at the people they pass.

Prym nods. "Let's go see him"
One looked at them and then back at the ground. "Yeah..." Pinto said, "They look like people but, shallow. Do you feel their energy? It's super subdued."

They went to the house where Craius should have been investigating something. He of course, wasn't there."

One looked at them and then back at the ground. "Yeah..." Pinto said, "They look like people but, shallow. Do you feel their energy? It's super subdued."

They went to the house where Craius should have been investigating something. He of course, wasn't there."
"Its like they are shells of themselves " he said.

"Looks like no one is home" prym looked around

"Its like they are shells of themselves " he said.

"Looks like no one is home" prym looked around
"You two!" A feminine voice called.

"Great." Ben said. "Well guess we're searching." He said tapping his new Omnitrix. A recreation of the Ultimatrix. He turned the dial till he found what he had been looking for. He slamed down on the dial turning into Yautja (predator)

"You two!" A feminine voice called.

"Great." Ben said. "Well guess we're searching." He said tapping his new Omnitrix. A recreation of the Ultimatrix. He turned the dial till he found what he had been looking for. He slamed down on the dial turning into Yautja (predator)
"And I take it we are caught now?" Herb said looking over to who spoke.

"Hmm that is an interesting species " she said

"And I take it we are caught now?" Herb said looking over to who spoke.

"Hmm that is an interesting species " she said
They saw a woman. Taller than both of them with blonde hair also in prisioner robes

He just started searching around,. Yautja were expert hunters. Theoretically he should have been able to Track carius like this.

They saw a woman. Taller than both of them with blonde hair also in prisioner robes

He just started searching around,. Yautja were expert hunters. Theoretically he should have been able to Track carius like this.
"Oh another prisoner? Maybe you can tell us where we are?" He asked

Prym started looking around the house for any clues

"Oh another prisoner? Maybe you can tell us where we are?" He asked

Prym started looking around the house for any clues
"Where you are doesn't matter. I'll tell you later but right now we need to get out of here."

Ben made a clicking noise and pointed in a direction. Then he left and went that direcrion

"Where you are doesn't matter. I'll tell you later but right now we need to get out of here."

Ben made a clicking noise and pointed in a direction. Then he left and went that direcrion
"Alright where's the exit" Herb asked

"He must have caught the trail" she said and went to follow Ben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back