• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Multiversal Battlefields ~Multifandom, IC

Bastion clanked down a street. Rather puzzled as too how he got to where he was. Suddenly he saw an armed individual run by. His eye went red and he loaded his weapon with a rather loud *KERCHUNK*. Bastion continued to move forward in the direction of the enemy.

Bastion clanked down a street. Rather puzzled as too how he got to where he was. Suddenly he saw an armed individual run by. His eye went red and he loaded his weapon with a rather loud *KERCHUNK*. Bastion continued to move forward in the direction of the enemy.

She stops dead and turns around glaring at the omnic

Bastion simply looks at her. Before entering sentry mode. The mini gun swings around to meet her and begins to spin up.

Bastion begins to open fire. He sweeps the mini gun side to side. Bullets tear through glass and embed themselves in walls. Bastion just continues to fire until he runs out of ammunition. He stops to briefly reload.

Bastion begins to open fire. He sweeps the mini gun side to side. Bullets tear through glass and embed themselves in walls. Bastion just continues to fire until he runs out of ammunition. He stops to briefly reload.

She pokes her head out and shouts ’I’ll sell your parts for scrap!’

Bastion makes a shrieking sound reminiscent of mechanical laughter and then transforms completely. You hear a high pitched voice say, "KILL THEM ALL BASTION!!"

0VWwmj0.jpg

Bastion makes a shrieking sound reminiscent of mechanical laughter and then transforms completely. You hear a high pitched voice say, "KILL THEM ALL BASTION!!"

0VWwmj0.jpg

-she charges the strange robot throwing a sword that seemed to be radiating electricity at the robot-

Bastion aims up and shoots his cannon. The shell flies towards her. The sword (Remember his ironclad bonus) only slightly dents his armor. Bastion starts to drive forwards quickly gaining speed. (I don't mean to be OP. But how can you balance Bastion?)

Bastion aims up and shoots his cannon. The shell flies towards her. The sword (Remember his ironclad bonus) only slightly dents his armor. Bastion starts to drive forwards quickly gaining speed. (I don't mean to be OP. But how can you balance Bastion?)

(I guess you could reduce his speed or allow me to deflect some shots but other than that he’s pretty op but I mean 2B is basically a robot with lasers and swords so I guess this is kinda like bastion vs genjii)the shell barely misses her but knocks a sword out of her hand leaving her weaponless

(lol. At least it isn't an OR 14) Bastion stops. You hear, "NO THREAT DETECTED. STANDING DOWN." Bastion then exits tank form, turns around and starts to walk away.

(lol. At least it isn't an OR 14) Bastion stops. You hear, "NO THREAT DETECTED. STANDING DOWN." Bastion then exits tank form, turns around and starts to walk away.

Hey! You can’t just leave(sorry but I forgot to mention she has a POD support system which is basically a little drone that fires lasers but I won’t use it until your next reply to balance things )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back