• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Ideas and Fandoms! Looking for Mostly Long-Term Partners!

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hello everyone! I first want to set some boundaries before getting into what I am looking for. I ask that you are at least 17 years old to RP with me. I also ask that you don't mind if I am unable to reply often. I am in college, so I have a lot of stuff going on. I also ask that you write at least three sentences per response. Lastly, I typically do BxB on my half of the RP, but I can do BxB, GxB, or GxG for your half.

Okay! Now that you've read the "rules," I will post my interests below:
-Fire Emblem Three Houses
-Pokemon Sword
-Rune Factory 4
-Persona 5
-Final Fantasy 15
-Genshin Impact
-Toilet Bound Hanako Kun
-My Hero Academia
-Demon Slayer
-Saiki K
-X-Men
-Lastly, I am really interested in original plots that are similar to the setting of Skyrim. Would love to do some fantasy stuff!

Thanks! Also, feel free to suggest other ideas. I am open to many suggestions.

Hi! If you’re literate I’d love to do cc x cc Saiki K rp with you!

i would love to do three houses BXB with you. I also love original fantasy BXB rp, so we can do that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back