• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunnaMothWriter

An Author and a Roleplayer (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Moth's Multifandom RP Search
OC Friendly Rper

• Name: Moth or Lunna

Pronouns: they/them

Timezone: EST but I'm typically awake at all hours. I work from home and have insomnia

Limits: I wont do gore roleplays and I prefer not to do one liners, but once in a while is okay if it is a direct back and forth dialogue that is hard to write full paragraphs for.

Expectations: Please DM me if you want to roleplay, I check those most often. Please tell me your name, your preferred roleplay idea, and anything else you want me to know about you. Please also tell me if you have hard limits, as I am a suspense/horror enthusiast and can get into some dark stuff(within guidelines) so let me know if you have a distaste for dark themes, as I like cute/adventure things too and can rp without dark themes if you need to.

Other: I am autistic so please don't imply things and expect me to understand. If you want me to know something please tell me directly. I also have a girlfriend so there may be days that I am not on because I am spending the day with her. please respect that and it doesn't mean I am ghosting you if I don't reply for a day.

FAQ
    Are you flexible?
    Yes.

Can we do ____ instead for this idea?
    Yes I always welcome modifications and substitutions

I know you said you want this character but I am more comfortable playing that character...can we do that instead?
    OF course! I will tell you if I'm not good at a character but I will always work something out with you!

Can I play ____ character as Trans/NB/LGBT/Neurodivergent of some kind or with some kind of disability?
    Of course! I welcome all kinds of diverse characters! Just let me know from the start!

What kind of RP do you prefer?
    I prefer paragraph style rp, not Novella since this is my hobby and I write full time, so one or two paragraphs, and I'm fine rping on either here or discord.

Can we be friends?
    Absolutely! What is rping for if not to make friends! I'm more than happy to just hang out and talk even if you don't feel like rping for a day!

Last edited:
I have OC friendly plots for Percy Jackson and Avatar if you'd like me to pm you them!

can we do a inuyasha RP? Never did one before sounds fun =) I usually do long replies and have 6 years RP experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back