• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Multiple Ideas Check

Which concept are you more interested in?

• Key Bearers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vigilantes

• Welcome to Purgatory

• The Academies

• Total voters

Effervescent

Rests Chin In Hands
I have several ideas for roleplays that I'd like to throw out there for you guys and check interest.

Urban Fantasy - Key Bearers

The City of Falgain Falls has developed into a bustling metropolis split between crime and peace that is met with an unimaginable happening. One morning a strange portal opens, and from within demons emerge and wreak havoc on the world. But the portal is unstable, lasting minutes. In that time the demons either take hostages back with them, kill, or turn their victims into shells of their former selves. These victims are known as husks, acting very similar to zombies that mindlessly wander about with cannibalistic tendencies.

No one knows what's causing these odd portals, but a team of the world's most special is sent out to investigate and protect the citizens from terrible fates. This team is comprised of what is known as key bearers. These key bearers are wielders of skeleton keys that offer them superhuman powers (all of which will be predetermined). Modern technology will be present, but it will not be set in our world.

Realistic - Vigilantes

A group of teenagers/adults team together to take the law in their own hands, but find the undertaking too big of a task after intervening in a very serious and life threatening crime.

More info on the interest check thread:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilantes.94818/https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilantes.94818/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilantes.94818/

Science Fiction - Welcome to Purgatory

Your character is kidnapped and forced into a life within a dimension that exists within their reality. They are trained to fight against demons and protect certain assets from within this invisible dimension, acting as an elite force working outside the bounds of any government.

Fantasy - Forum Roleplay - The Academies

This is a bit of a bigger project idea and would require a significant amount of interest for it to actually be made. It is set in a world separated between magical beings and humans, though the humans are paired with magical creatures that have vowed to remain with them despite the dispute. Humans have a bond with these creatures that have been such for hundreds of years and through this the academies were created.

The academies are split into three types: Air, Earth, and Water. The Academy of Air is set within the mountains, and those attending are trained to ride upon dragons, pegai, and gryphons. The Academy of Earth is set upon the plains with a focus in riding unicorns, fenr wolves, and giant salamanders. The Academy of Water is set on the ocean's coast where humans learn to work with sea dragons, kraken, and giant seahorses.

All these academies work together to maintain the peace among the human lands until the threat of war against the magical beings comes to fruition. These humans have never known war, but through the roleplay they will not only be exposed to it, but they will learn why it is happening and work to either end it or find peace.

I will only create one of these for now, but in the future if I feel I have the time I will interest check again with any of these ideas that did not win out in the poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back