• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Multiple settings, Searching for long term partner! Romance FxM (Male characters please)

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Alright, so I have been having a craving more people to RP different storylines with. I'm a literate RPer that is willing to do RPs in either the DMs or in a thread, whichever you are comfortable with! Below is a list of the genre that I love to write, along with IC and OOC requirements.

Genres-
~Fantasy
- Medieval
- Dark`
- Light<
- Modern Day (Eh)
- Dark`
` My version of dark, Slave / Master (or) Abuducter / Captive
< My version of light, anything cute and none forceful

~Requiremnts~
Character Wise-
-Dominate
-Male
Nothing too complicated lmao.

OOC Requirments-
- Must be able to write at least a paragraph. (Please no one lining. It doesn't progress the story at all.)
- Must be able to help build the story. (I don't want to have to push the story forward all the time, I like someone that can take control and lead for a bit.)
- Shouldn't have to put this but I will anyway to cover my own ass. No ERP, Fade to black only.
- Long Term. (I would prefer a slow-paced RP that lasts a while, not an RP that only lasts a couple of days before it dies out.)
- Tell me if you become disinterested in the RP (Message me saying you're done with the RP if you are no longer interested, or perhaps DM me and we can work out how to spice it up a bit if it does become too boring. Be honest with me and I'll be honest with you, RP's become better with a bit of effort on both parties.)

Questions I'll answer before you ask-
-Do you have to have a character sheet and a picture claim?
A: No, I prefer to have one, but it's not necessary.

-Am I okay with OOC planning?
A: Of course! I love to plan out something ahead of time OOC if helps build the progression of the story. I'm always available to chat as well! (Life gets lonely!)

-Are the character picture claims yours?
A: Nope, all credit goes to the creator! (Right-click image and search in google to find who made them.)

-Are you up for other ideas that are not just yours?
A: Yes, though I tend to get more into my own stories than others, though I'm willing to give it a shot!

Shoot me a DM or comment below for any other questions you might have that weren't answered here! Now to the fun part, below is a list of all my characters that I currently have up for grabs, to keep confusion from starting if, by some miracle I do get a few people that are interested, I will only be doing one partner per character. I will be updating this post often with '-Taken-' as the characters are claimed for RP. (This is always subject to change, I might take on more than one if only I'm too starved for RP)

Name-

Amber

Age-

Gender-

Female

Species-

Human

Ethnicity-

Caucasian

Height-

5’5

Orientation-

Straight

Occupation-

Princess

Residence-

(Whatever name you to decide on for your characters kingdom.)

Physical Description-

Amber has a rather nice looking body. Thin and well curved with lips like a ruby red jewel and blue eyes that sparkle like the clearest sky. Her skin looks flawless, she is pale from the lack of sun that she gets always staying inside the castle but does love walks through the woods or just outside in general. She has long blonde lightly curly hair that shines like gold.

Personality-

Amber’s personality is more broken and depressed than anything though she masks it with a snobbish attitude that she had come about when she was always told she was never good enough and was unwanted by any princes in the lands. Though secretly she is a sweet, kind and caring person who deep down hates being so snobbish but has grown accustomed to it.

Magic/Abilities-

None

Relationships-

Amber spent her life locked away inside the castle learning how to be a proper princess and a future Queen other than the servants and teachers she had her Mother and Father, the King and Queen, were the only others she talked to.

Mother (Vivian)- Queen- 36 years of age.

Father (Arthur)- King- 40 years of age.

Future Husband (Unknown)- King of her new home- Age unknown (This up to you)

History-

Growing up as a child Amber was always told she was never good enough whether it be looks or attitude. Over years of living in the kingdom with her parents who were always looking for someone who would marry her and get her out of there hair, she picked up a snobbish attitude. Deep down she is really sweet and nice but years of never being loved have made her a demanding brat.

Starter-

“Get your filthy hands off me, you dirty animals!” The princess of Algora screams as the guards grab her wrists and slap on golden cuffs with shackles. The guards say nothing as leads her towards the main door. Looking back at her parents who stood with small looks of relief on their faces, she started to beg them. “Mother! Father! Please don’t let them take me!” The King and Queen only stood there silently their lips pierced together as though it would be a sin to speak against the guards that were taking her daughter to a whole other kingdom.

Tears of hatred fill her eyes as she looks at them and she looks away from them towards the door the guards were taking her to. The large dark blue and brown doors that take, five men on each door to open it. The guards of her parent's kingdom were dressed in high-quality armor that would hold up against the toughest and sharpest of weapons. It had dark blue and browns on the armor, kingdom colors. They pushed as hard as they could against the doors, till they were open wide.

The guards had always been hers to command and she tried one last time, holding onto this one shred of hope that they may help. “Guards! Don’t let them do this! Make them release me!” She screams looking at each one as they just stared straight ahead not moving or looking at her. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she squirms and thrashes screaming out the word help, hoping that at least the people would pay attention and see what horrible people the king and queen are, but at last, no one heard her sheiks for help.

A guard wrapped his arms around her and lifted her onto an armored white horse with a long flowing mane. She grabs a hold of the mane for balance as she sits sideways on the horse her long white dress flowing down to her ankles. With a “Yah!” The horse starts to walk. She sways with the movement of the horse as the guards with there red and black armor surround the horse.

One guard held the chain firmly in his hand while the other lead the horse down the narrow path that ran from her parent's kingdom to her new home. Any window of opportunity to escape would be gone with as many guards surrounding her on the horse as possible. She always checked to see if the guards would slack up and give her the perfect opportunity to run but they never did. Hours of long riding they finally made it to a dark seemingly shadow cast castle and land.

Upon arriving she was lead up staircase after staircase till they got to the king's room. A guard knocks and hearing a gruff voice tell him to come in he tells the king of her arrival. With a motion for them to bring her in they push her into the room and lock the door till the king tells them to unlock it. She glares at him with hatred and straightens up the shackles jingling as she does.

“I demand you let me go at once! I will not tolerate such behavior as in to steal me away from my kingdom and parents. Why would you have me brought to such a dreadful place in the first place?” She spoke in an authoritative voice.

4Q1M-SGTEM8cgp9QcVqOwBpF1zKS6UN4R4lLwdKkwEoFpj_fntZTM1_137thEGRfXw1e2bguW54TTR7FBlR8G5t36ITdi7-OUMEDrn7bmy-elEyfEm0YGk7F1Nj03oK0iGNwOBQ

Name-
Sedina Alianor

Age-

Gender-
Female

Species-
Elven

Ethnicity-
Caucasian

Height-
5’2

Orientation-
Straight

Occupation-
Queen of Silanrius

Residence-
Silanrius

Physical Description-
Sedina is clearly well taken care of due to her position on the throne. Her body is slim and petite, with no blemishes anywhere, her skin perfect, a glowing essence of youth. Dark brown eyes filled with sorrow and pain, accompany her angelic white hair, that seem to glow in dim lighting.

Personality-
Sedina is cruel to most people, hardly ever does one find themselves in her favor. Those that have angered her get to see the absolute cruel and torturous side of her wrath. The loving side of her had vanished years ago when her family and lover had been slaughtered in an ongoing fight between her kingdom and another far off kingdom.

Magic/Abilities-

Sedina is a shadow bender. She forms the shadows to do her will. Weaknesses are light.

History-
Sedina heard the bells of war that morning when she awoke, moments before dawn. Springing out of bed and throwing on a robe she opened the door to her bedroom only to be face to face with Rae’ran Vengolor, the Warlord, and Sedina’s personal guard. He was fully dressed in armor and his sword drawn a piercing look of worry on his face.
“Sedina..” He gently pushed her into the room shutting the door behind her and glancing at each window.
“It’s not safe here anymore. They reached the gates of the town and in no time they will be at your gate.” He states his toned smoothed yet slightly aggressive at the thought of the invasion getting this far.
“What has happened Rae’ran? Tell me now?” Sedina ordered her tone was calm and poised yet dripping with fear.
“We got word last night that soldiers were out in the Whispering Pines to the north. I put my best men to watch the front gate as if an attack would happen. There was more than tip-off told us and we were not prepared. They killed my men and are raiding the town now. A small group of soldiers and their WarLord were last seen on the main road to the castle. I have more men positioned outside the castle but I can’t promise safety any more for the civilians..” He stated before moving to her closet and pulling out a bright white gown that was made for a queen.
“You must leave the castle.” He states “Take the tunnels out towards th-” “No,” she says simply. “Take some of your men from the gate and protect the citizens I and my family can handle ourselves.” She says softly lifting a hand. The shadows from the room seem to crawl towards her obeying her command and a small grin pricked at the corners of her mouth. “I have been dying to use the pent up magic inside of me. Allow me to handle this.” She states moving towards the bed where the white gown laid.
“Sedina, you have not had enough practice with your powers. They might kill you if you don’t know how to handle them properly, just go my men and I can handle this.” He says gently grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him.
“Rae’ran I love you but you must let me do this. I will NEVER allow someone to pull us out of this castle and take over what is rightfully ours.” She says in a stern tone before drawing him into a long kiss. “Now go. That’s an order.”
With that Rae’ran nods letting his hand slowly linger in hers for one last moment before quickly exiting out the door. Ever so calmly she slipped on the dress and prepared herself for presentation. Make quickly put on and hair brushed for perfection. She had no worry over what was to happen. Elegantly she walked down the stairs guards running around her to get into the positions they need as she and her family stood at the bottom of the stairs in front of the door.
“So you decided to stay and fight hmm?” Her father said staring at his sword that he so beloved.
“Yes father, I have plenty of pent up magic you and mother have kept me from using. I do believe this is why.” She says crossing her hands in front of her calmly.
“Smart girl, you, my daughter will make an excellent queen one day.” He smiles up to her proudly. “Your mother was ill yesterday so I had them take her through the tunnels to leave till it was taken care of.”
Sedina nods. “It’s better she stays away from here with how weak she was feeling. This fight I can assure you is not for those that are weak.” About that time the door busted open and ten men come rushing in. The six guards that were with them took on the soldiers at the side of the hall leaving the WarLord and his three men. Sedina raises her hands as shadows crawl from under the stairs towards the three men around the Warlord dragging them to her by there heals. Lashing at the shadows would only make them let go for a mere second before they were latched back on again. Sedina gave a sadistic grin to the three men and shakes her head. “My my my, what gorgeous men. Too bad, they have to die. No one touches my kingdom.” Holding out a hand a sword forms in her hand in the form of shadows small hands grasping out at the air as if for help there wills nothing to her. In one large slash, she had them men beheaded only too look up and see her father dead on the ground a sword stuck through him. Sedina fell to her knees the white dress falling perfectly around her.
“Father no!” She says crawling over to him. It had never occurred to her that she could lose someone so easily. She had always thought they were untouchable. The guards had finished up with the others by this point as Sedina screams. “Seize him. I want him alive and in the dungeon. After he is stripped to commoner clothing and locked away I want any of the remainders of his group down there with him.” Her eyes filled with rage and she stood a sadistic grin spread widely across her face as she walks over to the now restrained man. “My father might have injured you but I’m going to break you.” She smirks snapping her fingers and the guards take him to the dungeon.
Over the course of the day she had learned that her mother had been found dead at the end of the tunnels and Rae’ran had been ganged up on by the three men now locked in the dungeon with their WarLord.

Starter-
Ever since the fateful day of the attack, Sedina ruled with an iron fist demanding perfection of her citizens and army. There was no negotiation with her, no advising, she knew how things must be for her kingdom to survive, or so she thought.
Her steps were agonizingly loud as she walked down the steps to the cells, a trip she makes every day for the past six years. Her rage never seeming to die, not even for a moment. While her anger was the most apparent feeling she showed her eyes couldn’t hide the deep sorrow and guilt that showed every day.
“I think I would like the whips today Zelphar,” she says with a happy tone as always.
“Yes, your highness.” He dips his head frantically walking across the room the wall that held the whips cleaned and polished just how she liked them.
“Health report,” She says before he had the chance to get the men out of the cells.
“The WarLord has taken a very large amount of health loss from yesterday’s beatings, your highness. I would suggest slightly less today if you want him to live longer.” He says knowing his report would only anger her.
“Then I suggest you call in the Shadow Priest to heal the man so he may endure his beating.” She says in a warning tone. “Otherwise you will be joining him on the pole.” Her grin spread wider and she walks over to the cell. “Sadly today I will not be able to watch the show, but fear not, you will still get your daily treatment just the same. I have other matters more important to tend to today.” She smirks before turning her back to him and looking at Zelphar. “Make sure he gets his daily dose, I’ll be attending a well-needed meeting. But fear, not I will return to see how it all faired out.” She says before heading up the stairs. “I better go find the healer.” He says in a low voice before heading up the stairs behind her.

The WarLord would soon see a black snake slithering towards him and coiling its body around the iron gate. “You know I have great newssss for you.” Its voice was like a whisper in his hear. “The crystal that holds all of the kingdom’s power is fleeting. Just like the prophecy said it would. A single man will be gifted with the power it holds, enough power to whip out a whole kingdom in one wave of his arm. You may not notice it yet but her powers are dwindling and you are gaining. By the time she returns you will have enough power to overtake her and any who stand in your way. When she returns she will be the one to get you out of the cell, the two of you alone. Thisss is your chance for revenge.” The snake slithers away.
Hours pass and the elf that went to get the healer had no returned yet, oddly. Her footsteps could be heard coming down the steps before she tilts her head a look of worry still written along her face. “Get up!” She demands, grabbing the key from across the room. A shadow crawling along the ground to grab his wrists and waiting to walk him over to the pole. Turning the key in the lock the door swings open she snaps the shadow giving him a rough push forward as she turns her back to grab the whip.

D96Ac6nWnukgYxwV4UMsf6fENt8NVndZNbvUem_PieOTyqdkqK2AyCC9w43w5r49lRR-KOlK5epLm2BHyJdhRx-uTXzK0gXbXJNoknkztRk77YBaY4xanXX0Cgj4p3EdKMHCoHjq

Name: Rose
Species: Demon
Ethnicity: Connlaothian
Height: 5’2
Orientation: Straight
Residence: Connlaothian

Physical Description~
Rose has long black hair that hangs down across her forehead, it covers her left eye hiding most of the left side of her face. Under that is a short scar that runs from her eyebrow and just barely below her ear. Her eyes are normally black though depending on her power/ mood she is in it will change. Her master never allowed her to wear anything nice so she was always wearing torn clothing that revealed too much and was almost always dressed in black for what her species is. She has torn shorts and is always barefooted. The shirt drapes over both her shoulders and shows half of her thin stomach with ribs showing from the lack of food. She also has a spiked collar around her neck that is magic bound and keeps her powers locked so she can’t use them.

Personality~
Rose has a shy and timid personality that comes through all the time and its hard to get her to warm up to you. She loves to fight and use her powers for good but with the collar, she is denied any type of magic. The longer her powers are locked the weaker they become. She feels it fading farther and farther away. She at times will faint from the lack of food or from her powers having a sudden drop in power.

Magic/Abilities~
Rose, being a demon, has the ability to use fire to her will. She knows many spells but just like her powers, she is unable to use spells. Any type of magic would hurt her if she tried and used it.

Eye Color meaning~
Red- Normal
Dark Red- Mad
Orange- Alert
Yellow- Excited
Blue- Sad
Dark Blue- Depressed
Silver- Happy
Pink- Love.
Green- Sick

Fears~
Rose has had a fear of Vampires ever since she watched them kill her parents and sister. She also has a fear of people but will come more to being calmer and trusting around women than men, because of how she was used as a slave. She is terrified of loud noises such as thunder, yelling and screaming, etc.

Likes~
Rose has no memory of anything she likes. Bad memories take their spots so her likes are unknown.

Relationships~
Roses parents and baby sister were all killed in an attack for the species to gain a stone that will grant them an unknown power.
Her family-
(Lily) Little sister- 4 years of age.
(Caren) Mom- 34 years of age.
(Daren) Dad- 36 years of age.

Recent acquaintances~
(Trince) Demon- 16 years of age. (When she first meet him)
(Exon) Master- 39 years of age. (When she was first put into his “care”) (Now 51 years of age)

History~
When she was five her Mother and Father were murdered by an unknown species in front of her eyes. She had later grabbed her sister and ran out of the house and into the woods until a vampire drops down in front of her, he rips her sister out of her hands and the vampire begins feasting on her. Rose runs away doing nothing to help them. She later found a training camp where she spent the remainder of her childhood studying fire, spells, and fighting techniques. When she left the camp she had stumbled onto a demon who disguised himself as a human he managed to get her to trust him and sold her to the king of the Underworld. She escaped after years of torture and was caught in a slave trade. The demons are still after her to this day.

Starter~
The Harvest Festival was just starting and Rose and her Master had gotten separated. She knew she needed to find him before he realized she was gone or she would be punished. She was scared of the beatings since she had supposedly been disobedient before. She never once snitched on the others who had always tried to get her into trouble. Instead, she just took the beating and went on with her head down hoping they would stop the childish games of getting her into trouble.
Though this time she knew it was her fault. She had glanced over at a small trinket that an elderly lady was selling. It was the only one that she had ever felt drawn to in some way like she had seen it before and it was a connection somehow to her past. She didn’t think her master would have gone anywhere since he was talking with some other Nobles. She walked a few steps towards it to look at it and after minutes had passed she looked back through the crowds of people and he was out of sight.
Her heart raced wildly in her chest and she quickly ran forward pushing through Nobles, Children, and other slaves to make her way farther to see if she could see him up ahead but to no avail did she find him and her heart dropped with discomfort. She wanted to be free but since she was of the demon species she couldn’t be free. He was to keep her till he was dead, or vice versa. At this point, she knew she could make a run for it and be as free as a demon could be but that would put her life at risk since the potion he gave her only made her eyes normal for a while. A bright red was transformed in minutes to a sparkling sky blue that seemed to be a more rare color but meant she was of high value.
Deciding to stay where she was walked back over to the small bright red trinket with black flames spread throughout the oddly colored rock. The rope was a thicker rope that was oddly enough black. A flashback of the necklace played through her mind until she was suddenly jerked out of the flashback by a strangely gentle hand on her shoulder. Just by the touch, she knew it was her master and trembled at the touch. She looks up slowly with innocent eyes then back down sadly as his eyes seemed to be full of disappointment and a small amount of anger. He was only three years older than her making him twenty-two while she was only 19. Years of being a slave for many different people and she was now stuck with a handsome noble that she learned to obey without thinking twice. His rougher sounding voice soon spoke to her as her eyes sparkled down towards the stone she had so mindlessly been staring at.
Image result for anime girl with black roses

Name
Ember

Species
Wolf / Human/ Shape Shifter/ Fire Bender

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Height
Wolf Form- 3’0
Human Form- 5’1

Orientation
Straight

Occupation
Pet / Slave / Protector

Residence
Wherever her Master settles for that night.

Physical Description
Wolf Form
Fire Form- Ember has black fur with glowing lava-like skin underneath her. Her face looks like she has broken rocks flowing in the lava but it’s just her black and red fur. She looks hot to the touch but if her master touches her he will not get burned. However, anyone else that does will get third-degree burns. No smoke rises from her fur even though she is technically pure fire. Her eyes are glowing orange.

Regular Form- Ember has pure black fur that shines with liveliness in the moonlight or sunlight. She has dark brown eyes that almost look pure black. Her fur is thick and fluffy but smooth as silk and always looked well brushed and cleaned.

Human Form
Fire Form- Ember’s form when she uses her fire powers does not differ much from her regular form. The only difference between her Regular Form and Fire Form is her eyes, hair, and hands. Her hands will have bright colored flames coming from her skin. Her hair will turn a dark red and her eyes will turn orange.

Regular Form- Ember has straight blonde hair that is uneven in places and thin. Her eyes are a silver color. She is toned and thin. If you can see her stomach she is pretty thin from just eating scraps.

Personality
Wolf Form-
Ember is confident and aggressive towards anyone who isn’t her Master unless he tells her to be nice to say, person. She is very powerful and not helpless when in her wolf form. She will stay awake for days at a time watching over her Master and eating any scraps he gives her. She is very loyal and protective of her Master, along with loving at times.
Human Form-
Ember is shy and scared in her Human Form, due to the fact she hasn’t been in it in over nine years. She feels weak and vulnerable. Since she hasn’t been in her Human Form for over nine years, she has forgotten how to walk on two legs since she is only used to walking on all four.

Magic/Abilities
Fire Bending Abilities
Fire- Ember can do almost any trick with fire.
Shape-Shifting Abilities
Wolf- Ember is only able to shift into a wolf. (See picture / Physical Description)

Relationships
Ember has spent the last nine years of her life traveling with her new master. They came upon a few thieves that thought they could rob her Master blind but ended up dying a quick death. She has never once left her Masters’ side. Before her time with her Master, she lived in a cage. Her old Masters where brutal and abusive. Listed below are the names of the people she has come in contact with in her time of being born. (That she can remember. Refer to history. All ages except for the Master’s age were at the last contact time with them. 1St 2nd and 3rd Masters worked as a team, meaning she was owned by all three at the time.)
Felix (1st Master)- 22 years of age. Ember was 1 year of age when he got her.
Anton (2nd Master)- 16 years of age. Ember was 1 year of age when he got her.
Brendan (3rd Master)- 18 years of age. Ember was one year of age when he got her.

History
Ember was born in a small house in the middle of the forest miles away from any village or kingdom. She was only one when her parents had been attacked after years of being tracked by a village they had been run from before her birth. They took her and three men became her master locking her in a cage. She lived her life in the cage for twelve years living as a freak show. Forced to turn from wolf to human and back on command, do shows and tricks for each command no matter how tired of hungry she was, failure to do so meant she would be punished. Whipped starve to the point of almost death then forced to eat. One day one of her Masters had made the mistake of leaving the cage door open as he raged in. Her seeing this used what little strength she had and tackled him and darted out the door leaving the Hell she had lived in for twelve years. She spent her days hunting in the forest recovering till she found a man she had taken a liking to and he had taken a liking to her. He decided to make her his and like an obedient dog, she let him collar her and followed him everywhere. He taught her how to protect and soon was stronger than she ever thought possible and got comfortable enough around him to show him her fire powers but decided she would never show him her human side. To this day she travels with a man who she had never seen his face until he finds the one he is looking for and settles down to start a family. Ember was a bit worried about him leaving her out and setting her free to live her life alone or be captured by someone else. Her loyalty lies with this man and she would die for him.
Starter
A tired sigh was all that was heard of Ember’s Master as he trudged on Ember walking alongside him tired as well but extremely alert. They had been walking all day with little to no breaks to sit down, rest or eat. She was hungry, tired, thirsty, and her paws ached a bit. Even though she was extremely tired she was willing to stay up and watch over him. Her eyes would be darting around her ears perked and attention focused on even the smallest of sounds.

Her master pointed to a clearing near the side of the trail and started to walk towards it. She dips her head softly in agreement and glances up at him. She had never seen the face that hides under that hood of his and she knew better than to look upon it if he would happen to take it off. As her master would lay do she would sit near him, her tail wrapped around her aching paws and her attention focused on every area around her Master.

Rustling was heard in the bushes on the far end of the clearing. As she lets out a loud growl that would wake her Master, but he was so tired that he would be in a deep sleep and it would take more than that to wake him. Her ears pinned back when she heard another rustle only this time in a different bush. Her attention snapped to that bush which happened to be much closer to her and Master than the other bush. Yet again another rustle was heard in a third bush and she let out a soft whine that would only make her Master stir a little but not enough to wake up.

Ember readied herself for an attack and when an old master of hers name Anton stepped out of the bush with a wicked grin her eyes widened and her fur caught fire making it look like lava was flowing through it. Another one stepped out and it was Brendan, another old Master of her. These two were just helpers of her main Master Felix in which she looked to the next bushing knowing who to expect. Slowly they circled in the two of them and she lounged at one but he was too quick. He jumped out of the way sending her hurdling into the bush.

Growling she lounges at one again as Felix steps out of the third bush and kicks her master awake. By the time he would come to his senses Felix would have a knife to his throat. Her eyes widened and she let out an ear-piercing yelp that made the two near her cover their ears. She lunges at the man by her master after slipping by the two holding their ears. She tackles the man to the ground and he lets out a huff.

“Show your Master your true self, you vile creature!” He growled but had a wicked smirk written on his lips.

Caught off guard by his words she paused for a second knowing her Master would be awake now and had heard that. The other two had fled like planned while it was now just Felix, Master, and Ember. Her eyes would widen and she would bare her teeth and start to clap down on his neck when he would vanish from underneath her and grin appearing yet again at the far end of the clearing.

“Your Master will know of your true form soon enough,” He paused then said with a grin. “Ember.” With that he used the last of his magic to vanish, leaving Ember and her Master alone.

Ember walks over to her master and sniffs the air. Upon smelling no blood she lowers her head nervously wondering if he would ask about what the mean had said. She sits by his feet and glances around. She tried to act like everything was fine but wasn’t sure what her master would do.

Ember Wolf Form And Master.jpg

Wolf Form
Human Form
Ember.jpg

Name-
Venessa Linage

Age-
115 (Adult/ Mid 20’s for a human)

Gender-
Female

Species-
Blood Elf

Ethnicity-
Caucasian

Height-
6’1

Orientation-
Straight

Occupation-
Warrior for the Blood Elfs

Residence-
SilverMoon

Physical Description-
Venessa is thin yet muscular. She has a flat toned stomach and bright glowing white skin. She has long white hair and wears only dark colors to represent her species. She wears two different types of armored gloves on each arm which is the only armor she has on. She has feathers that barely cover the front of her and delicately wrapped fabric over her breast.

Personality-
She is very honorable. She wants nothing more than to either kill the man who has been killing her kind for years or die honorably trying to. When proven that no matter what she does she isn’t the strongest she is shy and timid but if made a servant she is loyal and obedient.

Magic/Abilities-
Beams of Light- Venessa has the power to send a burning beam of light down at any target.

Relationships-
Variant (Warrior who adopted her.)- 21 years of age when he got her. (She was 2 months old)
Fancier (Chief)- 61 years of age from when she left to kill the king

History-
Venessa’s parents were killed by the king according to the stories of the Chief. She spent her time being taken care of by her stepfather who was more of a trainer to her than a real father. She spent her time with him watching him train till she was old enough to train herself. She dedicated her life to killing the man who killed her parents and trained her self at times to point of death, and wouldn’t stop till someone told her to stop or she would die.

Starter-
“Your highness!” The guard said running in the throne room and bowing before his feet. “There has been an attack. The village is being attacked by the Blood Elves! They are being led by a highly trained assassin named Vanessa.”

The knight said as he looks up at the king who sits on his throne. His golden armor giving small glints in the light that it reflects off it showing just how well polished it has been. He sits up straighter and nods softly. His ocean blue eyes look down at the knight with authority.

“I suppose that this assassin is coming to try to kill me?” He asked and upon seeing the knights head nod softly he continued. “Protect my people. I can handle this supposed highly trained assassin.” The king orders a dark grin spreading across his rigid yet handsome features.

With a nod, the guard runs off towards the village to protect the people as ordered. The king waits upon his throne for the assassin. He starts to sharpen his sword though knowing he won't need it didn’t bother worrying about it too much as he dropped it to the ground.

Meanwhile, Vanessa had just finished killing her fifth guard single-handed. She was now walking up the steps towards the king’s throne. She was hardly dressed in any armor. In fact, she hardly had any clothes on!

Covering the front part of her taking place of a skirt was red feathers that had been attached to some fabric by a button of silver with black spikes coming out the side. The fabric-covered the back of her. Her legs had boots that went up to her thighs. Covering her breast was delicately wrapped cloth that made a nice pattern. She had on what seemed to be armor only on her shoulders and arms. With a hood on her head, she looked stunning with her white hair braided in a few places and bright green eyes.

She made her way to the man sitting with a smirk on the throne. “So I see you have come to kill me.” The girl just simply nodded and kept walking forward “You must be highly trained to get past so many guards with no help or weapon.” The king states as stand up slowly and walk forward.

“I have had much practice. I was trained specifically for the reason to someday be able to kill you. To bring honor to myself and my tribe.” She states standing still and staring straight ahead as he walks around her in circles looking her over. “If I bring back your head my tribe will be pleased. The spirits of our ancestors will be at rest.”

The king smirks softly when he was behind her and nods. “Very well then.” He said and walked around the front of her. “Shall we begin.” Without another word from her besides the occasional grunts of the effort or force of a hit, she was silent. She had put up a good fight. Perhaps the best fight the king had seen but in the end, she wasn’t near strong enough to overpower him. He had her to the ground as she lays there trembling but accepts her death. Closing her eyes she took in what she thought would be her final breath and flinched as he raised his sword.

(In case you are confused you’re the king.)

Blood elf.jpg

Name-
Luna

Age-
Young Adult Wolf

Gender-
Female

Species-
Wolf / Werewolf

Ethnicity-
Caucasian

Height-
Shorter than most males

Residence-
In a small cave in the side of the mountain

Physical Description-
Large for a female but still most males are bigger than her. She is very muscular and well kept. Her coat is solid white blending in well with the snow. Her eyes are a deep blue color.

Personality-
Luna can be very friendly and caring once she has gotten used to you. She tends to be cocky, demanding, and hard-headed. She gets angered very easily, she has yet to show submission to anyone.

Magic/Abilities-
If part of the story agreement can turn into a Human. Other things can be added if needed.

Relationships-
Aphelios- The pup she is currently raising
KEEnxPggzPFCy9vf6-STHhxv39cG4mf5P1nSntHdVxATVhoa6m_XodyPheQxZ7Dx-1KUimikhoFJWRqXzR7dpp7jd3XE_bmr8QlfuhUDdGdGiqFbdrWwvds-PqvGFq6Kz6qAjIRt

History-
Luna was raised by a pack to the south who lived near the rivers. Once she was able to make it on her own she was betrothed to the son of the alpha who she killed when he tried to show her he was in control. She was exiled from the clan and would be killed if seen again. Normally wolves that have been exiled from any of the packs around wouldn’t survive the harsh winters that the area had, but defying the odds she made it for two years now by herself.

(Human form only acceptable if its werewolf, not wolf)
QUaAc0VQKuZTqzzaEJybRzopA6w1-mro4xAQZK6xJTsgMk4glIva6i-oR0QZdRL8fUrRu1pUKMmMgtdo-gvN6GncolAs4IrULVwEweLQJXKSSoTMpFevIEnzbowboazJSBAZYA5l
jXjeUsfKoIyJ6ZRcoRFwHCIi0C8BvzPzk_LSzKhmjs3pb-Jd9iYQpjWqsNN3IxEgvcbfAqPShgorhh9h56i-Cq2cH_7xB2U_sTvBMO-RohzUs-9vBSYleAFT_blQ6UgEBXur3fjH

----Starter----
A cold wind whistled through the trees once in awhile penetrating Luna’s thick fur. Her paws crunched the snow below her and in her mouth, a pup, bloodied and whimpering. Its breath was raged and she knew she needed shelter but running with the pup would only jar it and hurt it more. She took it slow and steady. Clearly, this pup shouldn’t have been able to leave the den its fur was far to thin for this weather. After a long agonizing thirty minutes Luna and the pup, still whimpering in her grasp from the pain and cold, made it to her den. It wasn’t much just a small cave in the side of the mountain that was big enough for two of her, there was no food supply here like at the camp this pup might be used to but luckily for her, this pup was not nursing. Food would be hard to find in the dead of winter and with many different packs around the area, hunting was a risky game. Over the course of the next few days, Luna left the pup only three times each time only staying long enough to catch three small squirrels just enough for the pup to eat. She would often take a few bites from one of the catches just to ensure she had the energy to hunt. Two more days pass and the pup seemed to be making a full recovery showing a bit more signs of playfulness, a good sign to Luna, but the squirrels where very thin now as a pack moved their hunting into her territory. With no other options left then to steal she nuzzled the pup into his dried leaf nest and ordered him to stay put and not to move till she gets back. A blizzard was on the way and without some sort of food to last them she wasn’t sure if they would make it. Upon her arrival to the dens of the wolf pack, she scanned the area. Only a few guarders were posted here and there but spread wide enough that she would easily slip in and out without a problem. Her fur made her able to blend in well with the snow falling and on the ground. The vision was poor due to the blizzard but she pushed through. Following the sent of fresh pray, she made it into the den that stored it. A small stack of the thinned outpray was hoarded here hardly enough for a whole pack she thought. Hunters must still be out. She rummaged through the stack taking two of the largest hares she could find and turned to move out.

Name:
Amber

Species:
Human

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Height:
5’3

Orientation:
Straight

Slave

Residence:
New York (Moved as a foreign exchange student from London, United Kingdom.)

Physical Description~
Amber has long blonde hair with light brown streaks running through it. Her hair has slight natural curls in the ends of her hair and it’s soft as velvet. She has large dark brown eyes that look shy and timid along with sweet and loving. Her body is fairly thin for the most part each rib can most likely be seen. She is around 5’3 surely shorter than most people.

Personality~
Amber is very shy and timid. She does what she is told out of fear. Due to her very abusive parents, she has no hope for her to be anything more than a man’s servant someday that just does whatever he says. She has a few medical issues though that cause her to panic. She has anxiety attacks, issues with blackouts, with the panic attacks, come breathing issues, she also has a stuttering problem. She is sweet and kind to almost everyone and doesn’t think of herself as anything more than a waste of space and air.

Medical Problems~
Anxiety (Panic) Attacks- When put into a stressful environment or something bad happens she tends to have Anxiety Attacks. It will start with her body tensing and shaking horridly, then she will start having breathing problems, her throat constricting to where she can’t breathe, and last but not least will blackout.

Blackouts (Fainting)- Blackouts are caused the same way as Anxiety Attacks and normally do go right along with them, but in some cases, she will skip the Anxiety Attacks and just Black Out.

Speech Problems (Stutter)- Amber has had a stutter ever since she was five when her parents started to become abusive. She stutters worse when she is scared but when she is relaxed or completely trusts you, which has never happened to her, she will pretty much stop stuttering.

Fears~
Amber has pretty much fear of everything. From being nothing more than a waste to everyone to being ‘kidnapped’. With a social problem but a desire to be popular and hang with the ‘cool kids.’ Her newest fear is not belonging or fitting in.

Likes~
Amber loves it when guys flirt with her. She loves it when they lean in whispering in her ear and kiss her neck. She has never had anyone do that to her but she thinks it would be amazing. She would love the kind of relationship she sees on TV with them holding hands him, spinning her around, walks on the beach at sunset. She would love it if someone would be loving to her instead of abusive like everyone has been.

Recent Acquaintances~
(Kirstian) Mother- 32 years of age.
(Brian) Father- 35 years of age.
(Group of “Friends”)- Ranging from 17 to 19

History~
When Amber was five her parents decided she could hold up better then she could when she was younger against the abuse they wanted to give and started abusing her. They found things to hurt her over, even small things most would look over. She got to high school, hiding the abuse under loads of foundation. If it ever showed she would say she fell. Her ‘friends’ make her do things she doesn’t want to do to be apart of the cool kids. She tries her hardest to fit in and make her being not so useless and waste of air and space.

Starter~
A group of friends walked their way through the corn maze full of scary chainsaw men and not so scary Zombies. A long blonde headed girl named amber was following along as the caboose of the group of five girls. Amber had been scared to go at first and almost backed out till they talked her back into it. Towards the end of the maze came the last haunted house they had to go through. Amber wasn’t as scared of the place as the first few houses they went through, now she was feeling a bit brave.

The lead girl in the group stuck her head out of the line of girls at they approached the last house with a sign that read. “Your Last Dance.” In dried fake blood above the wooden door that was slightly creaked open.

“Amer why don’t you go first this time. You seem to be feeling a bit braver. No fun being in the back all this time.”

Amber shook her head nervously and took a small step back from the group of girls. “I’m not sure Katy.”

“Come on we dare you. Do you still want to be apart of our group? Then get going. When you get to the other side scream my name and I’ll go.” She grins.

Amber with a determined look on her face to be one of them she walks by each one of them a sick twisted smile on her face as she does. Her eyes skim the door as she slowly presses her smooth palm against the rough wood of the door and opens it. It let off a loud creaking sound, probably to let the workers know she was coming in. The moment she was in the door she made a sharp left down a short five-step hallway and then took a right.

The hall led to a large room filled with a mannequin the looked just like the real people. Music was playing to loudly to hear herself scream little own the sounds of the people around her. I seemed odd and out of place for the music to be that loud. As she walked she looked at each mannequin and seen some real people. By the time she got to the middle of the room. Each on had come in a circle around her and she whimpers softly looking around at each of the elegantly masked men. Once they were in a complete circle and she had no option of escape she started to shake and tremble. Then men grabbed her up and forced her out of the side of the house. Her screams drowned out by the music. Something was forced over her mouth that made her blackout.

When she woke up she didn’t know what had happened or where she was. Her body tensed and trembled horridly as she slowly started to sit up but stopped not noticing if she was tied up or not. She saw him. A dark figure was sitting in the room with her! She let out a whimper and shakes her head at him. “Please don’t hurt me.” She whimpers already going through enough at home and with her friends she didn’t need any more pain. Tears blurred her vision as she waited to see what he would do next.

(I’m leaving it up to you to describe if she is bound or not and what the room is in is like.)

Name:
Amber

Species:
Human

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Height:
5’3

Orientation:
Straight

Slave

Residence:
New York (Moved as a foreign exchange student from London, United Kingdom.)

Physical Description~
Amber has long blonde hair with light brown streaks running through it. Her hair has slight natural curls in the ends of her hair and it’s soft as velvet. She has large dark brown eyes that look shy and timid along with sweet and loving. Her body is fairly thin for the most part each rib can most likely be seen. She is around 5’3 surely shorter than most people.

Personality~
Amber is very shy and timid. She does what she is told out of fear. Due to her very abusive parents, she has no hope for her to be anything more than a man’s servant someday that just does whatever he says. She has a few medical issues though that cause her to panic. She has anxiety attacks, issues with blackouts, with the panic attacks, come breathing issues, she also has a stuttering problem. She is sweet and kind to almost everyone and doesn’t think of herself as anything more than a waste of space and air.

Medical Problems~
Anxiety (Panic) Attacks- When put into a stressful environment or something bad happens she tends to have Anxiety Attacks. It will start with her body tensing and shaking horridly, then she will start having breathing problems, her throat constricting to where she can’t breathe, and last but not least will blackout.

Blackouts (Fainting)- Blackouts are caused the same way as Anxiety Attacks and normally do go right along with them, but in some cases, she will skip the Anxiety Attacks and just Black Out.

Speech Problems (Stutter)- Amber has had a stutter ever since she was five when her parents started to become abusive. She stutters worse when she is scared but when she is relaxed or completely trusts you, which has never happened to her, she will pretty much stop stuttering.

Fears~
Amber has pretty much fear of everything. From being nothing more than a waste to everyone to being ‘kidnapped’. With a social problem but a desire to be popular and hang with the ‘cool kids.’ Her newest fear is not belonging or fitting in.

Likes~
Amber loves it when guys flirt with her. She loves it when they lean in whispering in her ear and kiss her neck. She has never had anyone do that to her but she thinks it would be amazing. She would love the kind of relationship she sees on TV with them holding hands him, spinning her around, walks on the beach at sunset. She would love it if someone would be loving to her instead of abusive like everyone has been.

Recent Acquaintances~
(Kirstian) Mother- 32 years of age.
(Brian) Father- 35 years of age.
(Group of “Friends”)- Ranging from 17 to 19

History~
When Amber was five her parents decided she could hold up better then she could when she was younger against the abuse they wanted to give and started abusing her. They found things to hurt her over, even small things most would look over. She got to high school, hiding the abuse under loads of foundation. If it ever showed she would say she fell. Her ‘friends’ make her do things she doesn’t want to do to be apart of the cool kids. She tries her hardest to fit in and make her being not so useless and waste of air and space.

Starter~
A group of friends walked their way through the corn maze full of scary chainsaw men and not so scary Zombies. A long blonde headed girl named amber was following along as the caboose of the group of five girls. Amber had been scared to go at first and almost backed out till they talked her back into it. Towards the end of the maze came the last haunted house they had to go through. Amber wasn’t as scared of the place as the first few houses they went through, now she was feeling a bit brave.

The lead girl in the group stuck her head out of the line of girls at they approached the last house with a sign that read. “Your Last Dance.” In dried fake blood above the wooden door that was slightly creaked open.

“Amer why don’t you go first this time. You seem to be feeling a bit braver. No fun being in the back all this time.”

Amber shook her head nervously and took a small step back from the group of girls. “I’m not sure Katy.”

“Come on we dare you. Do you still want to be apart of our group? Then get going. When you get to the other side scream my name and I’ll go.” She grins.

Amber with a determined look on her face to be one of them she walks by each one of them a sick twisted smile on her face as she does. Her eyes skim the door as she slowly presses her smooth palm against the rough wood of the door and opens it. It let off a loud creaking sound, probably to let the workers know she was coming in. The moment she was in the door she made a sharp left down a short five-step hallway and then took a right.

The hall led to a large room filled with a mannequin the looked just like the real people. Music was playing to loudly to hear herself scream little own the sounds of the people around her. I seemed odd and out of place for the music to be that loud. As she walked she looked at each mannequin and seen some real people. By the time she got to the middle of the room. Each on had come in a circle around her and she whimpers softly looking around at each of the elegantly masked men. Once they were in a complete circle and she had no option of escape she started to shake and tremble. Then men grabbed her up and forced her out of the side of the house. Her screams drowned out by the music. Something was forced over her mouth that made her blackout.

When she woke up she didn’t know what had happened or where she was. Her body tensed and trembled horridly as she slowly started to sit up but stopped not noticing if she was tied up or not. She saw him. A dark figure was sitting in the room with her! She let out a whimper and shakes her head at him. “Please don’t hurt me.” She whimpers already going through enough at home and with her friends she didn’t need any more pain. Tears blurred her vision as she waited to see what he would do next.

(I’m leaving it up to you to describe if she is bound or not and what the room is in is like.)
MMT6dXoyWSC55v_PgAEbqaaKlNDyzFpV4H8SW04kHIaY8zcZcJFciTEPDA_UMWgj7XUA3kIoKO8qVkjGTGdfS7HvAusBXmjrTsCaqatu-cjXzxgaxFyWd661yYdrDKNstUHh4wdv

Name-

Silvia

Age-

Gender-

Female

Species-

Human

Ethnicity-

Caucasian

Height-

5’1

Orientation-

Straight

Occupation-

None

Residence-

A small flat on the edge of New York City

Physical Description-

Silvia is a thin girl with long blonde curly hair and amber eyes. She normally wears black.

Personality-

Silvia is shy and timid. She doesn’t take well to stressful situations and tends to blackout or faint when things get too much for her. She is caring though when she comes to know someone and isn’t fast to judge normally.

Magic/Abilities-

None

Relationships-

Silvia lives in an orphanage all her life so she has no one to rely on.

History-

When Silvia was three her parents died in a car crash and she lived her life in an orphanage. She learned that no one would ever want her from how broken and emotional she was over her parent's death. She had many different types of issues along with panic attacks, blackouts, and faints a lot. She cant take a lot of extremes but will always try to fight her issues

(Needed Lead vampire/ May change the name of the character from Draven)

Starter-

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, take a seat.” Draven, the lead vampire spoke in a stern yet soft tone. The men and woman sat down in their seats at the table while Draven sits on his throne-like a chair at the end of the table. He lets his hands folded on top of the table while glancing at each person at the table before speaking.

“Ladies and gentlemen. I have called you all to this meeting to discuss the issue of the feeding problem. Last week three members of this group got killed and one seriously injured because their feeding patterns were traced.”

Draven paused for a second as they murmur their agreements on the issue. Even though the three who got caught were not the brightest in the group he still was worried about the others and what might come if they were caught also. Bringing a hand up to silence them from the murmurs he waited for the talking to die down and then spoke again.

“I have an idea that might change the way we feed and how often we go out to hunt for our next victims. When you all leave her to go to your homes, where ever that maybe, you will find one or two victims to take with you and feed off of. They must last for at least a month before dying.”

Glanced around at each one again letting them discuss the matter before taking a vote to put it into motion. When the murmurs and talks died down without his hand being raised he grins knowing it would be in his favor. His grin showed his long jagged fangs that seemed much longer than the rest. Continuing to take the vote he raised his hand.

“All in favor of putting this idea as the new law of the group raise your right hand and say I.”

Hands raised up slowly and I’s were heard across the room. With a grin, he faintly nods his hand and lowers his hand. He had noticed that only one did not raise his hand to agree with this. He sighs knowing there would be an argument. When he spoke his tone was full of dread for what was to come.

“All oppose raising your left hand and sa-”

Draven had been cut off as the man raised his left hand high and voiced his I loudly. He stands up and paces towards Draven and starts his rant. Draven letting out the sigh the moment he starts to stand and places a hand on his temple and rubs.

“We will have to put up with some squirm for a month? Keep her tied down or watch her none stop so she won't escape. I would rather kill her and get it over with.”

“Well majority rules, Valor. You will just have to live with it. At least till we find a better way.” Draven states and with a tap of his hand on the wooden table he stands up bowing slightly. “Pick wisely brother and sisters. You are dismissed.”

“As do you Draven.” Said the eldest member of the group. “You're the leader of ours. The leaders need someone who has much blood due to your bigger appetite for blood. You will need lots more blood than us and feed often. Pick a strong yet weak one. I girl would do much better for you.”

With a nod, Draven pats the old men back and walks by shaking hands with a few of the group leaders before going out the door and to his car. Unlike the rest, Draven preferred to take a car rather than flying or using his speed.

------------------------------------------------ That Night--------------------------------------------------------------

Silvia was walking along the dimly lighted street a book in her hand. She had just gotten out of the library and walked from the other side of the city to the lesser-known part of the outskirt to a small one-room flat. She hated living so small but it was the only thing she could afford. She was a foreign exchange student who offered the girls parents that traded places with her to let her get a job and work for the money to rent the apartment. They only agreed due to the many different medical conditions she has with stress. Panic attacks, blackouts, along with fainting can be many side effects of to much stress. Silvia also has a stuttering problem, when she is nervous it gets worse.

Draven, on the other hand, was standing in an alleyway near her flat waiting for someone to walk by. Silvia just happened to be the one to walk by and he grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall. Silvia opened her mouth to let out a scream of help and her book dropped to the floor.

View attachment 3549

Name-

Violet

Age-

Gender-

Female

Species-

Shape Shifter (Turns into a Phoenix) / Fire Bender

Ethnicity-

Caucasian

Height-

5’1

Orientation-

Straight

Occupation-

Pet (Slave)

Residence-

With Her Master (Where ever you decide.)

Physical Description-

Violet has red hair and mahogany eyes. Her skin is pale from living her life in the egg she was hatched from. She has a thin body and a great posture. She most generally will wear any kind of red clothing. The main outfit she wears includes. Red gloves that go up to her shoulders, a top that shows her flat toned belly and A shirt that stops midway down her thigh and flares out like a tail at the bottom.

Personality-

Violet is a shy, and depressed girl. She has been used by her master as a sideshow for years now. Traveling from Kingdom to Kingdom, going to small and large villages to see if they can get money for people to go see her. She was trained to speak English though never used it so they think she was unable to speak. She was also trained to shapeshift and use her powers on command and which trick to do first.

Magic/Abilities-

Violet is a shapeshifter and a fire bender. The only thing she can shapeshift into is a phoenix and can do many tricks with fire, such as, make a ring of fire, turns to feathers to fire, etc.

Relationships-

Violet spent the first nineteen years in an egg. When she hatched she didn’t know she hatched as an unusual phoenix. She was hatched in a phoenix hatchery where they raised them and sold them as pets. She was immediately taken away from her Mother and meet her new Master. She was then trained to be a freak show. Laughed at a lot, but also stared at for her beauty and talent she felt unwanted and more a freak than a human.

Mother (Star)- Phoenix- 35 years old.

Master (Unknown)- (About her age depending on what you want your characters age to be)

History-

Violet spent nineteen years of her life in an egg. When she hatched she was abnormal both human and phoenix. She was immediately taken from her mother at the hatching grounds and trained to be a sideshow. She was also trained to do tricks on command. Present-day she has been sold to a man who managed to get enough gold to persuade her Master to sell her. She is now his new pet and meeting him for the first time today.

Starter-

“Wake up.” Says a gruff voice as her eyes lids flicker open. “Today is the day you get to meet your new Master.” He says with a dark toothy grin. “But first we must get you ready to go. Make sure you in proper order before we present you again to him.”

He moves his hands behinds his back and paces back and forth in front of her cage door. His perfectly polished black dress shoes making a soft clump around his concrete ground. Her eyes followed his every move as she sits in the egg they had found her in. There was only half an egg, the bottom half of it. The egg had white patterns all over it and a dark red under the white patterns. She shifts her body a bit in the egg and cowards down, afraid of what he was wanting to do.

“Hmm, let's see.” He says with a small grin. “Stand up.” He orders.

She sighs silently and rose to her feet. She looks up at him still because of how short she was. The part of the dress the looked like a tail when sitting down fell limp against the back of her soft thin legs. She closed her eyes softly while lowering her head towards the ground. With a look on his face, that couldn’t be interpreted as he looks down upon her.

“Okay now.” He pauses then nods. “Ring”

With the order they had decided would be the word for a specific trick she rears her head back and makes an O shape with her mouth and fire rises up out of her throat and makes a ring of fire above her head. It sits there burning for a minute the falls to the ground in a circle around her in a bunch of sparkles of ashes still glowing with a small fire inside them but died out the moment they touch the concrete.

“Good enough. Practice the rest of your tricks on your own.” He says with a sigh there was a knock on the door.

He shakes his head and walks out of the room while she walks around the cage practicing what they had gone over. She hated it but did it anyway. Seeing the buyer at the door her master greets him with a warm greeting and shakes his hand asking the man to follow him to his new pet. Her master presses a button that gives her a one-minute warning to prepare what they went over for when he arrives.

Quickly turning into a phoenix with fire as feathers she flies to the top of the cage out of sight and when he walks in she dives down fire spreading throughout the cage setting even the metal on fire though it didn’t melt. She dives through ring after ring of fire and does many other tricks till she comes to a stop turning to her human form in egg and stares down at the floor not once laying an eye on the man who was to buy her.

“Well, it's all yours for 5,000 gold. Like our deal.” Her master states and looks at him with a grin waiting on his reply.

(Imagine the girl in the picture older lmao can’t find one similar with an older model.)

ITypkIDMHdvOO29xebc9B0TMVRxwMuJeV8j4B26LZzN8v0UUFxKY33bvSq8U9Jb5QKzD93n8S2Cvy32vyDuOdiYqvIGOINAZ96-oqodLoIbOGH6u_3tJXSpvsY34zGImbBykZQM
Bu3pIGl8WhB7Z2u5dLuKIovzys7N-vpj2vqV2Y9JlPMbCwFp_L4yWc_SLrL0-xC96pE6Zo4Pqu-O0XWzxU82d6E5n0B8PU0CtHm9c7eWVv0DgLpESpaRDAel6_uwNI50_pmrtU4

Last but not least is one that has both the character I am looking for and my character premade, do with this one as you won't, it has a wonderful story to it and I would love to talk about a way to possibly do this with someone.

Name- Almita

Age- 21

Gender- Female

Race- Lightling (Light Bending Race.)

Date Of Birth- December 25

Occupation- Soon to be Queen to the Angelic Castle Of light.

Personality- Almita is kind and gentle. When it comes to evil or dark things she is not one to be drawn to it. Because of her life living in the white castle which has its name by many as, Angelic Castle Of Light, she has learned to fear evil and dark things and never make contact with any of them. She shy’s away from most dark things but even though she had been raised to hate and run from the dark something from the black castle, or the name its people have given it, Demonic Castle Of Darkness, seems to draw her in. She spends her days staring out the window and looking towards the pitch black castle in hopes of one day learning why she was so scared, yet drawn to it.

Appearance- The normal color of the Lightlings race is bright colors like white, yellow, pink, bright blue, etc. They are more of a shorter race while the Darklings are a normally tall and towering over normal sized people. Almita has pale white skin that has been blessed by the light to make it sparkle in the darkness much like a vampires but with more light. Her build is thin and has an elegant posture. Her weight is around 110, being short and thin making her body feel less than that and almost like a feather. Her bones are very frail and might break easily if handled to roughly. The smallest fall or bump is dangerous to her but her will for adventure causes her to ignore the risks. Her eyes are a bright blue and hair is long waves of curly blonde hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Emidus

Age- 23

Gender- Male

Race- Darklings (Benders of Darkness)

Date Of Birth- October 31

Occupation- King of the Demonic Castle Of Darkness

Personality- Unlike Almita, he is rough and brutal, with no need for love or friends he fights his way to the top and takes out anyone who stands against him or in his way. Emidus never shy's away from things or backs down. With an unknown reason for rage running through his veins he is rough and brutal even to the ones he loves. Emidus also loves to play games, when meeting a girl from the opposite kingdom he would tell them many different things that would get the to come join his side.

Appearance- Emidus is always dressed in black. His kind, the Darklings, never where anything but black. He has an armored royal attire, a black cape, black steal armor from head to two outlined with a dark goldish color and horn like structure on his helmet, is what the royal attire is made up of. His hair is black under his helmet and his eyes are a dark red almost black color. His skin is also pale but unlike hers doesn't sparkle. The light can burn him and anyone that is made up of light also will burn him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starter-

Almita sat in her room wondering about the pitch black castle in the distance. Lighting striking down around its black brick structure. Dead trees popping up into view around the castle. The only separation between her kingdom of Light and there kingdom of Darkness was a peaceful land that was for neither side and happened to be the only mutual thing. A treaty was signed long before she was born by her father and the king of the dark castle. The Dwarfs had owned that land a long time ago but they were gone now, but the treaty was still intact and in use to this day.

Almita soon got up from her window seat and darted across the room carefully. She slowly shut the door behind her and silently walked downstairs. Her bare feet quiet against the glass like floor that was shined to perfection for the royals. She paused by her parents room hearing them talking about the Castle Of Darkness. She presses her ear against the door and listens silently as her mother speaks.

“One day. Just one day, Jame!” Her mother says in a worried tone.

“She knows she isn't allowed outside of the castle love. Her bones being to weak and fragile. Almita would never put herself in any kind of danger that would cause her bones to break Jasmine.” Her father, James, says in a soothing voice to her mother.

“You don't know that! She has always been the adventurous one. She goes into the peaceful lands of the Dwarfs old territory and come face to face with that, Emidus! He has a way with words I have heard. He can talk her into it, for he knows how important she is to this kingdoms survival. When we are gone no one will be able to take her place if he drags her out of the peaceful lands and kills her!” Jasmine cries, her foots step heard as she paces the floor.

“I have walked in on her sitting in the window seat and staring over towards the castle!” She continues but was soon stopped by James calm soothing words that had made anyone with rage calm down.

“Maybe she was looking outside at the kingdoms country houses. She's a young woman Jasmine. She has the right to daydream. She's getting to the age where she needs to find the love of her life so she won't want to find out what's over there.”

With a moment of silence she thought that she had been caught and stumbled away from the door. Her breathing was heavy at the thought of her getting caught listening in to a private conversation between her parents.

“Your right James. Maybe that will sooth her.” Her mother states in a more soothed tone but still had anxiety layered in her voice. “I'm going to go get a glass of wine.” She states as walks to the door and opens it.

With a gasp Almita stumbled back tripping over a bright blue carpet and falling down. The bone in her wrist snapped and she let out a yelp and scream of pain. Tears brimmed her eyes as her mother stood in the door bewildered and stunned by what just happened. But only for a second was she frozen in horror before James runs to her and sweeps her aside to run to Almita's side. He tries to reach out and comfort his now crying daughter but she shakes her head and he realizes it wasn't just the pain in her wrist she was crying over.

“Don't touch me!” Almita demands. “You think you can just force me into a random relationship with a guy and be happy so I will never want to go outside? Your wrong! It will never work! Your right Father, I am a young woman and that means I'm old enough to make my own choices!” She yells as stands to her feet and runs down stairs and out the back door before her Father, Mother, or the nearby guards could stop her.

She runs straight through the middle of the sleeping town and right into the peace-lands. With a deep breath she stopped at the edge and walked in. Her eyes wondered the neither light or dark forest. It was brown like the mixture of the two main colors of the two kingdoms was splattered on the ground making a medium colored brown lighting. She shakes her head and keeps walking her white nightgown trailing behind her but surprisingly not getting dirt on it. The front part of it swaying around her lower legs and the tails of bright golden hair trailing down her shoulders and blowing lightly in the wind.

A twig snapping from behind her made her jump and turn around quickly flinching at the pain in her wrist from moving suddenly. Fearfully she stares into the shadows, and to her dismay it was Emidus. It was like two different sides of her was tearing at her. The one she wanted to be and the one she was raised to be. She backs up a little in fear the side that she was raised to be taking over but the curiosity side taking over. She was no longer drawn to the castle but was drawn to him oddly. With a dark grin he walked out of the shadows towards her.

Emidus and Almita.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back