• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple Fandoms Plus Original Ideas Interest Check

Miu-Miu

•°•Starry Skies°•°

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

˚ · . Welcome To My Interest Check

✧ ˚  ·    .

┊ ┊

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Hey Hey! I'm Miu, and you're watching Disney Chanel!

XD Jkjk

Yo yo! Welcome to my interest check! I have new fandoms and a few original ideas! Do note though that for original ideas I will run dry at times!!

My name is Miu and I'm a 20 year old female! I currently am staying in Northern Nevada with my twin Yuri and our pets! My and my twin bro bro's are a snake, 3 dogs, 4 cats (We just got a new one >♡<), and a bunny! My whole family is of Japanese ethnicity, so I speak Japanese just as well as English. It's funny when me and my friends are watching anime in Japanese and I don't turn on English subtitles and they're all like "Bruh, turn em on we need them!" while I'm just like "HEH-- das laughable."

Below is my roleplay info! I'm very flexible with things as you'll see^^

Places I'll Roleplay: Dms on here, threads on here in 1x1, and email.

Writing: I can do any size length responses! I can use and POV, I'll use 1st or 3rd! And grammar mistakes are fine, I myself make them as well, but please don't make over 10 in a paragraph!! ^^;

Response Times: So-- my responses are constantly going to be late-- and I'm so sorry about that--- when I am online though I try to respond as quickly as possible, and I won't ever leave for over 2 days without warning unless there's an emergency!!

Age Groups I'll Roleplay With: Are ya over the age of 10 and under the about age of 40? Cool, we can roleplay :p

Pairings: OCxOC, CCxOC, CCxCC, MxM, FxF, MxF. However, if we're doing MxF, doubling is a requirment!! Not an option!! Sorry!!

Underneath the fandoms are characters I can play as! This does not mean you can't play them in a roleplay!! It simply means that I can roleplay as them if you'd like me to!! I don't have a preference as to who you play mkay hon?^^
Among Us
(Crewmate any of my OCs)

Boku No Hero Academia
(Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Denki Kaminari, Katsuki Bakugo, Emi Fukukado{Ms. Joke}, any of my OCs)

Assassination Classroom
(Karma Akabane, Rio Nakamura, Irina Jelavić, Ryushi Korogane{Koro-Sensei}, any of my OCs)

Carole & Tuesday
(Tuesday Simmons, any of my OCs)

Cells At Work
(Red blood cell OC)

Danganronpa v1
(Toko Fukawa, Genocide Jack, Naegi Makoto, Kyoko Kirigiri, Taeko Yasuhiro{Celestia Ludenburg}, Chihiro Fujisaki, Alter Ego, Monokuma{Human}, Sayaka Maizono, Any of my OCs)

Danganronpa v2
(Usami/Monomi{Human}, Monokuma{Human}, Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Hajime Hinata, Nagito Komaeda, Sonia Nevermind, Mikan Tsumiki, Hiyoko Saionji, Mahiru Koizumi, Peko Pekoyama, Chiaki Nanami, Alter Ego, Any of my OCs)

Gravity Falls
(Dipper Pines, Mable Pines, Pacifica Northwest)

Haikyuu!!
(Any of my OCs)

Hazbin Hotel
(Angel Dust, Alastor, Nifty, Husk, Any of my OCs)

Hunter x Hunter
(Killua Zoldyck, Any of my OCs)

Kakegurui
(Any of my OCs)

Keeper Of The Lost Cities
(Any of my OCs)

Ouron Highschool Host Club
(Tamaki Suoh, Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni Haninozuka, any of my OCs)

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil
(Janna Ordonia, Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Any of my OCs)

The Land Of Stories
(Alex Bailey, any of my OCs)

Toradora
(Any of my OCs)

Yuri!!! On Ice
(Any of my OCs)

Boku No Hero Academia x Kakegurui
Boku No Hero Academia x Danganronpa v1 or Danganronpa V2
Kakegurui x Danganronpa v1 or v2
Boku No Hero Academia x Hazbin Hotel

These are my original ideas! For these, please make sure your OCs aren't all powerful and such! Thank you!^^ The bolded part is whom I'd like to play for this original idea. If both are bolded, I'm fine with either!! I'll also put what Gender pairings the idea would be for!

Ghost x Ghost (MxM, FxF, MxF)
Ghost x Mage (MxM, FxF, MxF)
Ghost x Princess (FxF, MxF)
Ghost x Prince (MxM, MxF)
Princess x Knight (FxF, MxF)
Prince x Knight (MxM, MxF)
Princess x Bodyguard (FxF, MxF)
Prince x Bodyguard (MxM, MxF)
Ghost x Regular Human (MxM, FxF, MxF)
Ghost x Vampire (MxM, FxF, MxF)
Princess x Vampire (FxF, MxF)
Prince x Vampire (MxM, MxF)