• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Multiple RP ideas, multiple genres

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Hello. I have a question that doesn't seem too easy for me to answer. I have multiple ideas for RPs, but they're all different genres. Is it better (and allowed) to make a single thread outside of recruitment for voting on which to do, or is it better to just make a bunch (5 or so) different interest checks (one for each RP)? Thank you.

Hello. I have a question that doesn't seem too easy for me to answer. I have multiple ideas for RPs, but they're all different genres. Is it better (and allowed) to make a single thread outside of recruitment for voting on which to do, or is it better to just make a bunch (5 or so) different interest checks (one for each RP)? Thank you.
Genres or Settings?
You can multi-select the sub-genres (romance, platonic, horror, mystery, etc), but you have to determine the setting (modern, fantasy, etc). Are these for group RPs? Or 1x1s? 1x1 has a multiple settings prefix as far as groups, you have to break down each RP idea into their correct setting.

Fable Fable

It'd be groups, and I suppose settings would be the word. And I also suppose if I need to separate them all into their own thread anyway, I'll elaborate more on them all rather than give a summary of each.

Thank you for the answer though, I appreciate it. :)

Fable Fable

It'd be groups, and I suppose settings would be the word. And I also suppose if I need to separate them all into their own thread anyway, I'll elaborate more on them all rather than give a summary of each.

Thank you for the answer though, I appreciate it. :)
No problem. Recruitment works better for groups if you don't try and put different ones all together because otherwise you might find players feeling a bit mislead "I came for X but there is Y and Z." ;3 Good luck on your recruitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back