• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Character thread

Main
Here
Name: Adelaide
Species: Fairy
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Curvy hourglass body, light tan skin, soft round facial features, big lips, and big crystal blue eyes. Dark brown, with reddish undertones of chocolaty brown hair. It's a lot of hair I mean a lot! Long down to her knees, thick, extremely curly, fluffy long hair. She stands at 5'4 (manipulate her size down to a mere 3 inches when in tiny fairy form)
maxresdefault.jpgEvKoAMlWgAMTb44.jpg small.jpg82fd495d13af2a683b01332251cf6b54.jpg
Universe of Origin:
Power/skills:
A very skilled seamstress and cook/baker. Plant magic/manipulation. She is still not the best with her magic skills as she suppresses most of her use of magic for most of her life. Only using a tad of her magic for years. She knows how to cast a hidden spell which she used to disguise herself as a human. Size manipulation from her 'human' height of 5'3 down to her 'fairy' of 3 inches. Flying in which in her smaller size would be quicker and used up less of her energy.
Weakness: Can be killed
Weapon (optional): Does not know how to use any weapons but has always been keen to learn how to use a bow if she is to know how to use a weapon.
Backstory: We know the backstory X3
Other Info (optional): Her wings glow when she uses her magic. Plants seem to perk up with her presence and she can revive most plants easily with a single touch. Brother: Half-Orc Hanunur, Sister: Half-Elf Ellifain, Mother: Elf Allisara

Last edited:
(This is a character I made for a roleplay I was in a while ago that died. Just replace the name rin with Callum at every point)
Name: B1-T82 but he prefers to go by Coppersoul
Species: B1 battle droid unit (albeit one that is very augmented)
Alignment: Callum
Sex: Literally none. He goes by he/him but doesn't care if called by other pronouns
Appearance (picture preferred):

1638070310809.png

Universe of origin: Star Wars
Powers (if applicable): Automated Targeting system. Access to the Galvin-5 database which allows him to get information quickly. Programming protected by an evolving firewall enccryption system designed by Kevin Levin and Greymatter. His programming is automatically uploaded to a new chassis upon death.
Skills: Hand-To-Hand combat, blaster use, and lightsabers
Weaknesses: If captured by someone capable of the lengthy decryption process he can be reprogrammed which could make him a dangerous enemy of the republic as well.
Weapons (if applicable): DC-25A blaster rifle and two DC-17 blaster pistols, and he carried a red lightsaber.
Background (optional): Originally created during the clone wars to be another expendable droid in the vast separatist droid army, this machine designated B1-T82 was almost destroyed during a battle with republic clone forces on the planet of Rishi. Rather than be entirely dismantled though the tech savvy and endlessly curious Jedi Padawan Rin instead took him back to his quarters on his Master's star destroyer. Although minimal reprogramming was done he discovered a hidden order in the droids code and activated it. This code turned out to be a worst case scenario order that would make the droids answer to the leader of the republic government (likely designed in case palatine ever needed to make use of them again), however Rin altered the code slightly and the droid began to recognize him and his master as the absolute authority. Over time it became a well respected soldier in Rin's strike team and a Lieutenant in the Republic army despite being a droid.
Other info (optional) He is currently trying to understand and replicate the human emotion known as "humor" as although he does not actually feel he believes that it would be in his best interest to learn to emulate human emotions. So far he has learned to emulate sad, happy, angry, confused, afraid, and hungry. Rin can command him to stop and start emulating a feeling at any time but usually lets him emulate at his own discretion. This is because Rin finds it kind of amusing.

Last edited:
(I like him...then again you do have a great way with characters you put together)
(I write them the same way I write stories. I can't plan things out ahead of time or the project loses it soul. I just thought "hey what if a battle droid switched sides" and just kinda built on that premise. Almost every character and story I write is one and done. First draft. with me going back to fix grammer and very rarely change something)

(also I should mention the red parts are black and the blue is silver the frame is pretty much the only thing on that picture that I wanted. But I'm no good at drawing)

(also I should mention the red parts are black and the blue is silver the frame is pretty much the only thing on that picture that I wanted. But I'm no good at drawing)
(Nah that fine sometimes its hard finding the right picture so I understand the saddle changes)

Name: Emma Gutiérrez
Appearance:
cb9fd55777d9a4bc507c4fd0df0f8354.jpg
Bloodline:
Emerald
Weakness: can be killed
Backstory: Emma comes from a small seaside town where she lives with her grandparents. She doesn't know much about her magical bloodline that comes from her mother's side, aside from what her grandparents were able to tell her. After losing her parents at a young age she was taken in by her grandparents. Her grandparents are owners of a bakery and cafe shop in the lovely mountain seaside town.
Other Info: Emma is a friendly, and caring person. She is the type of person that will try her best no matter what and won't give up, to which she can be quite stubborn. Helping out others around her even if it means negating herself. She is a huge believer in not judging someone by their cover, until getting to know them. Though she does love to be around others and can be talkative at times, she as well enjoys time off on her own. Having grown up bullied for most of her life once she finds and befriends others they become extremely dear to her and she is the type of person that would sacrifice her life for her friends. Emma is quite artistically skilled, and this can be seen in he love of baking and drawing, always enjoying learning new creative skills. Emma is a great swimmer having grown up by the sea. She adores anything cute, animals, and nature.

(Yep the B1 model. I dumn do you want her and devon to alreadu be friends and he can call her for backup?)
(Nice XD I knew it :p oh sure right...duh ><...I can have her be backup I guess and we'll they can be there were friends in the rp XD well she through everyone in the rp were her friends even DruMonkeys character XD)

Name: The Mechanic
Species: Timelord
Sex: Male (at least right now. It changes)
Alignment: Goodish. He usually has good intentions but gets carried away often
Appearance:

1638826357794.png

Universe of Origin: Doctor Who (OC)
Powers/skills: Extremely intelligent. Regeneration. Varying skills and abilities with varied regenerations
Weakness: If killed while regenerating he will die.
Weapon (optional): General Sonic technology (including his own screwdriver). His own TARDIS a type 42. (Similar to the Doctor's. Still alive but less independant and more outfited for combat and has a functioning chameleon circuit). Other stuff that he builds. He could procure equipment easily but he prefers to build and tweak it.
Backstory (optional): He is much younger that other fellow timelords that have taken names like The Doctor or the Master. He also does his own thing, (timelords tend to rebel) and is a huge nerd for various franchises. He creates his own version of objects from them and he loves travelling to see his favorite moments from franchises actually happen and interact with them. He's has less rules than the Doctor. But is not as power hungry as the master.
Other Info (optional: Currently still in his first incarnation.

(Finding a picture with an outfit I wanted was hard. I should say that he changes his outfits a lot. A lot more in line with blending in and stuff. Usually)
(I see looks great in that suit though, did not imagine he dressed in such a way for his name title but looks amazing.)

Name: Clover Jr

Alignment:evil.

Fandom: (please state if oc or canon):dragon ball.

View attachment 938488

Appearance: (if no image)

Weapons: (three max)

Notable items:black water mist.

Skills:ki manipulation

Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.

Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy attack.

Magic Materialization – A magical ability used to create physical matter out of thin air.

Sealed Light Beam – First, she puts her hands in front of her, and then She fires rings of energy that paralyze and shrink the opponent.

Continuous Energy Bullets – A combination of many energy waves, much more powerful than the average ki blasts, and fired at a very rapid rate.

Dead Zone – Super clover Jr. heightens her ki which opens a portal to the Dead Zone and launches it towards his opponent. Upon impact, it binds the enemy for a few seconds and clover Jr. appears to be strangling his opponent. After a few seconds, the Dead Zone vanishes in a small explosion, inflicting a great deal of damage. This attack can be avoided, but it is unblockable.

Death Impact – A Full Power Energy Wave shot from the hand. In his transformed state, clover Jr. can also fire it from her belly.

Darkness Eye Beam – The user shoots two thin purple energy rays from the eyes.

Finger Beam – The user holds out their index finger and releases an energy beam from their fingertip.

Full Power Energy Ball –clover Jr. launches an energy ball from each hand, before firing a third powerful ball from both hands. .

Biography:Is the daughter and reincarnation of clover Sr who wants revenge for her father's defeat and to conquer the entire universe, and she's universe 6 garlic Jr.

(I've got more coming!)
(Sorry this a one on one)

Name: Bill Decker (also known as the Card Dealer)
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Appearance:

907ab854c83e476fec57e439b00bd485.jpg

(The blue one)

Universe of Origin: Multiverse
Powers/skills: Cards. He can create and use decks of cards to summon creatures or give himself or others powers or give other various effects. He can improvise really well.
Weakness: He can pick the theme but the cards must be shuffled to be used meaning eacj deck is generally random in what he gets.
Weapon (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Other Info (optional:

Name: Callum Corriander
Species: Human
Appearance:

1650569821226.png

Universe of Origin: Star Wars (The clone wars Era)
Powers/skills: Force Sensitivity. He has a unique power among force sensitives. He can use force Echo which allows him to sense the past on objects and creatures. He has lightsaber training in form seven taught to him by his master Mace Windu. He can tap into both sides of the force (favors the light side).
Weakness: He is somewhat ruled by his emotions and
Weapon (optional): A pink Lightsaber. He made this lightsaber as part of his transition from a learner to a padawan. Similar to mace Windu it leaned somewhat towards red, to show his preferred saber combat form drawing upon anger and passion but not fully giving into the emotions.
Backstory (optional): He was born on an unnamed forest planet but was brought up on the planet Alderaan. He was found by the jedi council and accepted for training at a young age. As he grew he found himself a natural with force even among his peers though also found himself with somewhat of a temper. When he became a padawan he was brought under the tutelage of Jedi Master Mace Windu shortly after the start of the clone wars. Callum found himself at odds with the order and his master about the Jedi's participation in the clone wars. He was taught that they were peacekeepers not soldiers. But he still did his duty as a Jedi and fought for some time. Even finding a broken down battle B1 battle droid and reprogramming it fight for him. Eventually he saw the Jedi become more and more involved in the war and had a serious argument with Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker he was sent back to the Jedi temple where the council would have him reflect on his actions and his outburst toward a higher up in the Order.
Other Info (optional: He believes in helping others and keeping the peace. And he enjoys the rush of combat more than he would like. He left the Order just before the events of Order 66. To this day he wonders if he is still being hunted by the empire and their enforcer Darth Vader.

Name: Suzako Yama
Schooling: Sophomore College student
Appearance:

1615839723521.png

Personality/Backstory: Due to his rather evil looking eyes he never had many friends. He doesn't mind. He's a little lonely at times but he grew content with being a loner. He spends his time playing video games and generally just being by himself. It was a life style he grew comfortable with and he finds it difficult to leave his comfort zone. That said he is very proper and polite most of the time but he has a bit of a short temper. He often comes.off as a delinquent to those who don't know better because of his eyes. He is a good runner and loves cats.
Powers to be: Vocal and Sound Manipulation

Weakness: normal people stuff also he can't use his powers if he loses his voice.

Name: Hikari Touya
Schooling: Sophomore College student
Sex: Female
Appearance:

5d364ef563f08eebe77255fc4ed8b61c.jpg

Personality/Backstory: Hikari is energetic, bubbly, hyperactive, enthusiastic, and free-spirited. She rarely gets angry or upset, and generally keeps a positive, happy outlook happy, half glass full type girl. Hikari is full of curiosity and is always up to try new things. She is quite friendly and trusting of others, sometimes too much that it gets her into trouble. Always trying her best to befriend everyone be it a tiny insect, animal, or, other people. Despite her cheerful attitude, negative things can get to her and she can be a bit sensitive, as she can occasionally get her feelings hurt, however, Hikari quickly gets herself back on her feet, wipes away her tears, and a huge smile appears back on her face. Even though she is quick to change her sadness into happiness it's all a mask and acts to how she might really be feeling on the inside. She is someone that will do her best to please and help others around her. This tendency to want to please those around her got her into a very dark place in her past. Hikari can be a bit naive as she tries to always see the best in others. She might seem a bit childish in the way she acts, but she is determined, a bit stubborn, and does know when to be serious. Hikari adores colorful and cute things, this can be seen in her school stationery, bag, and the clothing she wears. She loves wearing pastel and cute oversized sweaters, besides loving them they are also a security blanket to hide things from the past she is not very proud of. She as well dyes the types of her hair in an array of different colors, always sporting a new color a week. Hikari is not really taken seriously due to her personality; she can easily be seen as a bit of an airhead. She is an outstanding pastry chef and is believed to be wasting her life with a career in the culinary arts.
Powers to be: Healing with food.
Weakness: Can be killed or hurt like any other human out there. Needs to be able to create and have well food that she made to be able to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back