• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Era Harry Potter RP

Werren

Author exercising through character focus.
Greetings everyone, I hope this will reach out to other fans of the Harry Potter series. In how potentially expansive the setting is I wish to offer up different RP's that can take place in any given number of eras. Either within Hogwarts or the Wizarding World in general.

1892 - 1899: The Hallows Era - During this time Dumbledore attends Hogwarts, Grindlewald attends Durmstrang and the groundwork is set for their search for the Hallows and creating a better world before the inevitable rift happens.

1908 - 1916: The Fantastic Era - During this time Newt Scamander attends Hogwarts, one of the leading pioneers in the field of Magical Creatures and later hero of the Global Wizarding War. Other noted individuals in this era include Leta Lestrange.

1920 - 1945: The Global Wizarding War - The war of the Wizard World at large against Grindlewald and his search for the Hallows and his idea of a world where Wizards and Witches rule over muggles, and all those other names for non - magic people that aren't as memorable.

1938 - 1945: The Voldemort Era - During these years Tom Riddle attends Hogwarts establishing his influence and gathering followers setting the start for the Death Eaters to rise.

1961 - 1971: The Dark Era - During these years some of Voldemort's most noted followers attend Hogwarts such as Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. Marking a sharp increase in the use of dark magic. However, other noted individuals include Arthur Weasly, Molly Prewett, and Andromeda Black.

1971 - 1978: The Marauders Era - During these years three talented individuals and their enthusiastic friend attend Hogwarts. James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin are three talented albeit initially misguided wizards later noted figures in the fight against Voldemort. Their friend being Peter Pettigrew, a later follower of Voldemort. Other noted individuals of this time include Severus Snape and Lily Evans.

1970 - 1981: The First Wizarding War - A war within the Wizarding War sparked by Voldemort and his Death Eaters over the desire to impose the ideas of blood supremacy.

1984 - 1991: The Mysteries Era - A time of peace after the Wizarding War in which a time of recovery takes place. This is when Hogwarts Mystery takes place and begins with the discovery and exploration of the Cursed Vaults. Noted individuals of this era include Rowan Khanna, Penny Haywood, Merula Snyde, Bill Weasely, Tulip Karasu, and The Curse Breaker.

1991 - 1998: The Golden Trio Era - The time frame of the original Harry Potter series characterized by the battle against Voldemort, his ultimate death, and the spirit of love, unity, family, and friendship that would lead to a better world afterward.

1995 - 1998: The Second Wizarding War - A three-year conflict that continued the ideology war of the First Wizarding War briefly leading to Britain's fall to darkness only to end with the ultimate death of Voldemort and the fall of the Death Eaters.

2014 - The Current Era; The Golden Era - Sometime after the world's recovery from the scars of the conflict against Voldemort the descendants of those who battled in the Wizarding Wars live in a much more unified and peaceful world save for the increasing tension among the muggles. Beginning a dialogue as to whether it is now time to reform the Statute of Secrecy to open up to muggles in order to help bring them peace and create a harmonious world for everyone. (Cursed Child will not be treated as canon.)

The RP can take place during any year, and these time frames simply give a general feel for what's happening at that time. I left out the Founders Era because I can't set a solid timeframe for it but that can be done as well. My preference is for the RP to be OC heavy who will define their own era among those set here with my ideal being that the story starts from the character's first year going up to their adult life. Please reach out to me if you're interested so we can work out details and the plot. Remember, any year is available to play even if it's not included here. These are just the highlights.

I might be interested in something set during the Global Wizarding War. The one with Grindelwald.

That is to say, I would like to elaborate more and perhaps message directly to plan out a full story premise.

Greetings everyone, I hope this will reach out to other fans of the Harry Potter series. In how potentially expansive the setting is I wish to offer up different RP's that can take place in any given number of eras. Either within Hogwarts or the Wizarding World in general.

1892 - 1899: The Hallows Era - During this time Dumbledore attends Hogwarts, Grindlewald attends Durmstrang and the groundwork is set for their search for the Hallows and creating a better world before the inevitable rift happens.

1908 - 1916: The Fantastic Era - During this time Newt Scamander attends Hogwarts, one of the leading pioneers in the field of Magical Creatures and later hero of the Global Wizarding War. Other noted individuals in this era include Leta Lestrange.

1920 - 1945: The Global Wizarding War - The war of the Wizard World at large against Grindlewald and his search for the Hallows and his idea of a world where Wizards and Witches rule over muggles, and all those other names for non - magic people that aren't as memorable.

1938 - 1945: The Voldemort Era - During these years Tom Riddle attends Hogwarts establishing his influence and gathering followers setting the start for the Death Eaters to rise.

1961 - 1971: The Dark Era - During these years some of Voldemort's most noted followers attend Hogwarts such as Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. Marking a sharp increase in the use of dark magic. However, other noted individuals include Arthur Weasly, Molly Prewett, and Andromeda Black.

1971 - 1978: The Marauders Era - During these years three talented individuals and their enthusiastic friend attend Hogwarts. James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin are three talented albeit initially misguided wizards later noted figures in the fight against Voldemort. Their friend being Peter Pettigrew, a later follower of Voldemort. Other noted individuals of this time include Severus Snape and Lily Evans.

1970 - 1981: The First Wizarding War - A war within the Wizarding War sparked by Voldemort and his Death Eaters over the desire to impose the ideas of blood supremacy.

1984 - 1991: The Mysteries Era - A time of peace after the Wizarding War in which a time of recovery takes place. This is when Hogwarts Mystery takes place and begins with the discovery and exploration of the Cursed Vaults. Noted individuals of this era include Rowan Khanna, Penny Haywood, Merula Snyde, Bill Weasely, Tulip Karasu, and The Curse Breaker.

1991 - 1998: The Golden Trio Era - The time frame of the original Harry Potter series characterized by the battle against Voldemort, his ultimate death, and the spirit of love, unity, family, and friendship that would lead to a better world afterward.

1995 - 1998: The Second Wizarding War - A three-year conflict that continued the ideology war of the First Wizarding War briefly leading to Britain's fall to darkness only to end with the ultimate death of Voldemort and the fall of the Death Eaters.

2014 - The Current Era; The Golden Era - Sometime after the world's recovery from the scars of the conflict against Voldemort the descendants of those who battled in the Wizarding Wars live in a much more unified and peaceful world save for the increasing tension among the muggles. Beginning a dialogue as to whether it is now time to reform the Statute of Secrecy to open up to muggles in order to help bring them peace and create a harmonious world for everyone. (Cursed Child will not be treated as canon.)

The RP can take place during any year, and these time frames simply give a general feel for what's happening at that time. I left out the Founders Era because I can't set a solid timeframe for it but that can be done as well. My preference is for the RP to be OC heavy who will define their own era among those set here with my ideal being that the story starts from the character's first year going up to their adult life. Please reach out to me if you're interested so we can work out details and the plot. Remember, any year is available to play even if it's not included here. These are just the highlights.
Im interested if you still are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back