• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple plots! FxF pairings

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Carm.​
Currently I'm looking for partners for multiple 1 on 1 plots, ranging from historical to fantasy. My responses are typically anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs, and I write in third person. While I'm in EST, I also tend to stay up pretty late (1-2am) if that affects your preference. My only request really is that you're 18+, as I'm 23. There's no response length requirement as sometimes there's slower moments that don't need much explaining, just do what comes natural!​
If you're interested in any of the plots listed, shoot me a message and we can talk about it!​
  • Ancient Greece, we are working for rival factions of Sparta and Athens but a visit from the gods send us on an odyssey all our own.
  • Medieval, X is a woman pretending to be a man in order to take up the King's task. His daughter must be delivered to her suitor for the wedding- one she does not wish to go through with. Seeing the princess' pain, they decide to take the kingdom for themselves.
  • Modern, X and Y are both hitwomen, who have the same target. They can either try to take the other out- or work together.
  • Modern, X is a new student to a prestigious and old university, in the middle of nowhere Maine. During winter break, her and Y find a mysterious passage on campus that takes them to an even older part of the estate- where they discover a cult may be operating within their school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back