• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Fandom i would love to RP

Kozaru

Good morning everyone. I’m new here and it’s my first recruiting thread.

I search some people to RP in 1x1 in those fandom. I can play either man and woman and I can play cannon character or oc. Fandom with (oc) write next to him is universe for the one I have an oc and I will also add the gender and or the species of my oc
I don’t Have a precise plot in mind so we can make one together and set the rule of the RP It can be a simple romance or it can have a bigger story.

here my fandom:

RWBY
Soul eater (oc man/weapon master)
Devil Number 4 (oc Angel)
UnOrdinary
Life is strange
The last of us (oc woman)
Full metal alchemist brotherhood (oc one man and one woman)
Black Lagoon (oc one man and one woman)
Final fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XIII
Miss Kobayashi’s mais dragon

Here just an advertising before starting
As I write this recruitment I am at work so there is a risk that I can’t reply to you for the three next hour if you reply to me but as soon as I’m out of work I will send you a reply
I live in the GMT+1 time zone and I usually work from 1pm to 8pm (according to my time zone) I can reply when I’m at work but it will be really slow reply. My day of work change one week to an other and I can work five day between Monday and Sunday so if I say you that I have to work a Saturday or a Sunday there is high chance that I will have too much work to reply for all the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back