• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles

Reminds me of Tears in the Multiverse. Not that that's a bad thing, it was a great roleplay. Just pointing out that it's really similar.

Hm, I might take another character later, too... maybe someone magical, from a fandom this time instead of the depths of my own mind?
If you want to sure!
Reminds me of Tears in the Multiverse. Not that that's a bad thing, it was a great roleplay. Just pointing out that it's really similar.
In all honesty, i've never heard of that RP. So while the premise is the same i imaging the story/characters will be alot different.
Are you sure this is closed?
For now yes i'm afriad. However once everyone posts there character sheets and i get a better idea of numbers and general dinamic, i may accsept more people. If that happens i'm be the first to let you know.
Well this looks kind of interesting.
Same as i just said for Balfnaught, if you are interested, i will keep you in mind if you want to be apart of the RP once stuffs been sorted.

Also on a side note, sorry for the late replies, i think a may have missed the notifications about the messages so i've only just saw them.

Question, how powerful can our characters be?
Kind of a hard question really. Given that characters are from different universes, powerful is quite a subjective term. If you give me a rundown of what you want the character to be able to do, i can have a look. That way it's easier for me to judge.

Ruler of a universe, nigh omnipotent, the standard Big Bad Antagonist stuff
The character's Charon from the CrossGen multi-series crossover

Ruler of a universe, nigh omnipotent, the standard Big Bad Antagonist stuff
The character's Charon from the CrossGen multi-series crossover
Looking at it, i'd say god level is too high. Thinking about a decent power level, i'd say something like being able to withstand an attack against an army. Not win, but not lose either. I'd say that's the max. If that makes sense, i can be quite bad at wording things sometimes.

Then I'll settle with one of his children, the Lawbringers. While still powerful compared to the mundane and modern world, they should be relatively easily felled by powers they do not understand

animegirl20 animegirl20 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre @Martydi Verdana Verdana Sleek Sleek
So i kinda feel like getting the RP started, so i've come up with a way which should allow us to start with the people who have done character sheets and should allow for the rest of the characters to easily come into the story. Does that sound good to everyone? Or would you all prefer i wait for everyone to finish their character sheets before starting.

Sure, I'm up for starting now! I have a few ideas for tossing my OC in, after the first few hours and such...

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Sleek Sleek
So currently i haven't seen any characters sheets from either of you, nor any replies to times i've tagged you, so i just wanted to check you guys are still up for partisipating. I know that the notifaction system on the site can be 'tempermental' at times, or you are busy, but i just wanted to check with you two. :)

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Sleek Sleek
So currently i haven't seen any characters sheets from either of you, nor any replies to times i've tagged you, so i just wanted to check you guys are still up for partisipating. I know that the notifaction system on the site can be 'tempermental' at times, or you are busy, but i just wanted to check with you two. :)
I'll try to get a CS up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back